Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loversaurus

Anybody know what happened

10 posts in this topic

Delilah Ivee
Colorado Companion

Communication stopped  a few days ago with her. I tried to contact her by email, text and P411 but have heard nothing. I know it is common for ladies to take breaks from time to time, but I would have thought she would have communicated the fact she would be unavailable. Her reviews say nothing about this behavior in the past. Hope she is OK.

Never heard of her.  Does she have a TOB profile?

Thanks George! She is not very active here but she does have an account. 

Edited by loversaurus
New info

Her forum stats show she was active friday.... hopefully shes ok!

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Her forum stats show she was active friday.... hopefully shes ok!

agreed

13 hours ago, loversaurus said:

Delilah Ivee
Colorado Companion

Communication stopped  a few days ago with her. I tried to contact her by email, text and P411 but have heard nothing. I know it is common for ladies to take breaks from time to time, but I would have thought she would have communicated the fact she would be unavailable. Her reviews say nothing about this behavior in the past. Hope she is OK.

Have you met her before?  If not, since you say "communication stopped" prior to her last sign in here I will hazard a guess that something you did/said in prior communications spooked her or ticked her off - time wasting, multiple texts not getting to point, bad or no references, etc.  If you sent her communication by her stated preferred method and got no response it may be time to move on, and blowing up her other contact forms will not help (nor will putting her on blast here)

17 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Never heard of her.  Does she have a TOB profile?

Well I guess she does have a TOB profile and 49 reviews.

If communication stopped, you might have said something wrong or she could have left Denver.

Be patient and see if she reaches out to you.

I had the same thing happen,  had a time prebooked, texted to confirm and nothing.   Really hoping she's ok.