Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

I Have Overcome

22 posts in this topic

Do you think it is actually possible to have such a hard, intense, long orgasm that you're still aching two days later?  Could it be something else?

Asking for a friend.

I would certainly like to believe that the orgasm you speak of is possible. 😋

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Do you think it is actually possible to have such a hard, intense, long orgasm that you're still aching two days later?  Could it be something else?

Asking for a friend.

Laughing at the responses to your question by the guys! 

Possibly you found your sexual soulmate. The human connection is so powerful as is! 

Sexual energy of this sort can sometimes activate other centers of the body and mind. I also feel that as we age the intensity of an organism can  become even more powerful! 

Excited to see the review. Someone please  grab the drinks and popcorn! 

🥳🥳🥳

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Asking for a friend.

If it's intractable pain, consider seeing someone. You could have a testicular torsion (emergency), or it could be less serious like a groin pull, small hernia, etc.  Or, you've found Nirvana and now you must tell us how such a thing occurred!!! 

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Asking for a friend.

Get thee to a clinic.....asap.

1 hour ago, Phil-anderer said:

Or, you've found Nirvana and now you must tell us how such a thing occurred!!! 

It was the latter, everything is fine now, only lasting effect is the memory.  How did it occur?  Simple:

TOB Young Lady   +  30 minutes of BBBJNQNSCIM OMG, OMG, OMG, STOP, DON'T STOP, OMG..........  = "Walking funny for a couple of days."

I have heard old times say, "She banged me so hard I walked funny for a couple of days."  But never knew what they meant.  It's kinda fun!

(BTW, it was a 60-minute session, but I'm a cuddler, only about half was spent in outer space.)

Edited by BadBoy

Ahhhhh.  The unicorngasm.  

Congrats.  They are an elusive species.

they wander in the shadows of the HW waiting for ‘that connection’ to, in your case, show their beautiful head(s).

glad to hear your ok and just had an awesome time!

Glad that you are OK and recovering. Sounds like one in a lifetime, hope you post a review.

10 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Glad that you are OK and recovering. Sounds like one in a lifetime, hope you post a review.

Or, if your dick looks like a sea cucumber in a couple weeks, a photo. 

On 8/30/2019 at 3:02 PM, juanvaldez said:

giphy.gif

I so love that!💕

Not sure if off subject... I’ve had workouts where I orgasmed , not sure if it’s because I pulled something or worked something out that wasn’t worked out before lol. 

Perhaps you pulled something in a good way 🤷🏻‍♀️

I once had an orgasm so intense that the ejaculate actually tore my pee hole (technical name urinary meatus) and I bled. My girl was pretty proud of herself. 

37 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

workouts where I orgasmed , not sure if it’s because I pulled something or worked something out that wasn’t worked out before lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

giphy.gif

If I could do a pull up, thats exactly how I would do it 🤣🤣🤣