Audrey Astor

Do You Guys Remember?

27 posts in this topic

Do you guys remember what we wore the last time we saw you? We’ve talked a lot about what colors, styles etc that you like, but not how many times.:P I think a lot of us have friends that we see often, so we try to change it up. I have a friend that has been visiting 2 times per week who likes to see me in a dress. I’m running out of dresses.😳😂. When is it ok to repeat? I have a lot of lingerie, but it goes fast. So do you guys care or remember our previous choices in outfits?

22 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

Yes I remember, but as long as it is sexy and not ever time it is OK

Agreed!

How many dark suits do you guys have?

{1 formal(PC), 1 semi-formal, 1 business, 2 casual - I’ve been retired for 20 years so a lot of my coat&tie outfits have gone by the wayside.}

Edited by Bit Banger

54 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

So do you guys care or remember our previous choices in outfits?

I don't visit anyone frequently enough to be concerned. You could be nude every time, and I wouldn't complain!! LOL!

I'm happy if the lady is dressed like she's going to the store. Very casual .... jeans, shorts, halter top, t-shirt, etc. So I imagine most ladies have a plethora of those clothes. And I if I have a vote, I prefer that there not be anything else under whatever top she is wearing. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

. I have a friend that has been visiting 2 times per week who likes to see me in a dress. I’m running out of dresses.😳😂.

Best place for inexpensive sexy designer dresses is the Goodwill in Cherry Creek, its amazing what the rich throw away/donate.  Add to your wardrobe and keep him and you happy :)

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

How many dark suits do you guys have?

Have two tuxedos,one in Denver and one in Pasadena. Have many suits in both cities. Many styles. Like to dress up and put on the ritz.

As for very dark suits,those are usually worn at funerals.Sadly, have one to go to on the 31st.

Audrey, just mix it up a bit and it shouldn't matter. As long as you have a smile on your face when I arrive....... it's all good! 😘

A beautiful lady like yourself who goes to the trouble of trying to wear what I would like will always look fantastic

Edited by airamericavet65
Miss spell

If I was you Audrey, I wouldn't worry. A true gentleman wouldn't say a thing if he remembered.  If he is seeing you that often, he can afford to take you shopping. He could help pick out the outfit. This actually made me think. I can remember most of the girls outfits in the last year. After that it is hard.

Audrey. You’re addressing a bunch of horny men. Years ago, part of my job was watching women’s college indoor volleyball. A lot of it. One day while on vacation, I’m sitting quietly on the lake waiting for the trout to bite when a thought pops into my head. Do college women volleyball players wear jerseys or T-shirts? I could have sworn somebody told me they also wear make-up on the court, but I had no idea. I had to wait until I got back to work to find the answers. My eyes never made it past their hot, tight asses. Holy shit. I don’t believe it, but to this day I still don’t know. I wish I could say I was ashamed of myself, but I’m a man. It’s what we do.

Audrey, I remember exactly what my ATF wore the last time we met, and the time before that and the time before that.

I’m willing to bet the gentleman you see twice a week, once a week, once a month don’t care if you wear the same thing several times in a row. 

It is all about the moment and the connection.

I know there are guys here who will disagree with me and that is okay.  We all have our individual preferences.

Why is, what a gal is wearing so important?

I don’t get it..........

The clothes come off quickly..........

Im there to enjoy skin to skin and mouth to mouth.

A nice outfit is nice in the moment, and I appreciate the effort to wear something special, but....what I remember most is her smile, her eyes, her attitude, her skills and her interest in shared pleasure (and yes, I know I used "shared pleasure" a lot).  I also remember some of the "small" ways she makes me feel comfortable.  Sometimes what may seem like minor things (positive) can make encounter much more fun.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:56 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Do you guys remember what we wore the last time we saw you? We’ve talked a lot about what colors, styles etc that you like, but not how many times.:P I think a lot of us have friends that we see often, so we try to change it up. I have a friend that has been visiting 2 times per week who likes to see me in a dress. I’m running out of dresses.😳😂. When is it ok to repeat? I have a lot of lingerie, but it goes fast. So do you guys care or remember our previous choices in outfits?

My thought is that if it gets the desired reaction RINSE AND REPEAT!

Personally, I can never get enough of the proverbial small black dress.....  mmmmmmmmmmm.

Do I remember? Yes.

Does it matter? No.  I visit to see you. And ask others have said - we’ll be naked, or near enough, soon.

Yes I do remember and some have left lasting impressions.

Last time I saw Audrey she had on this very classy striped jumpsuit! 

You always look amazingly beautiful Audrey!😘😘

Audrey I do remember what you had on the last time I saw you or should I say had off.  You look great in whatever you are or are not wearing

As others have stated (I believe) I remember all of the outfits ladies have worn when I've seen them!  Hell, you could wear the same black dress five days in a row and if you change out accessories, and ask gents, I bet they would say, 'you wore five different outfits!' 

When I ask for Blue Jeans I always member the brand that she wore.....

Levi's

b76eeb8295d255b5a44a3df827828ae2.jpg

Wrangler jeans

d5901b2ff89e106de31253635d2bd32e.jpg

Diesel Brand

diesel-cover.jpg

Lee jeans

LEE_JEANS_BLOG_0000_STEP_ONE.jpg

Pepe jeans

pepe-jeans-ss16-campaign_gallery_large.j

345175be5dbb700a94f10d97a30c37c5.jpg

True Religion jeans

699cf897ccd90fb5a2e0b1f24f9edb20.jpg

Calvin Cline jeans

Brooke-Shields-1980-Campaign.jpg

jeans-stories-sexiest-denim-ads-ss10.jpg

Armani jeans

megan-fox-armani-767x1024.jpg

Guess jeans

23535_600.jpg

jeans-stories-sexiest-denim-ads-ss06.jpg

Versace Jeans

THgx2SL_u8KHHxBt8apQbjyNMrEStMxGJVbY7wXf

Tommy Hilfiger

nblp8t-i.jpg

8713370cfa7ff5ac3e3b0ac6efa42e31.jpg

tommy_hilfiger_sexy_tube_bandeau_1514475

Killer brand jeans

f8a75ec5d68fe04d95f354e71e5183c0.jpg

G  - Star jeans

c6bdb1939a2bbb86b09ab1c5d304e646.jpg

Lucky Brand

20180702_W_DFG_DK_LP_SBL_Lolita

Nova Brand jeans

m_5aa157c1d39ca247548d704f.jpg

Side BooB...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF9QBbOjKxvd7-grj6CKe

........ just because

Damn Kaduk. Thanks for the time & effort. Very nice.

Lee, Armani & Killer - in no particular order.

If he would say something about the same dress, ask him for a trip to buy you something new.... Or a gift card to your favorite dress store.  

OK, I'm having a hard time understanding this thread.  I mean, do some of you ladies wear clothing?

I hadn't noticed, I guess.......

But I can describe your eyes in detail.