CunningLinguist69

Best BBBJ in Denver

93 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ryann said:

No!!!

Seconded!

Why?  Because what I want in a BJ is probably different from what Tom, Dick, and Harry want.

22 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Some people's kid's !?!!? <_<

You buy them books.

You send them to school.

And all they do is eat the teacher.

😂😂😂😂 the reviews are a great place to start...

These newbies are wild lately!!

Frankly, I gotta go with the newbie on this one :rolleyes:

In days of yore near the dawn of TOB, a group of guys spent a month seeing as many YL as they could for QH B&G sessions.  At the end of the month they got together, compared notes, and published a ranked list.  The gnashing of teeth that followed was not pretty.

I've had bad BJ's, okay BJ's and a few great BJ's.  I won't name names because some of the "bad" BJ ladies could have just been me and my likes and preferences.

For a great BJ, it takes a lady who really loves giving a BJ.  You can tell who they are.

Then there was my first wife who couldn't, wouldn't give a BJ no matter what.  She hated them and thought they were nasty, filthy and disgusting. There are reasons why she is wife #1.:lol::lol:

There should never be a list by a group of guys ranking BJ's.  That is s sure fire way of  hurting ladies feelings.

And as has been said previously here, what one guy likes, another may hate.

It is a double standard how we rate restaurants, a place of service, and not really thinking of the people that own that restaurant's feelings. 

I'm sure there are plenty of reviews but I believe that when we do research, we like to streamline the process in a list then from there we can look at those reviews. To say to "start the reviews" is another way of saying "I don't want to tell you"

Thank you all for your input

I always thought the answer to the OP's question was 'the last one or few' I had? :cool:

The answer to the OP's inquiry is "The next one you are going to get".

On 11/15/2019 at 9:03 PM, matthew.harbaugh said:

Do we have a running list of providers that provide amazing BBBJ/UTF? If not, could we get one going

Not in this site buddy!

Really? I would say all of the ladies! You’re bound to like one😘

IMHO there is no such thing as a bad bj.  It is simply true that some are better than others.  I think that they are best in 69 

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂 the reviews are a great place to start...

These newbies are wild lately!!

I've heard you are in the running 

24 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Hey ladies, let's put a list together of the best cunnilingus clients we have....  

Pick me! Pick me!

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

Hey ladies, let's put a list together of the best cunnilingus clients we have....  

Looking for volunteers?

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Please do! Maybe a "worst" list, too! I always enjoy a good laugh! :lol:

As for BJs, I may like it deep and wet one day, then gentle and slow the next. :wub:

8 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I actually approve of this

14 hours ago, mustang said:

IMHO there is no such thing as a bad bj.  It is simply true that some are better than others.  I think that they are best in 69 

I have actually had one lady a long time ago who I hated her BJ’s and I stopped seeing her after 3 visits. It had to be me as she did have a lot of clients.

What one man likes, another may hate. We all have preferences.

19 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I have actually had one lady a long time ago who I hated her BJ’s and I stopped seeing her after 3 visits. It had to be me as she did have a lot of clients.

What one man likes, another may hate. We all have preferences.

Did you try to educate her as to what you preferred?  All men (& women) are different; what works for one may not for another.  A good provider will take direction about what pleases you and has the skills/techniques to adapt for your needs.  A great provider will pick up on more subtle clues. (The same is true for cunning linguists.)

I used to hate BJs because of a hair trigger.  Now I truly enjoy them (age has made my powder a little damp).

22 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

In days of yore near the dawn of TOB, a group of guys spent a month seeing as many YL as they could for QH B&G sessions.  At the end of the month they got together, compared notes, and published a ranked list.  The gnashing of teeth that followed was not pretty.

I don't know if we are talking about the same time of TOB yore, but there was an actual contest back then. The results went on the discussion board and the winner got a cash prize.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

I don't know if we are talking about the same time of TOB yore, but there was an actual contest back then. The results went on the discussion board and the winner got a cash prize.

Yes, that’s the event to which I was referring.

Bit I recall that one! Obviously there are some that appeal to me more than others and usually depends on the desire created by a lover of such activities. The funniest thing is how almost all Providers and all men consistently say that they give the best. There are exceptions of excellence but my number one ATF is no longer playing the game. She and her girlfriend had a Blow Off contest on me one day and that was epic. My favorite memory was a Birthday party with a group of friends and I swear when the last offer came I had already had five "Birthday Blows" and had to turn it down!!!!