johnnybgood

Good morning Colorado!

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody else out there love the early mornings as much as I do?

I love the peace and quiet before the day begins....

I love the smell of the cool air first thing in the morning....

I love the beautiful Colorado sunrise's...

And above all I love meeting another person like myself who loves early morning sex between the sheets!

So how many others out there prefer morning play to other times in the day?

Have a great day to all you beautiful ladies!

💋💋💋

I'm a morning person.  I also enjoy the quiet of early mornings.  And for some reason, I am horny in the morning !!

Mornings are amazing!!! ...and especially for those of us with career  commitments... There's a lot of talk but not a lot of sincere follow through that we see.... I'm sure there are many ladies who are early birds who would Love it if booked in advance.  (vs the rando stranger messaging at 430 am message "u up?" while we are still snoozing, walking dogs, morning breath, not prepared etc..)

12 minutes ago, MelindaMadison said:

Mornings are amazing!!! ...and especially for those of us with career  commitments... There's a lot of talk but not a lot of sincere follow through that we see.... I'm sure there are many ladies who are early birds who would Love it if booked in advance.  (vs the rando stranger messaging at 430 am message "u up?" while we are still snoozing, walking dogs, morning breath, not prepared etc..)

Melinda I'll bet you'd smell like a bouquet of flowers no matter what time of day it is.... You're too beautiful just the way you are to need a lot of prep time, just awake and willing and I'm ready to go with you!..💋 I can't help it if I wake up horny at 430am and have needs...🤣

I love the early mornings, its my planning time for the day. Nothing better than a romp in the hay after a couple cups of coffee to get the heart started.

BTW,  Daylight savings time does not mean a Damn thing to animals the horses and dogs were raising hell to be fed at 5:30 this morning.

38 minutes ago, MelindaMadison said:

ah *blush* ...and I think in the morning "situation"..... a gent getting pre-screened (safety issue as references etc are pretty much non-responsive immediately at 430am) or having a date previously where he is awesome ;)  yields a lot more opportunities for "off prime time" playtime with many of us...... every lady's incall situation is different...but if available... sounds perfect!