Kandi Apple

Wearing out your welcome

60 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I have encountered this a lot lately.

It's hard not to be rude when time is stretched and no compensation is offered for it. 

Do I need to let it slide on the first encounter and take a note if we meet again?

Maybe I should start wrapping things up 10min before.

I also like the gentlemen to shower again before they leave.  I can't send the gent. out the door all lubed up and sticky.

Gentleman what should the provider do to ensure that the time is of the essence?

How about a nice warm clean up with some wash cloths? Place them in a slow cooler on low with some water and offer to clean the gent up before he leaves? 

I am always freshly showered 30min before my appointment. Most are a  30 min drive.  I usually inquire about how much time is left in the session,  so that I leave on time. I am usually out the door in 60 min.  Sometimes a girl will keep up a conversation after you get dressed. When it ends, then I will leave.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, Kandi Apple said:

It's hard not to be rude when time is stretched and no compensation is offered for it. 

Do I need to let it slide on the first encounter and take a note if we meet again?

I also like the gentlemen to shower again before they leave.  I can't send the gent. out the door all lubed up and sticky.

Gentleman what should the provider do to ensure that the time is of the essence?

This☝️☝️👏

I would have to agree lately there is a lot of confusion between how much time is booked and how much can I push the envelope. It’s beyond frustrating and then I feel like a bitch for saying something or even for saying times about up but too many guys are not respecting time lately and I hope it’s just a phase that we are about to be done with. I don’t watch the clock but I can tell how long it’s been and I am very nice and respectful to not watch the clock so I hope some will appreciate that about me (and other ladies) and not go over anymore. And by over I mean 10 + minutes 

I like them fresh , why I keep every thing you need before of after , and if you don't want to shower after hey Okay then :o

Edited by lustybustygina

I'm not sure that the gals are picking up on this, so I will be blunt:

Men are idiots.  We are even worse when we are besotted with presence of a beautiful woman.  We are even worse when we let little head take over.  I personally appreciate it when a lady gives me some kind of ten-minute warning.  It can be as sweet as, "OMG, that was terrific, wow, did you want to take a shower?"  Or it can be as blunt as: "Time for the shower, bucko, nearly out of time."  Either way, I don't want to, and I don't think most guys want to, overstay our welcome, and appreciate a little help along the way.

Left to my own devices, you would probably find me napping in your bed three hours later.  And as we all know...

HkoY8oW.gif

On 10/9/2019 at 7:47 AM, Bit Banger said:

I think most guys are not trying to scam you, but rather are just caught in the moment & lose track of time.

This. When I'm having a great time, the LAST thing I think about is time.

That said, I'm cognizant that I'm only there for a certain amount of time, so a gentle  reminder is fine.

I recently had an experience that for the second time I went over in time ... scheduled an hour and both times it ended up being about 1 hour 15 minutes... I compensated her for the extra time with a healthy tip. That seemed to be well excepted. What I appreciated and actually found very professional and complementary was she suggested we should start planning 90 minutes as we both enjoy our time together to much to rush it in an hour. I agreed and now we schedule 90 minutes and neither of us feel rushed or taken advantage of. Communication is key to both of you enjoying the encounter and building a good working relationship. Hope this helps. 
Remember Good people will raise to the level of your expectations... only if they know them. Set good boundaries your important! 

What to do? What to do and so little time.  I have to drive a long way to any appt. as I live out in the boonies.  I always shower and shave before I drive to the appt. except on rare occasions then I shower there. Almost never shower afterward as I have no one to go home to except my four legged companions.  Yes I do wear a watch but it comes off before play time.  There is usually a clock in the room and I make note of it.  Some times when we are into the mood time does run out even though there is a clock but I can usually judge the time.  or close to it.   If I have stayed a little longer due to the mood we are both in I always apologize!! And even sometimes offer some form of compensation either monetary or offer a meal if they are willing. 

So what to do?

1. You know the time and if the mood is not striking you and you want the session to be over fake your orgasm (if you need to) and encourage your partner to end quickly for whatever reason or that you are sore. Maybe 10 minutes before the time is up.  I think most partners will get the hint.  If not make note of it and either not see them again or change the timing of your completion.

2.  Make it known before the session that you have to leave right after the session as there are important things that you must take care of and you have to clean up and get ready.

3.  tell your temporary partner that you have another appt. shortly after them.  Most guys (I think) do not want to meet the next one in the driveway.

4. When all else fails quickly get up and go to the bathroom and either vomit or pretend to.  That shoud quelch the moment for all but the sickest of us.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:11 AM, fork said:

What kind of guy takes a 15 minute shower? 

The kind of guy that has a lady in the shower with him.

an hour is an hour regardless of which side of the date your on here...

set a kitchen timer and when it goes ding,  time to head out with your dong...

seriously though - i can see it happening one time - were humans and let's face it we're having a frickin' awesome time that for the most part we can't have anywhere else, so we can get lost in the moment.  But i think it is perfectly fine to say "hey baby, what a great hour 'and then some' we just had, next time we should set up a 90 minute date to accommodate for 'this' extra time"...

imo, if this is the case, the gent should acknowledge this extra time with a gratuitous gesture commensurate with the time - and an apology - time is the provider commodity we are all investing in and should be respected as such....

I have had a few occasions where  both of us have been caught up in the moment and/or conversation. I have always offered to compensate for out extra time. Most of the time she says thats ok because I really enjoy your company. Always leave a good tip which has paid off in the long run. On a couple of occasions the lady has said "you don't need to go" and ended up spending the night. A little courtesy goes a long way.

There is a damned if you do, damned if you don't element to this . Yes, time flies when you are having fun, and yes, men's grasp of time goes bye bye when playing in bed with a lovely. If the lovely in question is also having a good time, or at least seems to be...forget it......many guys will think it is ok to stay....assuming they can think at all. Any ladies they have seen in the past that have been ok with them staying have enabled those thoughts. They should NOT think that way, but they do. So coming up with a way to call time as painlessly as is possible for you is just going to be part of the job. My suggestion on that is get up...put on a robe...get a washcloth, and do a bit of clean up on the guy. While doing that you might ask if that is ok, or if he would prefer a quick shower before he goes. If you don't at least appear to enjoy the guy, it is bad for business....but if you do appear to enjoy him, might be hard to get him out the door. Damned if ya do.....damned if ya don't.

I believe the provider is primarily responsible for managing time. Easiest seems to be music that stops, lowers volume or mood towards end of booked session.  Many girls code.:eg" I see our time is coming to an end soon. How about you roll over and let me give you a backrub."  As a client, I wish to be free of concerns such as monitoring time, so I can focus on the experience. 

Edited by Happymon

Thanks for posting this proper etiquette when going over in time. I wouldn't think of it.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:46 PM, LuckyMan13 said:

How about a nice warm clean up with some wash cloths? Place them in a slow cooler on low with some water and offer to clean the gent up before he leaves? 

I keep wash cloths at my Hotel incall all the time I bring them with me  when I go on tour,

Get them off Amazon and they are nice white to blend in and toss them out after wards .

I warm them and help you clean up :wub:, or a shower is always welcome,

If it helps at all, I suspect I'd need about 4 minutes and 38 seconds with you :)

On 10/9/2019 at 9:30 AM, jasminewaterss7 said:

It’s easy to assume the guy is simply taking advantage, 90% of gents arrive wearing a watch. 

Yes, but mine comes off when play starts. I depend on the lady to let me know when it's over.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, Seeker5280 said:

I think it is up to the guy to be clean and ready when arriving at the incall.

I have never used a shower at the incall.

Preparation is up to the guy not the provider!

I agree. Still, if you've driven a long way to the appointment I at least like to freshen up the dangley bits...

Edited by lowboy

I can’t see taking a 15 minute shower with a hot lady waiting for me unless she’s showering with me.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:01 AM, Thecoach said:

I recently had an experience that for the second time I went over in time ... scheduled an hour and both times it ended up being about 1 hour 15 minutes... I compensated her for the extra time with a healthy tip. That seemed to be well excepted. What I appreciated and actually found very professional and complementary was she suggested we should start planning 90 minutes as we both enjoy our time together to much to rush it in an hour. I agreed and now we schedule 90 minutes and neither of us feel rushed or taken advantage of. Communication is key to both of you enjoying the encounter and building a good working relationship. Hope this helps. 
Remember Good people will raise to the level of your expectations... only if they know them. Set good boundaries your important! 

This ^^^   Thanks again Coach! I'm not a clock watcher and tend to get caught up in the moment. If I have a client who is the same way, and I notice we're going over consistently, then I let them know we need to schedule longer visits. Most gents schedule longer visits. If the gent is either unable or unwilling to pay for a longer visit, they're usually the ones who make sure they do not go over, and are dressed and out the door in the appropriate time frame to stay within their budget. 

It's amazing how well clients can keep track of time in a session when it comes to them having to pay for the extra time. 😎

It is both the provider and the client's responsibility to keep track of time and pay.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's amazing how well clients can keep track of time in a session when it comes to them having to pay for the extra time. 😎

It's amazing! My clients are the same way!

"Oh, that additional work would add $$$? I'll guess I'll wait on that..."

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

It's amazing! My clients are the same way!

"Oh, that additional work would add $$$? I'll guess I'll wait on that..."

😂😂😂

Yes, ppl feel differently about a situation when its their own money going bye bye. 

I agree with Coach. Communication is key. That way there is mutual respect, and neither party feels taken advantage of, and it can be done in a way that doesn't feel aggressive. 

Plan your fun time............

Have fun with what you have planed.

Look at each session as its...........

Beat The Clock!

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 AM, Bit Banger said:

“Not a clock watcher.”  I believe that phrase was more prevalent in the days of ‘up to an hour’ pricing.  It meant that you were likely to get the full hour & not be rushed out the door when the deed was done. 

I still remember cycling to an appointment(*) and hopping into the shower first thing.  But then the curtain was pulled back as she stepped in & joined me.  Talk about foreplay😁

(*) Often a good excuse to be out of the house & to shower immediately upon return.

So I am curious if any of the providers are willing to jump in and help you shower at the front end? 

3 hours ago, Just Tim said:

So I am curious if any of the providers are willing to jump in and help you shower at the front end? 

If you ask politely I’m sure you may some ladies that are willing to jump in the shower at the beginning 

Some guys stay over some guys r done early it evens out unless you have them booked back to back a few minutes shouldn't be bad because the last friend u had probably left a few early! When I was a server at a restaurant the boss would tell people one table may not tip big another may hell atleast I ain't waiting tables lol

So many responses.... makes my head spin....

OK here's my official response...like it or not....I'm guessing many on here will select the "not button" Oh well, here I go anyway.....

Gentlemen, please add the time of your EXIT  to include a nice (wife or SO won't suspect any shenanigans) 10 minutes for a nice shower .Do I really have to say this??

If you do not want a shower to be added to your time with  said Provider, that's totally up to you. I'd not advise that in the least. Let her know  if you have time constraints. I really can't believe I have to post this, but  it seems to have be brought into the open!

Nice job BTW on your trophy for last place to the people this might refer to...YOU ARE NOW IN THE "GROWN UP WORLD"  TAKE A SHOWER AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR FANTASY GIRL... Unless you have A GF or you are married.

Age old question really. No one likes being taken advantage of either way. The worst is when a guy is trying to get round two and it is not happening in the allotted time. I was always important to me that the lady feel appreciated including her time. If that is expressed properly she will let you know if you can relax longer or if she feels the need to end a session. If a woman is doing her job well it will always feel like time has stopped but it really hasn't. If a guy knows he is not a fast finisher then have the appropriate tip ready to begin with. Many women I have known planned on extra time in the "hourly" period of play. Just remember they have an entire cleansing routine to go through including make up so her hour turns into two hours invested and the results are amazing!...mt