Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mro1016

Weird Vibes

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever left after getting a bad vibe from a provider. What do you guys do when you get a bad vibe. or if you get the bait n switch?

I’ve had this happen to me a few times.

one time I had an appointment with a provider, that has a lot of good reviews on here, and everything seemed okay. I went to the incall said hi, she gave me a hug. So I did what I normally do, which is go to the bathroom leave the gift there and take a quick shower. I came out with just a towel and the provider was in the corner by the desk looking at her phone which is kinda odd, but I didn’t think about to much. She got on the bed and was acting weird, I asked her if she was okay and she said yeah but she was just at the foot of the bed I asked her if she wanted to start, and she said “start what?” At this point I’m dumb founded. After a  purple awkward moments she says that she got a weird vibe from me. Which I had never had a provider say that. I’m laying bed naked so I get up go to the bathroom put my clothes on and leave. 

what would you guys do?

Did the provider fully screen you? (meaning references and/or real life info?) if not....you did YOUR due diligence on her through looking at reviews...BUT she didn't do any on you- so was probably flying blind...... she took a risk that you could be LE and you may have well given her the LE vibe unknowingly.   It sounds like a f*&^%ed up situation for both.... 

51 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Did you write a review?

No I didn’t.

and this happen a while ago. But I always give my references and my tob handle and sent a message to the providers through my tob. 

I guess I’d try to defuse the situation; try to get an understanding of what made her uneasy and see if it could be salvaged. After all you’re already there. If she was that put off and there was no coming back I’d leave and take my full donation with me. Chalk it up to the game and keep it moving. 

I think it could be a combination of a few things, and probably a variation of what @MelindaMadison touched on. I like to do thorough research to prevent this sort of thing. If one person is not comfortable, it’s difficult to have a good time.

If the chemistry is not 100%, that’s another story. We have all been in that position, and I think most of us make the best of it and still try to have a good time.

If the situation is not salvageable, You might want to let the lady know what’s the issue. Then she can work on her approach/business model, so that hopefully nobody else encounters that. You didn’t say if you picked up the donation, but it sounds like you left it. If guys aren’t feeling it, a cancel fee is in order (except bait and switch). I bet some of the guys can give you some more tips to use in addition to what you are doing.

Now I feel really sad😞.Two people thought they were going to have fun, and it didn’t work out. Bummer

I've never had a "bad vibe" from a provider. I've met some who were initially kind of cold, and stand-offish. Usually some conversation about my life (my job, who else I've seen, music I like, why I liked her ad, etc.) and a few innocuous questions to her (Like the weather? See the game? Favorite music?), help thaw things out. 

Personally, I'd try to make a basic connection, prior to asking for a shower. 

Providers are at very high risk, so I understand an initial shyness and concern. I try to use my sales skills to assuage any worries. 

If you want to improve conversation skills, try "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie. Helped me a lot!

Better Luck!

If it hasn’t been more than 30 days, write a review to help out others.

14 hours ago, Mro1016 said:

Has anyone ever left after getting a bad vibe from a provider. What do you guys do when you get a bad vibe. or if you get the bait n switch?

bait and switch.....walk away.       bad vibe....never repeat.

18 hours ago, Mro1016 said:

Has anyone ever left after getting a bad vibe from a provider. What do you guys do when you get a bad vibe. or if you get the bait n switch.    So I did what I normally do, which is go to the bathroom leave the gift there and take a quick shower.. 

what would you guys do?

Might be a stupid question but did you ask if you could take a shower ?  If you did, was there some chit chat before asking ? Bait and switch I have the ultimate story about a bait and switch pre tob. :D Left so fast my shoes were smoking . 

Edited by geecue2

6 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Might be a stupid question but did you ask if you could take a shower ? 

No, it is an excellent question that immediately came to mind.  And if he asked, the donation should have been left anywhere but the bathroom so she could verify amount etc. while he showered.  Other thoughts here:

Did OP ASK what he did to give her a "bad vibe"?  And what if anything could be done to make her comfortable?  Did she answer?  Did he take entire donation back?  Did she even know he had left one at that point?

What is the real question - OP starts off with getting a bad vibe from provider, bait and switch and then goes into HER getting a bad vibe from him.  WTF

Was this a same day short notice appointment - all was good when he went to shower (or so he makes it sound) but when he comes out she is on phone and is acting odd.  Um ..... perhaps a reference responded and the response was less than good???

Review - for what purpose?  With only the same info as given in the OP plus knowing who, the review would be totally worthless.

This sounds like another pre-emptive post to get in front of "the other side of the story".  Perhaps not but at a minimum it is one of those "what would you do" sagas with nowhere near enough information to give an answer beyond JR's very good, short one.

21 hours ago, Mro1016 said:

I’ve had this happen to me a few times.

one time I had an appointment with a provider, that has a lot of good reviews on here, and everything seemed okay. I went to the incall said hi, she gave me a hug. So I did what I normally do, which is go to the bathroom leave the gift there and take a quick shower. I came out with just a towel and the provider was in the corner by the desk looking at her phone which is kinda odd, but I didn’t think about to much. She got on the bed and was acting weird, I asked her if she was okay and she said yeah but she was just at the foot of the bed I asked her if she wanted to start, and she said “start what?” At this point I’m dumb founded. After a  purple awkward moments she says that she got a weird vibe from me. Which I had never had a provider say that. I’m laying bed naked so I get up go to the bathroom put my clothes on and leave. 

what would you guys do?

Like others said, did you ask to take a shower, or was there any discussion of you taking a shower before you went into her bathroom?  If not, I don't think it is OK just to walk into someone's bathroom without asking first, let along jump in her shower.  Also, the donation should not have gone in the bathroom with you.  That in itself would put off a bad vibe.

I always say hi give a hug and ASK if I can take a shower. Maybe I should strike a longer conversation before showering. And I always ask the girls if leaving the donation on the bathroom is okay. From what I can remember they always say yes. It’s been longer than 30 days.

I think the problem here is that every girl has different expectations of guys. Some would have expected him to do what he did. The girl in question obviously didn't and wondered what the heck he was doing. I always shower just before heading out to an appointment so I never shower when I get there so I've never had that problem. Some girls want the gift left in the bathroom like he did. Some want it left in plain sight. Some want it handed over so they can count it and check for counterfeits. I've had that happen. I usualy just hand it over at the end of the session.

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

No, it is an excellent question that immediately came to mind.  And if he asked, the donation should have been left anywhere but the bathroom so she could verify amount etc. while he showered.  Other thoughts here:

Did OP ASK what he did to give her a "bad vibe"?  And what if anything could be done to make her comfortable?  Did she answer?  Did he take entire donation back?  Did she even know he had left one at that point?

What is the real question - OP starts off with getting a bad vibe from provider, bait and switch and then goes into HER getting a bad vibe from him.  WTF

Was this a same day short notice appointment - all was good when he went to shower (or so he makes it sound) but when he comes out she is on phone and is acting odd.  Um ..... perhaps a reference responded and the response was less than good???

Review - for what purpose?  With only the same info as given in the OP plus knowing who, the review would be totally worthless.

This sounds like another pre-emptive post to get in front of "the other side of the story".  Perhaps not but at a minimum it is one of those "what would you do" sagas with nowhere near enough information to give an answer beyond JR's very good, short one.

An no not trying to get in front of the story. Just wanted to share my experience, this happen almost a year ago

22 minutes ago, Mro1016 said:

An no not trying to get in front of the story. Just wanted to share my experience, this happen almost a year ago

Well I guess better late then never. :confused:

Bad vibe story: I put the donation on the counter, and the young lady picked it up, fanned out the stack of 20's, held it up at arm's length, and started counting loudly "1, 2, 3, 4 ..."

I was convinced she was holding it up to a camera and I was about to get cuffed. But then she took off her clothes and we had a great time. Still it was super weird.

As to the OP's question, I would have left had I thought it would help. But by the time you hand over the money, if it's a sting, you're going to get arrested. Leaving isn't going to stop that. Even just knocking on her door is probably enough if it's a sting. So might as well see what happens! YMMV

8 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Might be a stupid question but did you ask if you could take a shower ?  If you did, was there some chit chat before asking ? Bait and switch I have the ultimate story about a bait and switch pre tob. :D Left so fast my shoes were smoking . 

Geecue2 

while reading through OP’s messages I thought exactly the same thing. You never know and I believe it is always important to ask if it is ok to take a shower or is it ok to use or do anything? Always question anything prior to meeting. Always great to ask questions too because you just never know? Could be a water restriction, something else? Now that may sound silly to most people. However, you just never know what is the correct protocol unless you ask those important questions. Providers are all individuals (hopefully independent workers). My suggestion to you is until you have a well established report going on with the provider. Please be sure to question everything and not assume that you will be taking a shower upon arrival. Also, please note the shower time is also factored into your visit time. One hour is one hour. So 5 to 10 mins in the shower should be part of the visit time. Nothing personal, this is only factual information. Also, do ask if it is ok to write a review. Some of the ladies don’t wish to be revived (for whatever reason)-We all make our own rules. 
Better luck next time!

46 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Geecue2 

while reading through OP’s messages I thought exactly the same thing. You never know and I believe it is always important to ask if it is ok to take a shower or is it ok to use or do anything? Always question anything prior to meeting. Always great to ask questions too because you just never know? Could be a water restriction, something else? Now that may sound silly to most people. However, you just never know what is the correct protocol unless you ask those important questions. Providers are all individuals (hopefully independent workers). My suggestion to you is until you have a well established report going on with the provider. Please be sure to question everything and not assume that you will be taking a shower upon arrival. Also, please note the shower time is also factored into your visit time. One hour is one hour. So 5 to 10 mins in the shower should be part of the visit time. Nothing personal, this is only factual information. Also, do ask if it is ok to write a review. Some of the ladies don’t wish to be revived (for whatever reason)-We all make our own rules. 
Better luck next time!

I always book and hour and I’m gone in 30-45 mins from when I stepped in the door

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 PM, Mro1016 said:

I went to the incall said hi, she gave me a hug. So I did what I normally do, which is go to the bathroom leave the gift there and take a quick shower. I came out with just a towel

Maybe it's a lost in translation thing but this just strikes me as odd. You may want to consider some sort of warm up next time. 

4 hours ago, Happymon said:

Maybe it's a lost in translation thing but this just strikes me as odd. You may want to consider some sort of warm up next time. 

Isn't the phone call upon arrival the short warm up? "I'm not sure if that happend"

I think he did what most gentlemen do. Arrive at the appointed time, left donation, made sure junk was fresh and came out ready for fun.

Just saying that he checked most of my boxes for a nice encounter. 

Ladies that are standoffish should consider that they are being paid for time and companionship.

Provide a smile and inviting atmosphere to the best of your capability!

That is what can squash a weird vibe.

Edited by Kandi Apple

4 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Isn't the phone call upon arrival the short warm up? "I'm not sure if that happend"

I think he did what most gentlemen do. Arrive at the appointed time, left donation, made sure junk was fresh and came out ready for fun.

Just saying that he checked most of my boxes for a nice encounter. 

Ladies that are standoffish should consider that they are being paid for time and companionship.

Provide a smile and inviting atmosphere to the best of your capability!

That is what can squash a weird vibe.

^.this ^

weird vibes are afoot in this gig - no way around it given the nature of it in the public eye - navigate smartly and honestly...

had plenty of experiences where i was sure something was going to go wrong and nothing did - had a couple where i was sure it was gonna be smooth as silk and things went south fast - little head thinking - teachable moments.

live learn share and hobby safer each time - all you can do...