synoches

GFE Means...

63 posts in this topic

Obviously, I’ve used the term in my reviews for long enough that I have my own idea.  While I’m not sure I have a concrete definition, myself, has anyone else noticed that it’s becoming more popular in other places (namely, STG but probably not limited to that) for providers to assume this means bareback?  I mean listings with things like “No GFE/BB!!!”.  Has GFE ever meant that?

Does no GFE mean cbj, no daty, no fiv, and no kissing? 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, synoches said:

it’s becoming more popular in other places (namely, STG but probably not limited to that) for providers to assume this means bareback?  I mean listings with things like “No GFE/BB!!!”.  Has GFE ever meant that?

I have met a few ladies from Texas that construe GFE as BBFS. That's why they put "NO GFE/BB" in their ads. To me, it has always been code slang for more of what Hunter is describing. Nowadays though there is so much blurring of the acronym, who fucking knows what it really means anymore? For the sake of reviews though, the acronym should be used to impart information, in my opinion, not to describe how you felt about a particular girl, emotionally. No offense to the gentlemen who do this, but their emotional state serves me no practical purpose. I'm guilty of putting emotional context in my own past reviews, but I also understand it's more of an embellishment to the information than anything tangibly useful.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Girl I hope not!! I just invited "friends" from SLC and this short list is just a few favs! Not to mention many of ours! STOP CHANGING SHYT YOUNG FOLKS!! Leave what we are already having trouble keeping up with alone LOL.

No..that would be the BWE .

4 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Girl I hope not!! I just invited "friends" from SLC and this short list is just a few favs! Not to mention many of ours! STOP CHANGING SHYT YOUNG FOLKS!! Leave what we are already having trouble keeping up with alone LOL.

😂😂😂

So what do most girls mean when they say no GFE? Idk?

2 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

No..that would be the BWE .

What's BWE?

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

What's BWE?

Boring Wife Experience . Also known as FWE..Frigid Wife Experience.

Yes, that’s how I’ve always taken it along with minimal cuddling and caressing, before or after.  FIV possibly the more gray area of those things.

Edited by synoches

21 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I have met a few ladies from Texas that construe GFE as BBFS. That's why they put "NO GFE/BB" in their ads. To me, it has always been code slang for more of what Hunter is describing. Nowadays though there is so much blurring of the acronym, who fucking knows what it really means anymore? For the sake of reviews though, the acronym should be used to impart information, in my opinion, not to describe how you felt about a particular girl, emotionally. No offense to the gentlemen who do this, but their emotional state serves me no practical purpose. I'm guilty of putting emotional context in my own past reviews, but I also understand it's more of an embellishment to the information than anything tangibly useful.

Can you put both the technical acts, plus the emotional connection in reviews? They both are important to share. Especially if the emotional part is what they crave. 

2 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Boring Wife Experience . Also known as FWE..Frigid Wife Experience.

That's funny

You know there are clients who will only see ladies like this. 

25 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I’ve never thought about that (GFE representing an emotional state).  I guess I can kinda see it as far the more intangible aspects of GFE goes.  I’d add that besides the technical things that happen, GFE providers at least put on the facade of romantic behavior if not actual romance.

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's funny

You know there are clients who will only see ladies like this. 

Okay I’m going to say the sort of thing that has gotten me in heated arguments here before but oh well...

Typically, those sorts of experiences tend to come with lower rates.  Not always, but often enough.  That could be one reason for some clients looking for that.

Edited by synoches

11 minutes ago, synoches said:

I’d add that besides the technical things that happen, GFE providers at least put on the facade of romantic behavior if not actual romance.

Yeah but if they are not already doing that it's more of a 3G experience. Maybe they should change their add to 3G only..?

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Can you put both the technical acts, plus the emotional connection in reviews? They both are important to share. Especially if the emotional part is what they crave. 

Which is why I try and also establish the emotional aspects, but I don't agree with using GFE in a review or an add if certain menu related things aren't present. It doesn't really help anyone out. After all, at the end of the day it's not true romance.  

4 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Which is why I try and also establish the emotional aspects, but I don't agree with using GFE in a review or an add if certain menu related things aren't present. It doesn't really help anyone out. After all, at the end of the day it's not true romance.  

I understand what youre saying now. 

14 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I understand what youre saying now. 

Hey if somebody understands what I'm saying, it's a good day.

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

After all, at the end of the day it's not true romance.  

It’s not? :unsure:

Of course we all know what it’s supposed to mean but, hell, it’s no specific thing anymore. Just depends on what the individual wants....

GFE has never been daty, fiv, bb, this is the problem now. When I started out years ago it was cuddling. Now clients want a lot of un safe shit.

9 hours ago, Vassago said:

That's not always the case. There can be true romance in a visit. Especially longer visits over an hour. Doesn't necessarily mean love. 

ro·mance
/rōˈmans,ˈrōˌmans/
noun
  1. 1.
    a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.
    "in search of romance"

2. 2.
    a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.
    "the beauty and romance of the night"

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

3 hours ago, E.J.England said:

GFE has never been daty, fiv, bb, this is the problem now. When I started out years ago it was cuddling. Now clients want a lot of un safe shit.

Bareback is unsafe, never understood why a client would want that.

5 hours ago, E.J.England said:

ummmmm, ............... my understanding years back was always that it usually meant BBBJ, DATY, and kissing were acceptable and on menu, but no, it never included BBFS.  Recent years it has come to be a totally useless and meaningless term that deserves to be put out of our misery.  Ditto "VIP" and "5 star" which used to have meaning back in the mists of antiquity but now really have none, although some take them to mean BBFS. 

Personally the GFE experience always meant... Why can't you spend time with my family?     You couldn't call me? If I didn't want to go out, I wouldn't be seeing you. Do I look fat. Lol.

I have always understood it to mean everything but BBFS and Greek. Which is what a typical girlfriend will do. Plus the illusion that she is really into you.

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

Personally the GFE experience always meant... Why can't you spend time with my family?     You couldn't call me? If I didn't want to go out, I wouldn't be seeing you. Do I look fat. Lol.

I have always understood it to mean everything but BBFS and Greek. Which is what a typical girlfriend will do. Plus the illusion that she is really into you.

Does the typical girlfriend do greek? I don't.  Lol

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

ummmmm, ............... my understanding years back was always that it usually meant BBBJ, DATY, and kissing were acceptable and on menu, but no, it never included BBFS.  Recent years it has come to be a totally useless and meaningless term that deserves to be put out of our misery.  Ditto "VIP" and "5 star" which used to have meaning back in the mists of antiquity but now really have none, although some take them to mean BBFS. 

I learn something new everyday

Since pooning for 15 years now, I've always understood GFE to be BBJ, DATY, and kissing on some level. NEVER equating it with BBFS, and don't understand how people ever would!?!?!?

Yea this topic gets really old and even muddy. I was in Seattle and seen Safe and Light GFE adds? Which I conversed with a Safe GFE gal that I was really interested in. She conveyed to me Safe GFE meant it was up to her based on our chemistry. Which filters down to YMMV. And I get that, no problem. But I just avoid situations like this. I just really appreciate when all these traveling providers on TOB, mostly younger, who are direct and say no GFE.  As there is no misinterpretation what so ever!