Calik8

Fall is almost here! Favorite things about fall!

38 posts in this topic

Fall is almost here. Meaning Big comfy sweaters and hot cider are almost in style 💖💖 

What are you favorite things about the fall?

Those women who look tan and amazing sunning themselves? ...nope...not my white Irish ass....(frizzy hair, freckles and sunburns)  give me fall, crisp days and cable knit sweaters!   Aspen leaves and my trips to Aspen and fall off season dining. 

We get warmer incalls...........

Summer time has air conditioners running on full blast.

Rooms get cold!

2 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Fall is almost here. Meaning Big comfy sweaters and hot cider are almost in style 💖💖 

What are you favorite things about the fall?

Much prefer short shorts and skimpy tops on ladies more than big comfy sweaters.

Fall usually means the end of tourist season in LA and time to head to my Pasadena home.

However this year,it means hiring a hot lady in skimpy wear to rake my leaves ,while I watch her bend over,while sipping my lemonade.

I hate Autumn:

No more short shorts and halter tops, waaahh

No more warm days and sunshine, snow is coming, its going to get colder, boo hoo

Everything dies and turns brown, noooooooo

Another damned birthday, crap

And you think it is cold on the ground, you ought to see the blue lips at 18,000 feet!

Summer, return soon, we barely knew ye.......

Thank God for skiing!

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

However this year,it means hiring a hot lady in skimpy wear to rake my leaves ,while I watch her bend over,while sipping my lemonade.

You could sell tickets for this. I'll take a front row seat please!

Crunchy leaves under your feet. Softer sunshine. Harvest time if you're a backyard farmer.

I'll miss open-toe season, though. I ahem... rather like heels.

4 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

We get warmer incalls...........

Summer time has air conditioners running on full blast.

Rooms get cold!

I hate AC  

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

... And you think it is cold on the ground, you ought to see the blue lips at 18,000 feet!

Yeah, nobody told me I should have a cover for my bald head 😨

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yeah, nobody told me I should have a cover for my bald head 😨

I never noticed the temperature too excited about jumping but then I have a little more hair than you😊

10 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Mmmm scented candles and pumpkin spice lattes. Yes I'm a basic bitch!

:D

pumpkin9f-1-web.jpg

I spend my Fall prepping for the transformation into a Winter Texan.  The Halloween dance is the official beginning of the season. 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The Halloween dance is the official beginning of the season. 

I'm going to miss being at the adult industry Halloween parties in LA this year. They are epic ;)

Shorter days and getting dark earlier. The life of a construction worker is brutal in the summer time 

It isn't hot any more. I hate sweating every time I step outside. I will miss the girls in short shorts though.

Nothing... I am a summer girl... Those lakes and rivers will be to cold to play in.

Most of the tourists have left, so I get to enjoy my favorite places more... And have always just preferred the weather being a little cooler.

When fall arrives generally the fire restrictions have been lifted so heading into the national forest and doing some camping...nothing like finding a nice secluded dispersed camp site and getting away from the hustle and bustle.

Fall is my favorite time of year. Here the days are warm and the weather is dry. The Maple trees turn every shade of red, orange and yellow in October. The orchards have apples to pick in September. They make a frozen cider slushie to enjoy.  As the leaves fall, the entire landscape radiates a warm glow. The wind rustles the leaves when it blows. It is capped with Halloween. The best holiday in my book. Kids and adults can be anything they want,if only for a hour or two. I enjoy seeing a sexy witch outfit. Plus you can get free candy, by just saying the magic words. "Trick or treat". My favorite adult beverage is a hot apple cider, shot of apple schnapps and garnished with a cinnamon stick.