Kandi Apple

Wearing out your welcome

60 posts in this topic

I have encountered this a lot lately.

It's hard not to be rude when time is stretched and no compensation is offered for it. 

Do I need to let it slide on the first encounter and take a note if we meet again?

Maybe I should start wrapping things up 10min before.

I also like the gentlemen to shower again before they leave.  I can't send the gent. out the door all lubed up and sticky.

Gentleman what should the provider do to ensure that the time is of the essence?

Edited by Kandi Apple

start wrapping things up 20min before.   mind goes blank on seeing a beautiful woman...

Edited by JungleGeorge

Umm how much over?

Did you have a pleasant time.

Is it the same person each time.

Just questions to understand why.

A few minutes probably not a big deal but 10 plus mins and they don’t seem to be in a hurry to get out then let them know and keep track for next time, 

At about 15 min or so politely ask the gentleman if he would like to freshen up before he heads out so he does not smell of perfume (or lube), or if he so wishes you would gladly extend the time together.  Sometimes we are thick headed and you just have to hit us over the head with a club.   Lol

9 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Umm how much over?

Did you have a pleasant time.

Is it the same person each time.

Just questions to understand why.

10 -15 min over and no not the same guy's. 

I find that the most common reason that I can think of is that they drove a long way to see me.

Or that they didn't count the 15min shower they end up taking.

Edited by Kandi Apple

If they are freshly showered before they come and you make them take a shower that isn’t part of play time then you should give them that time extra

Up your rate to accommodate the shower time.

Or tell them up front that its total time spent period. 

If they dont like it too bad.

Your too cute to have to put up with BS!

3 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

If they are freshly showered before they come and you make them take a shower that isn’t part of play time then you should give them that time extra

I agree. 

Most guys do show up clean and ready to rock.

If the gentlemen has worked all day I have no problem with letting him shower and not docking his play time for the quick freshening up. 

36 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

A few minutes probably not a big deal but 10 plus mins and they don’t seem to be in a hurry to get out then let them know and keep track for next time, 

Yeah letting him know is hard to do when things are hot and steamy.

I hate to kill the mood.

31 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Or that they didn't count the 15min shower they end up taking.

this

5 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Yeah letting him know is hard to do when things are hot and steamy.

I hate to kill the mood.

What if things were hot and heavy and time was up and you’re ready to get the big O and he stops because it’s one hour How would you feel then

2 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

What if things were hot and heavy and time was up and you’re ready to get the big O and he stops because it’s one hour How would you feel then

I'd say something like, I'm almost there don't stop.:wub:

3 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I'd say something like, I'm almost there don't stop.:wub:

I guess it all depends on the situation 

Make a music CD that runs out 15 minutes before end of session. Cuddle for a couple in the silence and ask if he'd like to shower before he leaves. Get up. Put on your robe and ask if he'd like a cup of coffee to go. 

If all that is too subtle....

I appreciate the lady giving me some type of indication of how much time we have left. For me, time stops when I'm with a beautiful, naked woman. 

What kind of guy takes a 15 minute shower? 

Anyway, just get up and start putting your clothes on. "And when do you want to see me again?" If he doesn't take those hints then he's simply a moron or taking advantage of you and should be blocked in the future.

It’s easy to assume the guy is simply taking advantage, 90% of gents arrive wearing a watch. 

12 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

It’s easy to assume the guy is simply taking advantage, 90% of gents arrive wearing a watch. 

I haven’t worn a watch (except for formal dress) in years.  Besides, jewelry comes off before playtime.

I think most guys are not trying to scam you, but rather are just caught in the moment & lose track of time.  Gentle reminders will get them moving.  Placing a clock where they can see it but that’s difficult for you to see may help.  I like the idea of timed music track.

If you want the guy out of there at 60 mins, at 50 mins ask him if he would like to shower before he leaves and you start getting dressed.  That will signal to him that time is up and to get out.

5 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If you want the guy out of there at 60 mins, at 50 mins ask him if he would like to shower before he leaves and you start getting dressed.  That will signal to him that time is up and to get out.

I apologize for my snarky reply above.  I've had a crappy 2 weeks and my attitude is sucking because of it.  I'll try to be more congenial.

What I should have said was if you wanted him to leave at 60 mins, at 50 mins into the appointment ask him if he would like to freshen up before he leaves and you start getting dressed.  Most guys would take the hint that time is up once you start getting dressed.  For those don't, ask him if he would like to extend his time beyond the 60 mins.

11 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I have encountered this a lot lately.

It's hard not to be rude when time is stretched and no compensation is offered for it. it is the time stretcher that is being rude, not you.  Reviews that say "she is not a clock watcher" "not rushed" is a subtle clue.  (Dude - if you want to not be rushed, book a half hour more!)

Do I need to let it slide on the first encounter and take a note if we meet again? no.  if it was ok the first time he will assume it is ok the next time and go for more overtime until he hits your limit.

Maybe I should start wrapping things up 10min before. yes.  

I also like the gentlemen to shower again before they leave.  I can't send the gent. out the door all lubed up and sticky. why not?  if he does not mind why should you? If he wants to shower before leaving he needs to book enough time to do so and pay for it.  Some, btw, like to carry the sticky etc. with them for a while as an extension of the enjoyment. ;)

Gentleman what should the provider do to ensure that the time is of the essence? Only engage in adult activities with actual adults that are capable of telling time.  but not sure how you screen for adulthood.

Clock in plain sight, pre-timed soundtrack so YOU know when to start the subtle hints is very handy (note: subtle may not work well when little head in charge).  If all else fails get dressed open the door and say hope to see you again soon. :P

Reading this thread it sounds like showers, either before, after or both, have become a real issue in the hobby.  I have to say, that has not been my experience.  I'm one who likes to hobby in the morning and take a shower right before leaving the house.  I realize that many guys hobby later in the day and would feel better with a quick shower right before.  The times I've hobbied later in the day, or felt I needed a quick shower, I texted ahead of time and asked if it was ok if I jumped in her shower quick when I arrived.  The last time she actually had the shower warmed up for me and was standing there with a towel when I got out. I recall that as a good day in the hobby. If a guy wants to shower before he leaves or not should be up to him.  He knows the situation he is heading too. But if he decides he wants a shower before leaving, then that needs to be done in the window of time he is booked for.  If the guy gets up in time and starts getting dressed and then the lady insists he take a shower, then I think she can't be upset if that pushes him past his scheduled time. In most cases we are talking about a 2-minute shower.  If both parties are aware of the other's concerns and needs, and they communicate, I think this does not need to be something that gets in the way of a good time. 

56 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I apologize for my snarky reply above.  I've had a crappy 2 weeks and my attitude is sucking because of it.  I'll try to be more congenial.

What I should have said was if you wanted him to leave at 60 mins, at 50 mins into the appointment ask him if he would like to freshen up before he leaves and you start getting dressed.  Most guys would take the hint that time is up once you start getting dressed.  For those don't, ask him if he would like to extend his time beyond the 60 mins.

In all fairness, if we did away with all the snarky responses on these forums then we wouldn't have very much to read would we? :D

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Clock in plain sight, pre-timed soundtrack so YOU know when to start the subtle hints is very handy (note: subtle may not work well when little head in charge).  If all else fails get dressed open the door and say hope to see you again soon. :P

Excellant point about phrases like "not a chock watcher" that you see in reviews.  What does that mean?  Are you telling the world that this lady will let you stay past the time you paid for? Or are you the guy who just stayed late and the lady was to nice to throw you out? Not sure which is worse. 

“Not a clock watcher.”  I believe that phrase was more prevalent in the days of ‘up to an hour’ pricing.  It meant that you were likely to get the full hour & not be rushed out the door when the deed was done. 

I still remember cycling to an appointment(*) and hopping into the shower first thing.  But then the curtain was pulled back as she stepped in & joined me.  Talk about foreplay😁

(*) Often a good excuse to be out of the house & to shower immediately upon return.

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

In all fairness, if we did away with all the snarky responses on these forums then we wouldn't have very much to read would we? :D

Again, I am offering my apologies. I did not mean to be snarky this time.

I think it is up to the guy to be clean and ready when arriving at the incall.

I have never used a shower at the incall.

Preparation is up to the guy not the provider!

I have been asked to take a shower at an Incall even though I was freshly showered before I left my place, it’s their rules and ours to follow.

4 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

I think it is up to the guy to be clean and ready when arriving at the incall.

I have never used a shower at the incall.

Preparation is up to the guy not the provider!

Many, many, many providers offer a shower, both in ads/websites, and in person. Sometimes us guys are visiting after work, don't have time to go home first, and are sweaty and smelly. I've showered many times at the incall, both at the providers request, and mine.