Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chanel-5983

Helloo Colorado

14 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm Chanel. I've been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. I've met many wonderful gentlemen here on TOB...I thank all of you who have taken your time to make me feel welcome. I've enjoyed all your company. I'm  wondering if anyone has any suggestions of good, active posting sites for say up there in in Fort Collins.

Thank you everyone in advance

If you plan on traveling to FoCo, post on TOB.  Also P411 if you are a member.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, Chanel-5983 said:

Hello all, I'm Chanel. I've been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. I've met many wonderful gentlemen here on TOB...I thank all of you who have taken your time to make me feel welcome. I've enjoyed all your company. I'm  wondering if anyone has any suggestions of good, active posting sites for say up there in in Fort Collins.

Thank you everyone in advance

Chanel, glad you decided to participate in the forum.  I'm a big believer that participating in the forums is a great way for people to get a feel for someone...and it's fun.  Keep on posting cuz the more the merrier.  ;)

Welcome babe! I’m new on here as well and will be visiting Denver in a couple of weeks.

Thank you. I've grown to really like TOB and think it's the best resource for everyone in this hobby. I'm looking forward to engaging myself more in the forums. I have read through some, but have never really felt comfortable enough to participate until now. 

Welcome to the forum, Chanel!  Hope you enjoy and spend more time/posts here. 

As far as Fort Collins the same sites that have worked for you in Springs for the same reasons. ;)  Ladies would know best which sites produce best results, but it seems as though some work better for some ladies than they do for others.  Pm's to some of the FC ladies perhaps?  Best wishes and good luck!

Welcome, and have fun! You’ll love Fort Collins! TOB and P411 are your best options.