Imyrhklbry

What's happening ?

24 posts in this topic

In the middle of checking out who's available and POOF ???  Did sight crash or ....  uh oh ??? 🤔🤔😔😖

Yeah... I noticed the same thing... can’t access listings or anything... just the forum..

I hope this isn't related to the other issues online today 

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I hope this isn't related to the other issues online today 

What other issues ? I haven't had any problems until now. Other websites seem to be alright. Hopefully just a I.T. issue and be back online soon.  Recovering @ home from car accident, little over week ago. Was hoping for some nursing tlc later? Got off work early today and feeling lot better 

Eccie shut down it's provider ads and their bio's due to  new Sept. 1st law in Texas.  It basically makes it a felony to have that on it's site. Now it has happened here. I don't think it is a coincidence.  Who knows what is next. So far P411 is ok but they are in Canada.

I hope it's resolved soon and I also hope the foolishness going on here in Texas doesn't effect you guys

I’m able to access now... might be just maintenance or something...

14 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

I’m able to access now... might be just maintenance or something...

Hallelujer!! 

10 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Hallelujer!! 

Amen ! 🙄😍😍

article-2043065-0E20F3C800000578-965_306x423.jpg

1 hour ago, SexiKenni said:

I hope it's resolved soon and I also hope the foolishness going on here in Texas doesn't effect you guys

I was just thinking the same thing  Round 2

We all need to just breathe and trust in Whisperer. 

The glitch was just that, a glitch in the system.

Eccie is a Texas centric platform.  

TOB is not Texas centric.

8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

We all need to just breathe and trust in Whisperer. 

The glitch was just that, a glitch in the system.

Eccie is a Texas centric platform.  

TOB is not Texas centric.

I'm not worried about TOB, just the influx of the worst of the Eccie members coming here again. That's all.

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm not worried about TOB, just the influx of the worst of the Eccie members coming here again. That's all.

That is indeed a strong possibility that we may see the complainers, whiners and trolls from Eccie again.  But we may get lucky and not have to deal with them.  See Boink's link he posted.  Eccie is now a review and discussion board.

On 9/3/2019 at 8:19 AM, ilovewomen said:

That is indeed a strong possibility that we may see the complainers, whiners and trolls from Eccie again.  But we may get lucky and not have to deal with them.  See Boink's link he posted.  Eccie is now a review and discussion board.

best just be prepared that they will come - history has proven this enough...

just know as long as one incents/validates any kind of behavior, it will persist...

as solid as YMMV holds true in this dating community, so does 'don't feed the trolls'...

My apologies if I missed the answer to this someplace. I notice that the listings list is just text now without avatar or other photos,  Is that related to this...or some other new change? It could just be me because I am using a different device,,,(chromebook).  Anyone know whats up? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

My apologies if I missed the answer to this someplace. I notice that the listings list is just text now without avatar or other photos,  Is that related to this...or some other new change? It could just be me because I am using a different device,,,(chromebook).  Anyone know whats up? Thanks!

You might’ve changed your view from Photo View to List View. If you’re on a phone it’s right about the Search option on the left side of the screen, just below the the ad banners. 

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

You might’ve changed your view from Photo View to List View. If you’re on a phone it’s right about the Search option on the left side of the screen, just below the the ad banners. 

Bingo! Thanks! The new device must just have defaulted to list view,

On 9/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's what the block button is for... Out of sight out of mind if more people just hit block on the trolls eventually they will starve from no attention and die out

48 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

That's what the block button is for... Out of sight out of mind if more people just hit block on the trolls eventually they will starve from no attention and die out

I should start using this feature on TOB. It works wonders on Twitter. To be blissfully unaware. Lol. 😊

Do you use it on the trolls here?

I actually have hit it a couple of times both were the guys from eccie.... The comments just really started ticking me off so much I just said to hell with it

HELP, HELP THE OGRES FROM ECCIE ARE COMING!!! GET YOUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I should start using this feature on TOB. It works wonders on Twitter. To be blissfully unaware. Lol. 😊

Do you use it on the trolls here?

Hit the quote button by mistake

14 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Hit the quote button by mistake

😂😂😂  You do not know how to delete a quote after all these years? 🤔😉