StormRevel

Changing name and email

5 posts in this topic

Am I able to change my profile name and the email associated with it? If I change it will I lose my references or reviews?

Look down at the bottom of your screen.  See the “Contact Us” link.  Click it, explain your issue, and see what PTB will do for you.

I had done this some years back after dropping off for a while.  I lost all my references and reviews associated with my former username.  That was about 5 years ago, so things may have changed but thought I would say something so you check first, before deciding what to do and save you some of the headaches I underwent.

On 8/28/2019 at 0:30 PM, StormRevel said:

Am I able to change my profile name and the email associated with it? If I change it will I lose my references or reviews?

On 8/28/2019 at 1:57 PM, Bit Banger said:

Look down at the bottom of your screen.  See the “Contact Us” link.  Click it, explain your issue, and see what PTB will do for you.

As indicated a name change would need further assistance,.  we will contact you --> @StormRevel

30 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

As indicated a name change would need further assistance,.  we will contact you --> @StormRevel

You guys already changed my name. Thank you.