Highheelluvr

References help

33 posts in this topic

I'm having troubles setting up with a lot of providers for a lack of references. Being that a lot of you are professionals as well, how do you get references without risking your career/family life/ etc? Dont exactly need a provider calling my bestfriend to legitimize who I am. Nor do i have any other friends/acquaintances who know I "enjoy the company" of a fellow professional. Not exactly keen on the idea of blasting my drivers license to someone either, if this is even an option.  How does one go about this? Is there a secret reference society? 🤣

Sorry! No secret reference society. Look for ads that mention "newbie friendly". Those providers can walk you through a screening process (which may include detailed info about you). Choose well-reviewed newbie-friendly ladies, and follow their screening process. That's my advice! Good luck! :)

As Pfunk said, find ladies who say they are newbie friendly.  Be prepared to provide them whatever screening they ask for.

If you are unwilling to provide screening information, this side of life is not for you.

Being a newbie myself and as has been said, find a newbie friendly provider and you're going to have to give them something. I gave my ID, link to a linked in profile. And in general if you're in Google they should be able to find some info on you as well. It's all on your comfort level. The providers should command this level of scrutiny, a lot is on the line for all. I hope you can respect that. 

9 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

. Giving a ID is not screening well to me it's not .

I don’t think thats usually the end of screening, just the beginning... 

To the OP - nobody wants to ruin your life, but if you don’t have references no way your getting through my door if I don’t know exactly who you are. I want your id and employment info and if that’s too much for you, try Colfax. I hear the girls don’t screen over that way. 🤷🏽‍♀️  The real information is to prove you are not le and gives us a little peace of mind that you will be on your very best behavior during our time together. Still no guarantees for that last part though. I’m so fucking tired of this “Im new and don’t want to give out real info for fear of my life being ruined” bullshit narrative. If your choosing your company with your big head the chances of this happening are highly unlikely. 

Or you should seek out the ads that say no screening required and see how much fun you have. I dare you. 🥳

I don't accept references. Perhaps check out the screening requirements for ladies who do not accept references and provide that information. 

OP....It's really not that difficult.

Choose an established provider who is newbie friendly (many of us can guide you through gently) ...expect some RW info needed (this is where it differs in How we verify that RW info..... and everyone has their own methods...IMO  it's so easy to do so nowadays electronically (unless you cloak yourself up TOO much.)..and sometimes..ID is not even needed- (I haven't had to use a screen print of any ID except for 1/2X in my career).

Most importantly remember.... Us ladies do not want to "ruin a life"....we simply want to not get killed , hurt or incarcerated... 

The biggest drama and horror stories that you hear out there are often the ones that are fly by night providers who do not screen...which is usually due to some drama that yields even more drama down the line... best to avoid that. 

OP - you are not alone, many o john has been right where you stand and made it through just fine - hang in and do as the ladies tell ya...

The upside is it gets a whole lot easier to ride once you have been in the stable a couple times...

And you gotta not get frustrated and know this - the rules of engagement are in place for all the reasons here within noted and predicated on safety - which involves your safety too...

Write reviews of your experiences with newbie-friendly providers.  Over time, as your TOB profile ages and you have reviews chronicling your history here, many providers will simply accept a message from you on TOB (to prove this is your account) as verification enough.  In fact, it’s been a very long time since I’ve been asked for a reference.

11 hours ago, Just Jos said:

To the OP - nobody wants to ruin your life, but if you don’t have references no way your getting through my door if I don’t know exactly who you are. I want your id and employment info and if that’s too much for you, try Colfax. I hear the girls don’t screen over that way. 🤷🏽‍♀️  The real information is to prove you are not le and gives us a little peace of mind that you will be on your very best behavior during our time together. Still no guarantees for that last part though. I’m so fucking tired of this “Im new and don’t want to give out real info for fear of my life being ruined” bullshit narrative. If your choosing your company with your big head the chances of this happening are highly unlikely. 

Or you should seek out the ads that say no screening required and see how much fun you have. I dare you. 🥳

Thanks for finishing my thought. OP jump through a few hoops which has been said and you're on your way. 

The other thing is, that screening is for your safety as well. You could show up to a door that has a robber or LE behind it, because the lady did not screen. Pick someone reputable to begin with, and after you gain some references and a good reputation, it gets a bit more comfy. As I’ve said many times..... a lost job or lost wife is not comparable to a lost life AT ALL. And if you’re dealing with reputable ladies, those fears are a bit irrational.  

I had this same question.   New to this site and on business travel for a bit in Denver.   

Thanks for info!

On 11/5/2019 at 5:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

The other thing is, that screening is for your safety as well. You could show up to a door that has a robber or LE behind it, because the lady did not screen. Pick someone reputable to begin with, and after you gain some references and a good reputation, it gets a bit more comfy. As I’ve said many times..... a lost job or lost wife is not comparable to a lost life AT ALL. And if you’re dealing with reputable ladies, those fears are a bit irrational.  

I "jumped" back into the hobby, after a several year hiatus, with the assistance of a lovely young lady who was not " newbie " friendly. She WAS extremely kind and helpful in explaining how to find someone by following certain rules of common sense, and being honest of who you are and what your basically looking for . She also recommended a wonderfully,  fantastic young lady ( Audrey) , who reintroduced me back into this wonderful world 😍  I have since seen both of these lovely ladies and both are in my top 5 of ATF's . Thank you again Hunter and Audrey 😘😍🤗

7 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I "jumped" back into the hobby, after a several year hiatus, with the assistance of a lovely young lady who was not " newbie " friendly. She WAS extremely kind and helpful in explaining how to find someone by following certain rules of common sense, and being honest of who you are and what your basically looking for . She also recommended a wonderfully,  fantastic young lady ( Audrey) , who reintroduced me back into this wonderful world 😍  I have since seen both of these lovely ladies and both are in my top 5 of ATF's . Thank you again Hunter and Audrey 😘😍🤗

Aww...seems so long ago! Almost another lifetime ago. Time flies!

On 11/5/2019 at 6:51 AM, Just Jos said:

OMG,  does that go both ways? Do you give out your real name and all your real world info?

I can't  believe some women think they are worth that risk, for a POA

17 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

OMG,  does that go both ways? Do you give out your real name and all your real world info?

Oh, she’s worth it all right. No question. B)

If a lady is well established and has plenty of good reviews and a good reputation I do not see what the issue is in giving your RW info to her. 

After all we are trying to build our business not destroy it, if a guy is that nervous or paranoid about giving a little info then this is probably not the hobby for him.

1 hour ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

If a lady is well established and has plenty of good reviews and a good reputation I do not see what the issue is in giving your RW info to her. 

After all we are trying to build our business not destroy it, if a guy is that nervous or paranoid about giving a little info then this is probably not the hobby for him.

This is what it is all about!

Brovo!

6 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I hate this approach. We already have to do so much to protect ourselves. And most of the time we have given an ID to make a profile(here/p411/rubratings/Eros/massage republic- to name just a few.) Which I doubt is required on your end to lurk the ads. 

3 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

Which I doubt is required on your end to lurk the ads. 

You are correct.  We do NOT need IDs to browse you ads.

Would it ease potential clients minds if they knew their info was encrypted? Burner, protonmail, signal are encrypted apps. If you’re using an encrypted form of communication to contact, then both ends are encrypted as long as your provider utilizes them as well.

If you aren’t utilizing these tools already, I would highly suggest that you do!

I hear FaceTime and iMessage are encrypted(but owned by apple) as well but I wouldn’t trust it at the end of the day, also whatsapp(Facebook). 

When I verify a client, I can burn all their info immediately, once I know they are safe to see. I can understand if you don’t want your rw info saved on a providers phone, but maybe you can ask if it’s stored on an encrypted app and deleted when you leave your appointment. 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:57 PM, Highheelluvr said:

I'm having troubles setting up with a lot of providers for a lack of references. Being that a lot of you are professionals as well, how do you get references without risking your career/family life/ etc? Dont exactly need a provider calling my bestfriend to legitimize who I am. Nor do i have any other friends/acquaintances who know I "enjoy the company" of a fellow professional. Not exactly keen on the idea of blasting my drivers license to someone either, if this is even an option.  How does one go about this? Is there a secret reference society? 🤣

References are from lady's you seen before saying u r ok not your friends and family atleast I've never known anyone to give out there person friends as references

Never sense the beginning of the internet has a guy's info been posted online by an "trusted lady" and he lost everything.  

1 hour ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Never sense the beginning of the internet has a guy's info been posted online by an "trusted lady" and he lost everything.  

And on the flip side, never in the history of ever has there been a lady raped, robbed or Murdered by a dude who didn’t screen. 🙄 Can we all just agree that we both have “things to lose” here? 

^^^ Staaaahhhpppp you guys! 🥰

Thinking of you lots Phil, and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Also, where the hell have you been BB?! 😝😉😘 Hope you and fam are thriving and well! Xo 

I’ve been traveling. I’m sitting, naked, on my front porch enjoying my morning coffee. 😜