Marilyn Desire

Voyeurism Hot or creepy?

40 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2019 at 3:00 PM, Crystyna said:

Yep you read that right. I am curious about what other's think about voyeurism. Do you like it, or think its creepy? If you do like it, do you like to watch or be the one watched? I asked someone recently to find something to "watch" while I left the room so I could secretly watch them take care of themselves and the person seemed a little unsure of what to do lol, as if they were afraid of "getting caught"

I think that would be totally hot but would be more arousing if it were a true voyeur situation where it wasn't set up.  I think voyeur stuff is hot as hell.  Would you let a guy be the voyeur?

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Would you let a guy be the voyeur?

Yessss for sure would be hot!

I’m curious to try being a known voyeur just watching and enjoying the show

6 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Yessss for sure would be hot!

Hmmmmmm...  How's next week looking?  :)

To my knowledge I have never been watched. I get so focused on the lady I am with that I become blind to everything else around me.

When I am in public with a lady, such as a restaurant, I like it when people look at me and are a bit envious, so I think I would like to be watched.

16 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I think that would be totally hot but would be more arousing if it were a true voyeur situation where it wasn't set up.  I think voyeur stuff is hot as hell.  Would you let a guy be the voyeur?

Depends on how hot his lady is .    There are allegedly rich men that like to watch their trophy wife enjoy other partners while he watches.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Depends on how hot his lady is .    There are allegedly rich men that like to watch their trophy wife enjoy other partners while he watches.

PUBLIC NOTICE:  I am available to bang any rich guy's trophy wife, PM for screening requirements.

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

PUBLIC NOTICE:  I am available to bang any rich guy's trophy wife, PM for screening requirements.

Rumor has it that said rich guys have only ladies and gents over ,that have no ink.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:00 PM, Crystyna said:

Yep you read that right. I am curious about what other's think about voyeurism. Do you like it, or think its creepy? If you do like it, do you like to watch or be the one watched? I asked someone recently to find something to "watch" while I left the room so I could secretly watch them take care of themselves and the person seemed a little unsure of what to do lol, as if they were afraid of "getting caught"

My wife prefers to watch, I prefer to precipitate, sometimes we like to play together. Nothing creepy about that!

On 10/12/2019 at 0:22 AM, sparkey600 said:

My wife prefers to watch, I prefer to precipitate, sometimes we like to play together. Nothing creepy about that!

PARTICIPATE. God I hate it when I misspell. LOL!