Calik8

When money talks

54 posts in this topic

Should bigger girls or bbws should be cheaper then spinners/ slimmer providers?  Do you think that because of their size the donation should be less then their thinner counterparts?

I’m curious as this has been brought to my attention many times lately and so now TOB family I’m asking for  your thoughts.

Capitalism.  Charge what you want, and what price you can command.  I don't prefer bbw, personally, but people are people and worthy of respect no matter what.  We're all beautiful.

28 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Capitalism.  Charge what you want, and what price you can command.  I don't prefer bbw, personally, but people are people and worthy of respect no matter what.  We're all beautiful.

Very well sad my friend ❤️

34 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

Should bigger girls or bbws should be cheaper then spinners/ slimmer providers?  Do you think that because of their size the donation should be less then their thinner counterparts?

I’m curious as this has been brought to my attention many times lately and so now TOB family I’m asking for  your thoughts.

Cheaper? No, you shouldn't be, remember that cheap generally means of lower quality. Things can be cheap while being very expensive and vice versa. In a lot of the threads that have devolved into rate threads lately, there have been a lot of posts by the ladies about their worth and how us guys shouldn't tell them what they should charge. The first thing you ladies need to realize is that what you are worth and what you charge are two different things. If you ladies were to charge what you are worth none of us guys could afford to come see you. Second, however much you do charge should be able to support yourself. You will need to fiddle with things to get the number of appointments you can book per week times the fee to equal what you need to pay the bills plus be able to put some cash away for the bad times.

Edited by IRsparky

I'm gonna call Bullshit! I'm sad you've even had that said to you. There is a clientele out there for every type of provider i.e. tall, short, butch, feminine, old, young and yes, BBW, or 'spinner'. Personally I like 'em all! If you have a good attitude, and are engaged in the moment, then I'm getting everything I was looking for. 

Over half the ads on t.o.b are bbw and if they weren’t doing good they wouldn’t be here do this, there is plenty of men who love bbw but doesn’t mean you have to charge less!! You should know what your price point is and charge what you know men are going to pay, don’t stoop down to their level and charge less if that’s not what you want

46 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

Oh hell no !     Everybody likes something different.  If they do their homework,they will find what they are looking for. Don't lower your price just because some jerks that like BBW ,are pretending that they don't , just to get a cheap rate.

That said....ladies that refuse to embrace their figure and try to hide it in their ads....should get over their insecurity and love themselves. There are plenty of clients out there for them.

Absolutely Not.

No more than blue eyed gals should charge more than brown eyed ladies.. or woman with long hair should charge more than those with short hair.

I am attracted to woman who's eyes smile when they see me and a smile that melts my heart. I am attracted to a kind soul, someone who I enjoy talking to.. and the package that comes in makes little difference. I enjoy a woman who I can wrap my arms around and not worry I will break  her.

CaliK8, if this question is referring to you, I find you the type of gal that is attractive to look at from across a table in a public restaurant and excited to look at behind private doors.

HELL NO!! That’s like telling the big mechanic that did a great job of fixing your car that he should have charged you less because of his size...WHAT?? Makes no sense... there’s beauty in all... I’ve seen it.......Calik8... I’m sorry that’s happened to you...

I can only apply the OPs questions to me. And my answer is a resounding NO!

In this industry there's a wide variety of interest. 

Big, small and everything in between. 

If someone has a problem with what you charge for time and companionship then they should move on.

I've encountered some that think because I charge a premium price, I should put everything out on the table.

Unfortunately for them they are mistaken. 

Do not let anyone else determine your worth.

This world is cruel and expensive. 

5 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Nope.  I'll echo the folks who've already posted.  Some of us enjoy spending time with a variety of types of women.  Each can have something appealing that floats my boat, depending on my mood.  And, in my mind (and apparently some others), someone's worth or value has nothing to do with their size, weight, culture or ethnicity.  The ladies I favor are of all sizes and types.  Viva variety...in so many ways.

If I could put a list together of ladies I've try genuinely enjoyed spending time with, I'll bet their sizes, weights, etc. would be all over the board.....Oh wait......there is a list...right here on TOB under "reviews".

Edited by average1
Addition

18 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Do not let anyone else determine your worth.

Ms Apple has the correct answer. 

You (the provider) decide what you are worth, and what to charge. 

Of course there are guys who think thin girls, with big fake tits, are the best, and are worth more. Other guys (me, for example) prefer thick ladies, with big booties, and cute toes. 

Cali and Kandi, thanks for your input!

Edited by pfunk

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

You (the provider) decide what you are worth, and what to charge. 

I have to disagree with part of this.  The Market decides what your time and services are worth.  It’s at the intersection of the Supply and Demand curves (Econ 101).  If you charge below market rate you may be flooded with requests.  If you charge above market rate, you may not work as often as you’d like.   I had an acquaintance who would raise their rates whenever they got too busy; lower them when they needed more work. There’s a sweet spot where you pay the bills.  As Pfunk says, you (the provider) decide what you want to charge.  If a customer is unhappy with that, they are free to take their business elsewhere. 

As for how much you ladies are worth as individuals? PRICELESS!

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

... Of course there are guys who think thin girls, with big fake tits, are the best, and are worth more. Other guys (me, for example) prefer thick ladies, with big booties, and cute toes. 

As many have stated, there is a market for ALL sizes, ethnicities, and proclivities.

17 hours ago, Calik8 said:

WTF?? Wowww this is nuts to think that or to even have someone mention it

Thank you all for your input. After many conversations this last week with clients and other providers I was feeling discouraged. You all are amazing for your honesty and reminding me to look at my self worth rather then opinions of people who wish to be cheap in this hobby.

18 hours ago, Wrangler05 said:

HELL NO!! That’s like telling the big mechanic that did a great job of fixing your car that he should have charged you less because of his size...WHAT?? Makes no sense... there’s beauty in all... I’ve seen it.......Calik8... I’m sorry that’s happened to you...

19 hours ago, scarecrow said:

Absolutely Not.

No more than blue eyed gals should charge more than brown eyed ladies.. or woman with long hair should charge more than those with short hair.

I am attracted to woman who's eyes smile when they see me and a smile that melts my heart. I am attracted to a kind soul, someone who I enjoy talking to.. and the package that comes in makes little difference. I enjoy a woman who I can wrap my arms around and not worry I will break  her.

CaliK8, if this question is referring to you, I find you the type of gal that is attractive to look at from across a table in a public restaurant and excited to look at behind private doors.

Thank you both 

That is why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. There is something for everyone to enjoy. The same applies to the hobby. Each guys has his own favorite flavor.  On occasion ,  he might want to try something different. So he will pay what you decide your time is worth. Not the other way around.  I myself have a favorite flavor but have tried a few of the others too. Don't let one or two jerks ruin your day.

I think providers should charge whatever they think is necessary. What does anyone else’s rate have to do with you? They aren’t you. They don’t pay your bills. Maybe they can work more or have to work less. I think what’s priceless is having a safe and amazing time with someone with a great reputation. I’ve had ppl straight up laugh at my rate then harass me about it, but I just move on to the next inquiry. I wouldn’t want to see a person like that so they kinda filter themselves out. And treating this industry as consumable vs entertainment is a bit dehumanizing. We don’t all have one rate and we don’t all do the same things. We weren’t made in a factory, we don’t clock in, we don’t have benefits- so yeah I think we should define what our time is worth. If a provider’s rate is lower than what they feel comfortable with, how consensual is that? That’s gross. 

You charge what you want.

Guys that say if you are a bbw or curvy lady you should charge less are POS’s.

My Dad ont told me 2 things about women , one of which appies to this discussion  "it's all pink on the inside ".

FWIW the other was "A.piece missed os a piece lost forever."

Well, if a lady is not attractive to a guy (too thin, too heavy, too whatever), how is a lower price going to make her attractive?  Why would I visit someone I do not find attractive just cause she is cheaper? Just sounds like a cheap jackass trying to demean you into a discount.  No one deserves that and you are probably best off not seeing his sorry ass anyway.  Not sure how ladies don't go postal at times, but were it me disrespect = goodbye, click!

On 10/16/2019 at 1:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

I have to disagree with part of this.  The Market decides what your time and services are worth.  It’s at the intersection of the Supply and Demand curves (Econ 101).  If you charge below market rate you may be flooded with requests.  If you charge above market rate, you may not work as often as you’d like.   I had an acquaintance who would raise their rates whenever they got too busy; lower them when they needed more work. There’s a sweet spot where you pay the bills.  As Pfunk says, you (the provider) decide what you want to charge.  If a customer is unhappy with that, they are free to take their business elsewhere. 

As for how much you ladies are worth as individuals? PRICELESS!

As many have stated, there is a market for ALL sizes, ethnicities, and proclivities.

I have to disagree with you. We the providers decide what our time and services are worth, and how often we want to work. If slow times arise which they do for every provider, we can reduce our expenses, or supplement our income in other ways. Slow periods/Busy periods come and go. I try to remind my friends of that when it happens to them, and I don't freak out when it happens to me.  The market does not decide what our time and services are worth or what we charge though. Only we decide that. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I have to disagree with you. We the providers decide what our time and services are worth, and how often we want to work. If slow times arise which they do for every provider, we can reduce our expenses, or supplement our income in other ways. Slow periods/Busy periods come and go. I try to remind my friends of that when it happens to them, and I don't freak out when it happens to me.  The market does not decide what our time and services are worth or what we charge though. Only we decide that. 

Wrong!  The market defines the Supply and the Demand curves.

You (the provider) determine what you charge and therefore your location on the Supply curve.  You can use whatever you want to make this determination, even a Ouiji board if that floats your boat.

We (the clients) determine what we’re willing to pay.  This sets our position on the Demand curve.  Where our price point falls on the Supply curve indicates who might be available to us.

The intersection of the Supply & Demand curves is the fair market price.  Some may charge more or less; some may pay more or less.  There are other factors ( government interference being the most common) that may shift both curves.

It’s all basic Economic 101. 

I decide what my services and time is worth, not you or anyone else. I could care less what you guys are willing to pay. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I decide what my services and time is worth, not you or anyone else. I could care less what you guys are willing to pay. Lol.

This is what "negotiators" constantly forget. If one part of the equation (supply and demand) doesn't participate, it's no longer a valid equation.

If all the women decided one thousand was the minimum, we would either pay, or go without. Conversely, if customers all decide two hundred is the maximum, the providers either accept that, or don't work.

However, anyone can stop playing at any time (jerk off, get a regular job). No one can be forced to play. 

No supply = No demand, and vice versa.;)

44 minutes ago, pfunk said:

This is what "negotiators" constantly forget. If one part of the equation (supply and demand) doesn't participate, it's no longer a valid equation.

If all the women decided one thousand was the minimum, we would either pay, or go without. Conversely, if customers all decide two hundred is the maximum, the providers either accept that, or don't work.

However, anyone can stop playing at any time (jerk off, get a regular job). No one can be forced to play. 

No supply = No demand, and vice versa.;)

Clients decide what our time and services are worth...

Ads read: $200/hr or less, with high end ladies being $200. 😂

Reviews read BBBJ, DT, DFK, CIM TO COMPLETION, DATY, MSOG, GREEK, FIV, FIA, FISTING, PEGGING, TOYS, EDGING, RIMMING ETC, ETC 😂 

Hold on...in the new reality, I need to go pick my vagina and asshole up off the floor. 😂

Just waiting on the usual Walmart comparisons...

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

No, you (provider’s) decide what you charge for your time & services.  We (customers) decide if we are willing to pay that for your time and services (are they worth $X to us).  If not, we see someone else or go without.  In a free market this is true for all products & services.

Lol really supply and demand is very old school... and more about wiggets not in the service industry... there will always be those looking for a deal and not willing to invest in quality. There will always be those that will seek quality and be willing to pay for it. As far as bbw vs spinners that is a personal taste not a Measure of worth. I have friends who love bbw and others that are looking for spinners nether is more or less every lady has her own Beauty and sets her own worth and any man who tells her different in this hobby or in life should be told to pound sand!! 

well the cattle futures at market close were .......................     Damn I hate rate threads :mad:

1 minute ago, Thecoach said:

Lol really supply and demand is very old school... and more about wiggets not in the service industry...

The laws of Supply & Demand still apply in service industries.  The units(widgets) are just different. They may be quantitized as services (an oil change) or as time (hours spent on a project).