Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Snow

13 posts in this topic

So snow bunnies reside in this great state.

But.....

Should I stay or go, slow motion or go fast?

Bored, just asking.

Seriously, roads can change from wet, to icy and very slippery. Drive cautiously. If you can avoid drive when it's snowing, that's even better. ;)

Around here those tire socks aren't a bad investment at all.  I mean, nothing is fun putting on your tires when it's freakin' cold out, but they're not too bad to get on and off, and test show they really work pretty darn well.

If you’re talking about driving on the roads, nothing including 4 wheel drive will help on ice. If you don’t know how to drive in the snow, please don’t. 

However.... if you’re talking about staying inside for the snow. I see a combination of fast and slow mixed with kisses and touches. 

Is this what you’re asking?

Nothing beats snow tires.  I put a new set of Nokians (made in Finland) on my car every October and my RWD car passes all of the AWD and 4WD cars on the road.  Really good snow tires also improve your stopping distance and steering control, which AWD and 4WD does not do.  In fact, they also grip better on ice.

Frankly, I think they have some kind of magic dust in the tread compound.  Put them on yesterday - baby, I'm ready!

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

If you’re talking about driving on the roads, nothing including 4 wheel drive will help on ice. If you don’t know how to drive in the snow, please don’t. 

However.... if you’re talking about staying inside for the snow. I see a combination of fast and slow mixed with kisses and touches. 

Is this what you’re asking?

It may not be what he was talking about.

But it should have been!

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Nothing beats snow tires.  I put a new set of Nokians (made in Finland) on my car every October and my RWD car passes all of the AWD and 4WD cars on the road.  Really good snow tires also improve your stopping distance and steering control, which AWD and 4WD does not do.  In fact, they also grip better on ice.

Frankly, I think they have some kind of magic dust in the tread compound.  Put them on yesterday - baby, I'm ready!

Are they studded?

Snow tires all 4 wheels and your good to go.

Bridgestone  makes some great tires.

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Yes dear, but what about kissing and sensual touch?

On 10/27/2019 at 0:34 PM, BadBoy said:

Nokia’s Hakkapeliitta studded 9 suv tires are the best in the world if you drive in snow and ice on a regular basis. Period.

I have a front wheel drive car and bought Bridgestone blizzak snow tires last winter. No problems!

driving in the snow is a lot like driving in mud! You are gonna slide no matter what...just give extra room and don’t drive fast. When going uphill, keep momentum.