Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SexiKenni

The Other End of the Spectrum: Interactions w/Providers in Public

15 posts in this topic

After reading  'Interactions w/ Providers in Public' thread, I am now curious to know how would you guys handle the situation from the other end of the spectrum?

You find yourself alone at the hotel bar or cigar shop etc and you look up from your phone to do the usual scan of the room, you notice a sultry little beauty at the bar alone.

The beautiful stranger you noticed from across the room sees you looking at her, she smiles a bit but doesn't look away. Instead she raises her glass takes a sip and licks her lips a little before breaking eye contact with you.

You smiled back haven't been caught a little bit off guard by her friendliness. Is giving off some provider vibes, or just a tipsy flirt. She is dressed sexy but not over the top. Nice fitting jeans and blouse that shows just enough cleavage to keep u glancing her way and it doesn't seem like she is waiting for friends since she isn't even scrolling on her phone. Your hobby senses are certainly tingling, but there is no way to be sure. 

Then, you see her walking towards your table...

What Happens Next?

* do you engage in conversation hoping you're right about her and that the night ends with you two doing the horizontal Mambo?

* do you engage in conversation long enough to find out if you were right but have no intentions of playing?

* Or do you prefer to keep your playtime activities  to by appointment only? 

23 minutes ago, SexiKenni said:

You find yourself alone at the hotel bar or cigar shop etc and you look up from your phone to do the usual scan of the room, you notice a sultry little beauty at the bar alone.

The beautiful stranger you noticed from across the room sees you looking at her, she smiles a bit but doesn't look away. Instead she raises her glass takes a sip and licks her lips a little before breaking eye contact with you.

You smiled back haven't been caught a little bit off guard by her friendliness. Is giving off some provider vibes, or just a tipsy flirt. S

What Happens Next?

* do you engage in conversation hoping you're right about her and that the night ends with you two doing the horizontal Mambo?

* do you engage in conversation long enough to find out if you were right but have no intentions of playing?

Considering my current age and looks.....would scan the room for vice....no one that hot would flirt on purpose.

I’d slide over, chat, discuss drinks (buy if she wants another) and cigars.  I might even accept an invitation up to her room, but any discussion of compensation would terminate our conversation.  

As JR says, Vice?

23 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

After reading  'Interactions w/ Providers in Public' thread, I am now curious to know how would you guys handle the situation from the other end of the spectrum?

You smiled back haven't been caught a little bit off guard by her friendliness. Is giving off some provider vibes, or just a tipsy flirt. She is dressed sexy but not over the top. Nice fitting jeans and blouse that shows just enough cleavage to keep u glancing her way and it doesn't seem like she is waiting for friends since she isn't even scrolling on her phone. Your hobby senses are certainly tingling, but there is no way to be sure. 

What Happens Next?

After how hot I became after reading this!!  I went back to my room!  Beat myself senseless.  2 mins later...  I went back down to bar, and had her come to my room!  Lol

On 10/29/2019 at 2:10 PM, JRWolfe said:

Considering my current age and looks.....would scan the room for vice....no one that hot would flirt on purpose.

Me too

unless i was playing slots in vegas, i would assume first she is picking me up in a bar...

after all there are lots of single folks in hotel bars, i see them each week in my sales job capacity, and i strike up a lot of conversations (usually over the sporting event on the tv behind the bar) with strangers who end up being sales folks just like me passing time at a hotel bar...

but...

any reference to having a good time or god forbid a reference to a service and a rate, i'm thanking her and getting on with my night...

would rather go to my room alone and burp the twins thinking about it rather than take the risk of getting stung...

I may be wrong on this.........

Why would a provider entertain a guy when she is not getting paid?

I just don’t see it........

Over time reading and hearing providers in person or in this forum say that it is, ALL ABOUT THE $$$.

It IS all about the $$$!

I would let a comvo start and if it's just a regular hook up scenario (hopefully, but doubtful) I'll let things progress.... But if turns out to actually be a provider looking to entertain then I would have to (as politely as possible) decline. If I was looking to get together with a provider chances are I would get online to find someone

On 10/29/2019 at 1:45 PM, SexiKenni said:

you notice a sultry little beauty at the bar alone.

If she is not a provider ............................... 

suddenly she is trampled by a stampeding herd of unicorns rampaging through the bar trying to escape from the elves!!

or, I would have to seriously question her mental state if she is not a provider and is trying to pick up this funny looking old dude.

but, yeah, I would assume provider.  Little head would be screaming "Duuuuude!  Go for it!!!"  who knows ..... sometimes he is right, sometimes I listen.

Sheeit, Dudes, happens all the time.  :rolleyes:

Attractive woman approaches me, and IS NOT a provider...

th?id=OIP.M3aDBL304PdDmld5SaBxWwHaEX&pid

First. Find out,  who the he'll spiked my drink! :unsure:

This kind of thing never happens to me period.  Whether it be a civie or  a provider. So if it did, the world surely must be coming to an end. So I might as well go out with a bang before the Big Bang.

It happens to me sometimes on the road.  Occasionally I indulge (meaning for a civvy) unless I'm dating someone.  If a provider, no way...  too risky.

That said, some of the traveling women are just as horny as we are. :)