Turtle138

Time Wasters

31 posts in this topic

Would be great to see a booking schedule where you look,book and pay just like a hotel reservation. 

And if you cancel $25 fee is charged.

Accept prepaid card easy pesey.

Think of it like message envy. Or have a flat rate pay once a month and schedule your special day.

Your message is much longer than mine. I have message envy. :D

I haven't taken advantage of them, but there are some agencies out there that operate that way. You pay a flat fee for a specific time slot and if you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment it costs nothing or just a small fee. If you're really interested in that arrangement, you might want to give one of them a shot. I'm not too sure about the prepay option, though. Credit card charges are too easy to dispute, so it's tough to use them in this industry.

Good luck out there.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It would be nice if a gentleman showed up at my room with my brand new car, keys to my new home and more cash than I know what to do with.

He only wanted to see me once a week to shower me with attention and affection, make sweet passionate love to me into the night until we both passed out, kissed me on the cheek as I was sleeping, and left before I woke up. 

I like this game 😁

Its possible marry a rich dude.

1 minute ago, Turtle138 said:

You obviously did read what i posted. Lol

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It would be nice if a gentleman showed up at my room with my brand new car, keys to my new home and more cash than I know what to do with.

He only wanted to see me once a week to shower me with attention and affection, make sweet passionate love to me into the night until we both passed out, kissed me on the cheek as I was sleeping, and left before I woke up. 

I like this game 😁

fantasy rich sugar daddy ..... sweet!  I could do the car (hot wheels) and house (doll) and certainly all the rest - but one potential deal killer .......... just how much cash does it take before you don't know what to do with it?? :lol:  I know!  A bucket of pennies - whatcha gonna do with that?!?

You obviously did not read or understand what i posted. Lol

fixed it.  i think.

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

fantasy rich sugar daddy ..... sweet!  I could do the car (hot wheels) and house (doll) and certainly all the rest - but one potential deal killer .......... just how much cash does it take before you don't know what to do with it?? :lol:  I know!  A bucket of pennies - whatcha gonna do with that?!?

😂😂😂

Hey man, we're just posting our wouldn't it be great wishlists here. Lol

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

fixed it.  i think.

Thank you! It was too late for the edit. 😘

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

ummmmm   this

"shower me with attention and affection, make sweet passionate love to me into the night until we both passed out"

sounds nothing like any marriage i am familiar with lol.  But then I have never married a rich guy so .............................

5 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

ummmmm   this

"shower me with attention and affection, make sweet passionate love to me into the night until we both passed out"

sounds nothing like any marriage i am familiar with lol.  But then I have never married a rich guy so .............................

The perfect marriage for me would be where we see each other once a week. 😜

12 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

ding, ding   WINNER!!

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've been through three long term relationships (7 years, 20 years, 8 years). Part of why I love them is seeing each other daily, and being mutually supportive, regardless of the sex. 

A couple hours a day (breakfast and lunch) alone are enough alone time for me! I bore myself!

As far as the OP, I hope time wasters simply get hung up on.The current booking system works pretty well for me! :D

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I was at a club 2 days ago and saw a real life sugar daddy and his sugar babby in action. He was having his sugar baby rain dollar bills on each dancer on stage. Two stacks of $25 for each girl. Did it to 5 girls. Then the girls went to their table and they were ordering round after round of drinks.  His sugar baby was better looking than any girl dancing. There were some very pretty dancers. After they left, one dancer showed me a aerial picture of his house. I believe it had to be 7500 sq ft. It had everything. Pool, tennis court and horse barn. I believe the barn looked better than my house. So Hunter they do exist.

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

I've been through three long term relationships (7 years, 20 years, 8 years). Part of why I love them is seeing each other daily, and being mutually supportive, regardless of the sex. 

A couple hours a day (breakfast and lunch) alone are enough alone time for me! I bore myself!

As far as the OP, I hope time wasters simply get hung up on.The current booking system works pretty well for me! :D

God bless you pfunk. I'm a loner. A couple hours alone a day just isn't going to cut it for me. The good thing about being our ages is we've figured out what want and don't want by now. ❤

2 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I was at a club 2 days ago and saw a real life sugar daddy and his sugar babby in action. He was having his sugar baby rain dollar bills on each dancer on stage. Two stacks of $25 for each girl. Did it to 5 girls. Then the girls went to their table and they were ordering round after round of drinks.  His sugar baby was better looking than any girl dancing. There were some very pretty dancers. After they left, one dancer showed me a aerial picture of his house. I believe it had to be 7500 sq ft. It had everything. Pool, tennis court and horse barn. I believe the barn looked better than my house. So Hunter they do exist.

Doesn't sound like a good match for me. Strip clubs stopped being fun after my 20's. Lol.

55 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Doesn't sound like a good match for me. Strip clubs stopped being fun after spending all my 20's. Lol.

#Ifixditforyou

On 10/31/2019 at 5:04 AM, Turtle138 said:

Would be great to see a booking schedule where you look,book and pay just like a hotel reservation. 

Think of it like message envy. Or have a flat rate pay once a month and schedule your special day.

Personally would be interested in this but would require more then $25 cancellation fee lol

but the second option would be a concept looking into possibly.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:04 AM, Turtle138 said:

This is an old concept.  20+ years ago Cheyenne (remember her) once commented that she had a few regulars who paid her a stipend for monthly visits.

...and have her delivered by Grub Hub....

I like the idea! You should get to work on an app. Could be a $million dollar idea! 

8 hours ago, Admiral C said:

...and have her delivered by Grub Hub....

Good one 😂😂😂

This is your wishlists everyone. Can't believe we're not getting more 🤷‍♀️😋

45 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Good one 😂😂😂

I'm not surprised. Wish lists make the person look rather selfish. In the big picture, that is funny since this whole hobby IS rather selfish oriented...AND...that's ok!! Me....I would wish for a genuinely insatiable  untranslated 69 queen who comes to my home......Sounds like a reasonable wish...BUT.....then you get...yada...yada...yada...what about...what if.....Be you provider or guy...wish lists can make ya look selfish.  

47 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I'm not surprised. Wish lists make the person look rather selfish. In the big picture, that is funny since this whole hobby IS rather selfish oriented...AND...that's ok!! Me....I would wish for a genuinely insatiable  untranslated 69 queen who comes to my home......Sounds like a reasonable wish...BUT.....then you get...yada...yada...yada...what about...what if.....Be you provider or guy...wish lists can make ya look selfish.  

It's fantasy anyway. We can be a little selfish in our fantasies i think. It's not reality. I mean what I posted is never going to happen, and it's not my real life everyday wants. I mean if it were the right man...but the right man offering that particular fantasy is like winning the lottery right, or being struck by lightning. Lol. It was fun to play...

It's fantasy anyway. We can be a little selfish in our fantasies i think. It's not reality. I mean what I posted is never going to happen, and it's not my real life everyday wants. I mean if it were the right man...but the right man offering that particular fantasy is like winning the lottery right, or being struck by lightning. Lol. It was fun to play...

I'm with you on that one! While the delivered 69 -a-thons, with rate or without, are great wishes, a permanent  romantic relationship IS NOT!  NO, No, and no. Play time is play time, and fun is fun, but my life is my own. I do NOT want to share it with anyone else, and I don't want to share their life. Tried it...was ok...just far less enjoyable than being alone.

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Play time is play time, and fun is fun, but my life is my own. I do NOT want to share it with anyone else, and I don't want to share their life. Tried it...was ok...just far less enjoyable than being alone.

This soooo far from my wants, and desires, I have a hard time understanding it. 

I guess we're all different. I love meeting, and being around, other people, and having a partner to share life with. 

• c'est la vie !!!!! 

I truly enjoy my alone time when I’m home.  I even crave some when I’m traveling.  But I like having a companion when traveling.  

One reason is I enjoy sharing the adventure.  Her experience brings new meaning to old haunts and new sights thrill us both.  

But as I’ve aged I’ve also become more cautious.  My companion is also my backup.  On a recent trip I had an accident that put me on crutches for several weeks.  She got a crash course in RV hookups & lashups, and we continued the trip.  Yes, some activities were curtailed. But alone it would have been lost reservation fees and figuring out how to get to my destination ASAP.

At the end of the trip we go our separate ways.  No long term commitments, but hopefully with the option of future trips together.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:45 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Good one 😂😂😂

My Wish list is for a provider to come over twice a week, spend the night making love until we're passed out, make me breakfast in the morning and then leave. I wouldn't have someone nagging me to get married.  Sounds simple right?  lol

If this option was available, the ladies would be subjected to more time wasters and NCNS.

A credit card should be required to book.

A $25 cancellation fee is not nearly enough. Make it like a lot of the hotels do..less than 48 hours before checkin and you are charged the full amount for the room plus taxes. That would cut down on cancellations.

28 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If this option was available, the ladies would be subjected to more time wasters and NCNS.

A credit card should be required to book.

A $25 cancellation fee is not nearly enough. Make it like a lot of the hotels do..less than 48 hours before checkin and you are charged the full amount for the room plus taxes. That would cut down on cancellations.

You are right , of course, but the whole idea is highly impractical. Yes.....some ladies take credit cards, but that does create a paper trail many would not like. Also, many guys who would blow off a booking but get charged for it would dispute the charges......probably with a full disclosure explanation. I could see those accounts getting closed pretty fast. No...cash is king for sure and for good reasons.