It’s cold....

37 posts in this topic

It’s colder than a witches tit in a brass bra doing push-ups in the snow on the shady side of an iceberg...

6 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

It’s colder than a witches tit in a brass bra doing push-ups in the snow on the shady side of an iceberg...

Out of points damn! Wishing for global warming to come to Denver! Now! This snow needs to melt came too early this year! 

On S Padre Island, drive on the beach about 5mi N of the end of the road and it becomes a nudist beach.  Swimming in the Gulf yesterday 😜

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

On S Padre Island, drive on the beach about 5mi N of the end of the road and it becomes a nudist beach.  Swimming in the Gulf yesterday 😜

Dude!!! That is downright mean!

I don't blame you for bragging ... but come on!!!!!

Edited by SixtiesDude
Frozen fingers

55 minutes ago, SixtiesDude said:

Dude!!! That is downright mean!

I don't blame you for bragging ... but come on!!!!!

Sorry 😰 (Not really🤪)

I’ll be back in CO next week.  I have some business to attend to.  I’ll try to bring some warm weather with me.

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m jealous 

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Any horseback riding by chance? 

If so, ........  and the horse you rode in on!  :)  Meant affectionately of course.  But still .........

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Any horseback riding by chance? 

If so, ........  and the horse you rode in on!  :)  Meant affectionately of course.  But still .........

Actually there is a riding stable near the end of the road.  I’ve seen group rides on the beach.  But it’s another 6mi to the abandoned life raft which indicates the beginning of the nude beach.🐴

Hey, I have cause to be jealous too.  I may be down here in the warm weather with lots of nude “beauties” (no touchie), but the place is practically a hobby desert.  You guys have all the Denver honeys to snuggle with & keep warm (If you remember how to drive in the snow).  🦄

It’s comforting to know that Denver weather is so predictable - another Halloween ‘surprise’🥴

14 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

It’s comforting to know that Denver weather is so predictable - another Halloween ‘surprise’🥴

I remember a few years back when I was working in Boulder & living in Denver.  They released us from work at 2pm on Halloween due to weather.  But I didn’t get home until after 7pm because of the snow. 😨

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I remember a few years back when I was working in Boulder & living in Denver.  They released us from work at 2pm on Halloween due to weather.  But I didn’t get home until after 7pm because of the snow angels 😨

#Ifixditforyou

2 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

going to Puerto Vallartanext week. 87 there today

😁 👍

Edited by Bit Banger

On 10/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, JRWolfe said:

Thought this was Global Warming .

It's just awful how every. single. day. has been colder than the day before.

EVERY DAY for the last ten years in a row.

OH. NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon we will all be blocks of ice. Then we will be able to try very few positions when we hobby.

3 hours ago, N6_in_the_village said:

It's just awful how every. single. day. has been colder than the day before.

EVERY DAY for the last ten years in a row.

OH. NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon we will all be blocks of ice. Then we will be able to try very few positions when we hobby.

Too bad the dinosaurs aren't around to explain if what we are going through now ,is the same as what they experienced in the Ice Age.

Guess they ended unable to assume fewer and fewer positions. ;)

On 10/29/2019 at 10:18 PM, JRWolfe said:

Thought this was Global Warming .

Not sure whether this is sarcasm or not so, I'll clear it up. Weather <> climate.

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

Not sure whether this is sarcasm or not so, I'll clear it up. Weather <> climate.

its sarcasm

How deep and how cold  was it? We hit the mid 20's in KC with about 1 inch on the ground Wed. night.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:42 AM, JRWolfe said:

Too bad the dinosaurs aren't around to explain if what we are going through now ,is the same as what they experienced in the Ice Age.

Guess they ended unable to assume fewer and fewer positions. ;)

The dinosaurs had a meteoric end, and never saw an Ice Age (timeline).

Although your fantasy Earth could have a different timeline.

3 hours ago, N6_in_the_village said:

The dinosaurs had a meteoric end, and never saw an Ice Age (timeline).

Although your fantasy Earth could have a different timeline.

Chuckle...guess you didn't get that I was kidding about the dinosaurs. But it sure has felt like the Ice Age is repeating itself these last few days.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Chuckle...guess you didn't get that I was kidding about the dinosaurs. But it sure has felt like the Ice Age is repeating itself these last few days.

time-to-change-winter-is-coming-meme.png

On 10/29/2019 at 7:38 PM, Bit Banger said:

oh hell yeah - keep these posts coming!!!  stoked for you man - that sounds like good livin right there!!!

good on ya!

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

time-to-change-winter-is-coming-meme.png

Sadly, they don't sell winter tires for wheelchairs :( 

9 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Sadly, they don't sell winter tires for wheelchairs :( 

They do. They aren’t cheap but they do exist and do work. The cheap and dirty is to get a ton of nylon zip ties and zip them around the tire and through the spokes. 

Spent a “fun” winter in a wheelchair some years back. 

I remember my six months in the wheelchair.  Are you doing wheelies yet?  Spinning wheelies were fun. Get better soon, J.R.,  so you can go get that birthday tattoo I promised you.

8 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

They do. They aren’t cheap but they do exist and do work. The cheap and dirty is to get a ton of nylon zip ties and zip them around the tire and through the spokes. 

Spent a “fun” winter in a wheelchair some years back. 

Where do they sell them in Denver ?  Asked the company that supplied the wheelchair I have and they said they never heard of snowtires for them.

Yes,can pop wheelies.

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I remember my six months in the wheelchair.  Are you doing wheelies yet?  Spinning wheelies were fun. Get better soon, J.R.,  so you can go get that birthday tattoo I promised you.

you will be saving your money. have zero intrest in ink.

45 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Where do they sell them in Denver ?  Asked the company that supplied the wheelchair I have and they said they never heard of snowtires for them.

Yes,can pop wheelies.

I had to get them online. I tried to find the email but no luck.