Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hornyincs

Couples

14 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Hey gang. Any suggestions on a provider that plays with couples ?  I have a very sexy friend that has a fantasy about enjoying another woman’s company.  TIA

9 minutes ago, hornyincs said:

Colorado Companion

Hey gang. Any suggestions on a provider that plays with couples ?  I have a very sexy friend that has a fantasy about enjoying another woman’s company.  TIA

Noticed several ads do mention they are available for your needs.Simple browse,read,pick and call.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Noticed several ads do mention they are available for your needs.Simple browse,read,pick and call.

Thank you. I should’ve been more clear I was looking for recommendations from experience not just an adThank you. I should’ve been more clear I was looking for recommendations from experience not just an ad

8 hours ago, hornyincs said:

Thank you. I should’ve been more clear I was looking for recommendations from experience not just an adThank you. I should’ve been more clear I was looking for recommendations from experience not just an ad

Idk if we can promote providers on the forums. I feel like some of my friends have got warnings or points for this. 🤷‍♀️

10 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

PM ONLY  id suggest! 

Thank you. Excellent point!!!

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Idk if we can promote providers on the forums. I feel like some of my friends have got warnings or points for this. 🤷‍♀️

Good point. My bad

10 hours ago, hornyincs said:

We are not allowed to be that specific  on the forums. Check your primate messages and,if that doesn't work, trust your gut as you read the ads.

Be sure to take some time and read the rules about forum use :)

13 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

We are not allowed to be that specific  on the forums. Check your primate messages and, if that doesn't work, trust your gut as you read the ads.

Be sure to take some time and read the rules about forum use :)

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

From the Guidelines/rules--->  Lady’s  can’t openly or publicly draw attention to their brand in the forums posts ::  They are welcome to contribute to the discussions to move the threads forward, but NO Brand Promoting is permitted. “Promoting “ means to post information for the purpose of drawing attention to yourself and your brand. Companions are not permitted to answer "In Search Of" type posts pertaining to their own brand other than responding through PM's...

Basically general responses, more so from the ladies, as to other individuals favorable per this request with no names given would be fine.

Some threads will get locked down at the initial post as( PM only), other threads have a general theme/component to them that can be discussed with the thread left open...

Or as JR stated check your primate messages.....

giphy.gif

@Kaduk did that rule change? I thought at one point guys could directly answer in the forums if a recommendation was wanted and not limited to PMs only. 

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

@Kaduk did that rule change? I thought at one point guys could directly answer in the forums if a recommendation was wanted and not limited to PMs only. 

That’s why I indicated “more so from the ladies.”

A simple thumbs up comment from the guys to include a ladies name is fine. There is always overlap on some rules pertaining to :: Shilling, no review material to a forum post, self promotion that is taken into account as the topic conversations start to wax poetically of the attributes of any one individual. 

General informative comments that don’t wonder off into VIAK territory......

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

From the Guidelines/rules--->  Lady’s  can’t openly or publicly draw attention to their brand in the forums::  They are welcome to contribute to the discussions to move the threads forward, but NO Brand Promoting is permitted. “Promoting “ means to post information for the purpose of drawing attention to yourself and your brand. Companions are not permitted to answer "In Search Of" type posts pertaining to their own brand other than responding through PM's...

Basically general responses, more so from the ladies, as to other individuals favorable per this request with no names given would be fine.

Some threads will get locked down at the initial post as( PM only), other threads have a general theme/component to them that can be discussed with the thread left open...

Or as JR stated check your primate messages.....

giphy.gif

You are correct 

Mods...... my bad.  Please lock or delete this thread. I’ll start a new one that is correct.  Thank you