Studman

Happy but no ending

33 posts in this topic

Providers, I take Flomax for enlarged prostate not contagious. The side effects allow me to get things started and enjoy the ride however sometimes I can’t finish or end without a pop. Should I explain this ahead of time or at meeting? Would this make you not want to see me or should I just apologize and make excuses for my  lackluster performance? I don’t want her to feel like it’s her fault it most certainly isn’t.

2 hours ago, Studman said:

Providers, I take Flomax for enlarged prostate not contagious. The side effects allow me to get things started and enjoy the ride however sometimes I can’t finish or end without a pop. Should I explain this ahead of time or at meeting? Would this make you not want to see me or should I just apologize and make excuses for my  lackluster performance? I don’t want her to feel like it’s her fault it most certainly isn’t.

Never make excuses. Being up front is good. I doubt any lady of class wouldn't mind at all as long as you enjoy yourself and are a gentleman

Xoxo

After you have corresponded with a lady and are about to set a meeting or maybe after a meeting is set, be up front with her. Most of the ladies would be very understanding.  

However, do not right out of the starting gate mention this. Let her get comfortable with you. Maybe after a couple of back and forths you can bring this up.

I take lots of drugs which may effect results; sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.  I do not mention this prior to a session because I don’t want to set expectations.  If things don’t happen, I make sure she understands that I know it’s not her fault.  ‘Happy endings’ are nice, but I’m there for the whole enchilada.

Under no circumstances mention it before you are both naked.

11 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Never make excuses. Being up front is good. I doubt any lady of class wouldn't mind at all as long as you enjoy yourself and are a gentleman

Xoxo

Agree 100%    or you can let her know at some point when the meeting takes place 

It happens to many of us, especially when you are as old as me. So what the ending isn't the only thing you are there for. If you don't pop then just be sure you let her know t isn't her fault.

23 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

It happens to many of us, especially when you are as old as me. So what the ending isn't the only thing you are there for. If you don't pop then just be sure you let her know t isn't her fault.

I agree 100%.  If things go well with the plumbing, make sure you let her know it is not her fault.

@Studman - If you have not please seek advice from at least a urologist and/or a "men's clinic" for other options for treating an enlarged prostate.  Way too many primary care docs get lazy and just prescribe Flomax, etc. cause it is easy, insurance will cheerfully pay, etc. and frankly many do not give a fuck if the med gives you ed or orgasm issues.  Don't accept that crap, check around.  If you already have, sorry to hear.  But direct answer to question, go into session with high hopes and if you reach happy ending (only you can say the likelihood!!) no need to say anything.  If it doesn't work out simply say "sorry, but it is all me and sometimes I just can't get there.  enjoyed the hell out of it anyway, thank you."  Pretty sure ladies run into this fairly often and as as long as you are not a jerk and try to blame them, they will be fine with it.  Your bennies still spend.

Since we are sharing, this thread really hits home with me. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with an enlarged prostate.  I was given a prescription that had similar side effects to what you are taking about.  I'd climax but not ejaculate, not every time, but too often.  This became an issue for me in both my personal and hobby life. I eventually made the decision, against my doctor's advise, to stop taking the medicine.  Things returned to normal pretty much right away.  I realize this is clearly a case where I put my ego ahead of my health, at lease in the short term.  At some point I will probably go back on the medicine and deal with the side effects, but not today.

16 hours ago, Studman said:

This is a very common issue, and most providers have experience with this. The providers who prefer to see older gentlemen have a lot of experience with this. I personally don't need to know up front,  and like to go with the flow. 

On a side note, for those of you that cum without ejaculation...please let us know when you do! Lol. Some verbal communication, body language, hand signals, something. Please and thank you. 😋🙃

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

It’s been some time since, but I was once on Flomax and no provider I saw ever found it concerning if the topic came up.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

@Studman - If you have not please seek advice from at least a urologist and/or a "men's clinic" for other options for treating an enlarged prostate. 

Given that we were just all atwitter over Prostate Month, this is sound advice. 

I’m certainly no urologist and I won’t try to explain any connection between weight and prostate size but my need for Flowmax went away when I got more serious about fitness and lost a bunch of weight.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I agree 100%.  If things go well with the plumbing, make sure you let her know it is not her fault.

That should have read:

If things do not go well with the plumbing, make sure you let her know it’s not her faulty.

The Mayo Clinic has new cutting edge treatment for those with BPH.

Google Mayo Clinic BPH treatment. This may be a welcome alternative to the Roto-Rooter surgery..

I understand that the problem of no pop is due to something called retrograde ejaculation due to flomax causing one of the internal sphincters in the bladder to not close properly.  some people claim that over the counter pseudofed, which is a common cold medication , may help.

Has happened to me on more than one occasion.  I actually never thought the provider would feel bad or inadequate.  I didn't.  I know sometimes in spite of my best efforts my companion would not get there, or worse, fake it. While it does detract a tiny bit from the encounter - it was still always an awesome human experience.  Trite but true - Enjoying the journey is much more important than reaching the destination.  The pop is just icing on the cake (and involves more clean up time)

If you are doing FBSM I highly recommend telling your provider this when it comes time for the flip. If we do not know that you have that issue we will keep going to the point that our arm is gonna fall off and it can be pretty painful for us at that point. Also there are many people who can orgasm but do not ejaculate. This is also important to explain, because if we do not know that you have reached orgasm, we will keep going to the point that it is uncomfortable for you, due to sensitivity after an orgasm. Most providers are probably pretty experienced with these issues, and will have no issues with it, but it does make it a whole lot easier if we know so we can make sure that you get the most out of your session. : ):D

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

On a side note, for those of you that cum without ejaculation...please let us know when you do! Lol. Some verbal communication, body language, hand signals, something. Please and thank you. 😋🙃

OMG yessss!!!! 

This is a very common issue, and most providers have experience with this. The providers who prefer to see older gentlemen have a lot of experience with this. I personally don't need to know up front,  and like to go with the flow. 

Please do ..

4 hours ago, Crystyna said:

If you are doing FBSM I highly recommend telling your provider this when it comes time for the flip. If we do not know that you have that issue we will keep going to the point that our arm is gonna fall off and it can be pretty painful for us at that point. Also there are many people who can orgasm but do not ejaculate. This is also important to explain, because if we do not know that you have reached orgasm, we will keep going to the point that it is uncomfortable for you, due to sensitivity after an orgasm. Most providers are probably pretty experienced with these issues, and will have no issues with it, but it does make it a whole lot easier if we know so we can make sure that you get the most out of your session. : ):D

Like that damn bunny beating a drum...

We just keep going, and going, and going...  

Clients be like yeah I came 15mins ago 🤦‍♀️🤣

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I would disagree with providing prior knowledge, particularly during the session, as this can set expectations in our head which may prevent a climax.  The mind can play strange tricks on us.

Better to be a gentleman about the issue and call an audible after the provider has made a reasonable effort.  Be sure to let her know that while her efforts are appreciated, and often pleasurable, the stars are not aligned in your favor today.  Coaching often helps.  She isn’t connected directly to your nervous system, so hints like “Right there.” and “More of that.” or “Go back to what you were doing.” are important.  It can be so frustrating when you’re on the brink and she changes technique, letting you slip down the hill.

Like that damn bunny beating a drum...

We just keep going, and going, and going...  

Clients be like yeah I came 15mins ago 🤦‍♀️🤣

But sometimes it still feels sooo good even after we pop, it might get extra sensitive but once you get over the sensitivity it feels great (at times lol)

1 minute ago, Strange_Ice said:

But sometimes it still feels sooo good even after we pop, it might get extra sensitive but once you get over the sensitivity it feels great (at times lol)

Yes, but we can at least slow down the intensity so it can feel even beter. 💙

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, but we can at least slow down the intensity so it can feel even beter. 💙

^^^^^  Yep.                                                           

Edited by Mustang87

Due to medication and a prior surgery it is not unusual for me to cum without ejaculation.  And I don't care, because it feels exactly the same, and I always communicate it once it's happened.

From a provider's point of view,

We really don't care if you nut or not. It's about if you enjoy yourself.

I know this from experience, as long as it feels good everything is fine.

On 9/16/2019 at 2:00 PM, Kandi Apple said:

From a provider's point of view,

We really don't care if you nut or not. It's about if you enjoy yourself.

I know this from experience, as long as it feels good everything is fine.

When you get past the age of 40 or so you realize it's the journey, not the destination, that is most to be enjoyed.