Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldguy47

DT

11 posts in this topic

If we have a thread on DP may as well have one on DT. If a lady advertises DT or a review mentions DT would you expect a gent of average length and girth to be swallowed

9 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

If we have a thread on DP may as well have one on DT. If a lady advertises DT or a review mentions DT would you expect a gent of average length and girth to be swallowed

I would not even EXPECT oral 😗

It’s one of those YMMV factors.

10 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

. If a lady advertises DT or a review mentions DT would you expect a gent of average length and girth to be swallowed

If she advertises DT, I would expect her to be able to do average and small .Huge may or may not be a challange for her.

On 8/22/2019 at 9:05 PM, oldguy47 said:

Yup, I will definitely expect that .

That being said, if is such an important thing for you, I will try to confirm it reading  reviews or pming others that have seen her.

Edited by Todoesprivado

Theres so much more to it than size..... 

Yall are silly.....🤦‍♀️

8 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Theres so much more to it than size..... 

Yall are silly.....🤦‍♀️

Comfort with the person, angle, and size are factors I'm familiar with. Assuming the provider is comfortable with me, and she can choose the angle, then I assume size does matter. No matter how comfortable the provider is and what angle is used, it would be unreasonable to expect an elephant penis to be DT'd in totality. Please help me understand the other factors. (And leave out things that are basics - hygiene for example.)

9 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

Comfort with the person, angle, and size are factors I'm familiar with. Assuming the provider is comfortable with me, and she can choose the angle, then I assume size does matter. No matter how comfortable the provider is and what angle is used, it would be unreasonable to expect an elephant penis to be DT'd in totality. Please help me understand the other factors. (And leave out things that are basics - hygiene for example.)

I dont feel like you can leave ANYTHING out basic or not.   Because those are still factors..   the connection is HUGE too!

16 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I dont feel like you can leave ANYTHING out basic or not.   Because those are still factors..   the connection is HUGE too!

Pointing out that you should be entirely clean, smell good, not haggle, not be rude, not be pushy, not hide or short the envelop, etc - those don't have to be pointed out. I've been around the block so many times.  I'm not asking about those basics. 

If an ad says FS, it is not unreasonable IMO to expect FS so long as those basics are covered. We don't need to discuss what those are. Table stakes are understood in this context. Most people here don't see FS being a YMMV type thing.  We know what it is and most times everything goes according to plan with "well reviewed" providers. I believe DT is different so I asked what a reasonable person of average attributes could expect. 

I started the thread to learn about others experience and  welcome the provider perspective, especially one that has been reviewed as providing DT or advertises it. What, beyond the obvious table stakes, other factors are there?

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:05 PM, oldguy47 said:

I agree that there is nothing better than a nice deep BBBJ, but you better hope she doesn't swallow your dick - you are going to need it for the next girl.

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I agree that there is nothing better than a nice deep BBBJ, but you better hope she doesn't swallow your dick - you are going to need it for the next girl.

Right!