ilovewomen

Eccie Changes

24 posts in this topic

For those who are unaware, as of midnight last night, Eccie has deleted all weekday listings, weekend listings and links to all showcases. Encounters are still up, albeit the links to the ladies don’t work.

I’m sure some platform will rise to take its place. But Texas is a bad state to advertise in or have a web site presence due to the new Texas law.

Eccie is now basically a discussion board at best.

I noticed the bios were down. Didn't find out till now what else was gone. Hell,  all they have to do is jump the border to Mexico. Just about anything goes there. If not then there is a price for everything.

And....   let's say goodbye.  Can't see it sticking with those restrictions.  Wonder why they don't go offshore......

Ive been getting messages there but, I don’t use Eccie anyway. 

Texas doesn’t  like me there , probably bc I’m from Chicago (ugh, us northerners🤣🤣🤣) lol but for the ladies and gentlemen that do , it sucks.

I’m super thankful  for TOB 

Unfortunately this affects ladies from all over, not just Texas 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Unfortunately this affects ladies from all over, not just Texas 

Including some in Colorado. 

I wish Texans and the rest of us paid more attention to who we vote for.  Actually I would love a "none of the above" option which if it won mandated a do over with an entirely new slate!

Personally I think all elected politicians and judges should be considered independent contractors. They are not employees, they weren't hired.  They are elected/appointed to do a job for a certain time period. They should receive a salary and only a salary. From it they should fund a retirement for themselves and pay their own health insurance. They should have term limits. If they don't vote for their constituents wishes, they should be held in breach of their contract.

Edited by Alex Majors

There are other sites off shore still in Tx , I think Eccie not hosted off shore  , but I could be wrong ?

5 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

If this is permanent, I wonder if we'll get that douchebag that keeps posting on the TOB forums, talking about how horrible TOB is, each time Eccie has been down.

I believe both of them have been banned.  I Hope!

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

If this is permanent, I wonder if we'll get that douchebag that keeps posting on the TOB forums, talking about how horrible TOB is, each time Eccie has been down.

He was banned in December.... but that doesnt mean he wont create a new handle for harrassment 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I believe both of them have been banned.  I Hope!

Yeah, but what keeps them from creating a new profile and stirring s**t again? Wack-o-mole !!!

I tried ECCIE a bit and it was ok for Texas. I did notice a chip on the shoulders of the ECCIE users about TOB in their discussion forums.  They would complain that ECCIE was not popular in CO.   Anyway sad its gone, but will not affect me much, not sure where the Texas hobby will end up.

In my part of S.TX it was a tossup, ECCIE, P411, or the brothels S of the border.  The discussion boards in S.TX were always fighting.  It wasn’t just those who ventured to TOB.  Just didn’t seem to be housebroke yet. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Just didn’t seem to be housebroke yet. 

😂😂😂😂

21 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Ive been getting messages there but, I don’t use Eccie anyway. 

Never looked at Eccie .

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

In my part of S.TX it was a tossup, ECCIE, P411, or the brothels S of the border.  The discussion boards in S.TX were always fighting.  It wasn’t just those who ventured to TOB.  Just didn’t seem to be housebroke yet. 

Great analogy!!!

as long the community validates the behavior and keeps feeding them, trolls will appear and take root as firm and as long as the community incents them to...

Edited by hornyoldtoad
changed from 2nd person so no one person takes offense

I just delisted my act on ICKY    .. the one troll who calls me all kind of names has no one to bash now ..oh wait he will still bash on other providers ..

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I just delisted my act on ICKY    .. the one troll who calls me all kind of names has no one to bash now ..oh wait he will still bash on other providers ..

Their loss Gina 💯

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Their loss Gina 💯

Definitely

They love to think they run how provides should do business &  rates !

Saying TRICK'S Run The Show ( what he call's hobbyist ) 

Big 

Loud 

Mouth

just loves to call every provider  Whores !!  

Me the C word/  how low is one to sit all day and bash providers when all they do are Car Dates & Street Walkers !