BBT-8367

Generating Touring Provider Interest to Come to Colorado

31 posts in this topic

Colorado does not seem to  attract many well reviewed,  young, tall, thin, very attractive touring  providers.  I see perhaps  one  or two pass through Denver per year.  Whereas, Seattle seems to attract  that type of provider perhaps once every two weeks.  (I would post example profiles from other sites of the provider type I speak of,  but would first want to make sure that such postings do not violate any TOB rules).

Would it be permissible to post  the profile of any type of touring provider (not limited to my descriptive type above)  to see if there is Denver interest?  I am thinking if there is a certain amount of interest, (e.g., at least 10 expressions of interest)  we can then inform the touring provider of the amount of interest, and they can decide whether or not they may be interested in coming to Denver.

Any thoughts on this strategy?   

Before you tell me, "If I don't like it here, GTFO and move,"  I do like it here:)   I am just trying to think of ways to improve my personal CO experience. Through PMs,  I have learned that some other TOB members have the same perspective that I have.

4 minutes ago, BBT-8367 said:

Colorado does not seem to  attract many well reviewed,  young, tall, thin, very attractive touring  providers.  I see perhaps  one  or two pass through Denver per year.  Whereas, Seattle seems to attract  that type of provider perhaps once every two weeks.  (I would post example profiles from other sites of the provider type I speak of,  but would first want to make sure that such postings do not violate any TOB rules).

Would it be permissible to post  the profile of any type of touring provider (not limited to my descriptive type above)  to see if there is Denver interest?  I am thinking if there is a certain amount of interest, (e.g., at least 10 expressions of interest)  we can then inform the touring provider of the amount of interest, and they can decide whether or not they may be interested in coming to Denver.

Before you tell me, "If I don't like it here, GTFO and move,"  I do like it here:)   I am just trying to think of ways to improve my personal CO experience. Through PMs,  I have learned that some other TOB members have the same perspective that I have.

Its because they don't get bookings here. Prebook these ladies when they post on other platforms, give RW info, they dont know many local ladies, or reach out to your favorite provider and ask for a duo.with the lady you want to.see. providers go where they make guaranteed money.  

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Its because they don't get bookings here.

This.

ToB has been described by outsiders as a sort of cabal. My guess is the competition here is not good for visiting ladies and they won’t receive much aid from the local girls.

A lot of guys here refuse to step outside of the box. I personally prefer ladies from out of state or even out of the country if for no other reason than to avoid drama. Just have to take your time, look for the hidden gems and jump on the opportunities that present themselves when they come.

Good luck

1 hour ago, BBT-8367 said:

Colorado does not seem to  attract many well reviewed,  young, tall, thin, very attractive touring  providers.  I see perhaps  one  or two  pass through Denver per year. 

I think you must be napping 23 hours and 59 minutes per day.  It's definitely in the dozens, if not hundreds.  Dozens from personal experience, and I think it is like drinking from a fire hose, so much I miss.  I call BS

qBLrgbw.gif

I rarely even consider seeing a visiting provider and it is even rarer that I do. Rather spend my $$$ on the great local ladies who take care of me on a consistent basis. 

12 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I think you must be napping 23 hours and 59 minutes per day.  It's definitely in the dozens, if not hundreds.  Dozens from personal experience, and I think it is like drinking from a fire hose, so much I miss.  I call BS

qBLrgbw.gif

Well,  I am still awake since my original post.  I am also telling you the truth from my perspective. You obviously have a different perspective and I will not say your perspective is BS just because it is different from mine.

I can post provider examples of the type we don't generally see here in CO if it's permissible under TOB rules  Or you can  simply take a look at my two reviews.  The two providers that I have reviewed exemplify the type I described.

44 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

qBLrgbw.gif

There are indeed quite few women who pass through town. However, he is looking for a specific type. Unfortunately if he’s that picky, he will be waiting a long time before he finds what he’s looking for. For me, I’m fine waiting. It gives the old pocketbook time to recuperate. 

Hmm... Well, there are several here, who are tall/thin/HOT in the area that it appears you haven't seen.  I haven't seen a couple I'm thinking of, either (not naming names), but that's about to change.  I definitely understand the desire for variety (which is why I've only seen a handful of women multiple times so far), but now that I'm back in the game, I'm going to be seeing a few of those that are favs, as well as a couple who meet your description.  

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather stick to women who are here (or here regularly) that are well-reviewed, and it takes most of the questions out of the picture, getting it down to mutual interest and schedules matching up.

Everyone has their own approach and process, though.  good luck.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

qBLrgbw.gif

This.

Look at the ads both here and on P411. All of Colorado has 37 visiting providers now, Denver 27. Normally runs about 45 and 35 in Denver. TNA is almost all visiting girls.

Many are tall, young and thin. I can think of a couple whom just moved here that fit the criteria.

Hmmmmm🤔. You don’t say.... I don’t have time to study ads, but I can’t tell you how many references I’ve given to touring ladies. Oh and most of us ladies are more than happy to help, and do. There is some back channeling where we share info if asked.

It seems to me there are a few options:

1. Take s trip to Seattle

2. See Kat Vega and Winter Kay when they visit (lovely ladies)

3. Set up a Fly me to you date

4. Get your comrades in the habit of making a commitment, pre-booking and paying a deposit. (Before I leave for KC, I am almost completely booked)👍

Just some ideas.... best wishes

Edited by Audrey Astor

I do look on TOB daily. Admittedly, I am picky.  If I look on TNA, there is almost always an available independent provider that fits my desired Victoria Secret like category.   

When the Russian agencies were allowed to advertise on TOB,   more of this "type" came to Denver

12 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hmmmmm🤔. You don’t say.... I don’t have time to study ads, but I can’t tell you how many references I’ve given to touring ladies. Oh and most of us ladies are more than happy to help, and do. There is some back channeling where we share info if asked.

It seems to me there are a few options:

1. Take s trip to Seattle

2. See Kat Vega and Winter Kay when they visit (lovely ladies)

3. Set up a Fly me to you date

4. Get your comrades in the habit of making a commitment, pre-booking and paying a deposit. (Before I leave for KC, I am almost completely booked)👍

Just some ideas.... best wishes

Thanks for the suggestions!   I have often thought about taking a trip to Seattle.  I may do it one of these days.  (I have vouchers that will expire and that would allow me to fly for free.)

I'd wish you good luck, but it seems you're just too picky! Luck doesn't help with that. LOL!

Personally, I don't have the time and funds to see all the local girls I'd like to, so I have no sympathy. I run into a lot of picky people in my business, and they just rub me the wrong way. Sorry!

I may not be young and tall or thin, 

But I do love CO. and have a lot of fun and getting references is easy for me .

Per book or not , 

If You Come They Will Show Up ..  

There is  someone for every one .. 

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Its because they don't get bookings here. Prebook these ladies when they post on other platforms, give RW info, they dont know many local ladies, or reach out to your favorite provider and ask for a duo.with the lady you want to.see. providers go where they make guaranteed money.  

A lot of touring ladies may not be aware of TOB.  That said, there are many local ladies that do meet your tastes and some touring ladies do post.Just be patient and take your time going through the ads.

I like Hunters' idea of combining a local lady with a traveling lady as a duo .

13 hours ago, pfunk said:

I'd wish you good luck, but it seems you're just too picky! Luck doesn't help with that. LOL!

Personally, I don't have the time and funds to see all the local girls I'd like to, so I have no sympathy. I run into a lot of picky people in my business, and they just rub me the wrong way. Sorry!

No need to apologize.  I agree.  Picky people can be annoying:)  

Since "picky" sounds  somewhat pejorative.   I am either going to change my self description to "discerning" or "selective. "  LOL!    I have some good qualities that balance me out against  the perceived negative qualities.  Among  other things, I can laugh and poke fun at myself, and sometimes I can make my friends laugh.

In this experience, the one thing I have learned is that there is no such thing as TGTBT.  I have met what people would describe as "TGTBT" at least five times and it was true!  I guess I am after the "TGTBT" experience.  This activity sometimes allows for that.  

I received the answer to my inquiry.  Thanks everyone! 

22 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

No you can't solicit and/or form a strategy in the open forum as indicated from your question pertaining to a single or group of travelers.

To the OP, posting for a specific type of lady would be shilling which is verboten.

There are numerous touring/visiting ladies in Denver at any given time. They may not be aware of TOB or have a preference for advertising on another platform.  They may also not choose to adhere to TOB’s guidelines regarding listing as well as they not choose to get themselves verified to be a TOB member who may submit a listing.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:29 AM, JRWolfe said:

A lot of touring ladies may not be aware of TOB... 

^^^^ THIS

In addition, I was chatting with a few ladies on another site and they said there are many hoops they have to jump through to get signed up for TOB.  I get 'you like what you like', but if the ladies you like aren't touring here, Hunter and Audrey presented some pretty good options!  Good luck with your search!

I want to report back that things have turned around for me in the past month.  Not only have there been touring options for which I have interest, I also have a local favorite. I guess I have to remember the old adage that patience is a virtue.   Anyway,  I  am posting this because I wanted to end this thread on a positive note.  

1 hour ago, BBT-8367 said:

I want to report back that things have turned around for me in the past month.  Not only have there been touring options for which I have interest, I also have a local favorite. I guess I have to remember the old adage that patience is a virtue.   Anyway,  I  am posting this because I wanted to end this thread on a positive note.  

Actually the thread had ended before you bumped it with this update.

Get onto twitter if you are not already on.  You will be a kid in a candy store. :D

Edited by geecue2

On 8/31/2019 at 5:25 PM, wglide2003 said:

This.

Look at the ads both here and on P411. All of Colorado has 37 visiting providers now, Denver 27. Normally runs about 45 and 35 in Denver. TNA is almost all visiting girls.

Many are tall, young and thin. I can think of a couple whom just moved here that fit the criteria.

I tend to agree with the BS Meter! Lol! One of my all time, top 5 ATF's is an out of state young lady, who used to advertise quite frequently on TOB. Now , though , she is pretty much UTR and most likely messages her "regulars"  ( which I am lucky enough to be one)  when she's coming to town. 

I’m sure I speak for most of the ladies when I say thank you very very much.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:51 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

I rarely even consider seeing a visiting provider and it is even rarer that I do. Rather spend my $$$ on the great local ladies who take care of me on a consistent basis. 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:16 PM, BBT-8367 said:

Look on twitter or p411 and you will probably find many that fit this description.   

TOB is not open to new providers advertising without a solid vouch from a reputable provider on the board.  

On 11/10/2019 at 7:35 PM, BBT-8367 said:

I want to report back that things have turned around for me in the past month.  Not only have there been touring options for which I have interest, I also have a local favorite.

Always a good thing to shop local. Don't forget that one who tours here,is considered a local in her home city.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, Laci French said:

Look on twitter or p411 and you will probably find many that fit this description.   

TOB is not open to new providers advertising without a solid vouch from a reputable provider on the board.  

I was going to suggest broadening your searches outside of TOB. There are MANY girls that fit your description that come to Denver, but they do not post here or do not post AT all while they are here, because their schedule is *full* from people who have pre-booked and/or put down deposits. Twitter, P4, Tryst, Silxa are the top 4 that come to mind. Good luck, OP :)

On 8/31/2019 at 3:27 PM, Vassago said:

There are indeed quite few women who pass through town. However, he is looking for a specific type. Unfortunately if he’s that picky, he will be waiting a long time before he finds what he’s looking for. For me, I’m fine waiting. It gives the old pocketbook time to recuperate. 

What happened to just looking for a woman that was fun?

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

What happened to just looking for a woman that was fun?

Lazarus, awaken!

I guess better late than never. Welcome back.

Fun, beauty, food, music.

Who is this Beholder guy, and what the fuck does he know?