15 posts in this topic

Well I  was sitting here and checking the board.  Then actually started to think how much time I spend on these sites. I probably get on them twice a day.  Sometimes more. Spend a hour to hour and a half total a day. So I know the ladies are on more because it is their  business. For us guys it is a "Business doing Pleasure with the Ladies!" to quote a guy in KC. So how often/ how much time are you online for the hobby?

I'm on the board once or twice a day.  Sometimes I like to reply to posts and sometimes I just like to check in to see what is happening.  If I was on here as often or as much as I think about hobbying, I would be here for hours most every day.  

I get bored easy so I get online about 4-6 times a day everyday! Just to see the listings and forums!

7 hours ago, Stang03 said:

I get bored easy so I get online about 4-6 times a day everyday! Just to see the listings and forums!

20 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

yeah, too much

+1 to both 🥴

20 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

So how often/ how much time are you online for the hobby?

For me,there is really no one answer. When traveling on work, I  can go weeks,even months without checking in on TOB .   When in Denver,sometimes once or twice a day..and even then I can go days without logging on.

Right now,its good practice to relearn typing by being on here and other social media. Finally went from one finger typing to two finger typing.Hopefully,will be back to using both hands by the end of the year. So expect an increase in posting. ;)

I spend a lot of time online for the "hobby." I enjoy "window shopping" for my next companion. When I'm having a slow day at work, I can spend a couple hours. I like it so much that I actually feel some regret once the hunt is over and I've booked my appointment.

Once or twice a day if I'm trying to do research usually more time than I meant to spend, otherwise a few times a week for a few minutes just to read posts and see what people are talking about.

I'll slip away everyday to get my four hour power nap. In TOB's upscale power down pod

10SLEEP1-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&aut

Daily for 10-15 minutes just to see what the shit of the day is and see how the regulars are doing.  This has become an extended family you might say.