Some of you ladies need to hear this

31 posts in this topic

Gotta love the "whats mine is mine, and what's yours is mine" mentality 😂

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Better to share and share alike.

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

When it is like this, is sucks (and not in a good way).  Whatever happened to "Let's each do what we can to keep everyone as safe as possible and support like minded folks who want to find compatible partners with similar wants and desires."    We either stand together (or lay together) or we fall apart.

I am grateful to the folks who help one another, on both sides of the equation.  Many of those folks know who they are...like the one I "quoted".

Edited by average1
language

It appears someone woke up cranky this morning, she needs to get laid I think but could be wrong.

7 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

If you don’t provide references you can’t ask other ladies for references. That’s just unprofessional and dumb. 

It takes 2 minutes out of your day to help keep the community safe. You honestly have a lot of nerve as well as bad karma coming your way. Do better. 

Agree 100%.  Early on I saw someone who told me she does not provide references when I asked.  I found that really odd because everyone else has always been so willing.  Makes sense on so many levels to me.  Keep doing what you do ladies!

that totally sucks and makes no sense?! 

same happens to us guys. there is this one guy on here who writes fucking novels for reviews, it's mostly about him. and pm him about some minimal inquiry, crickets...………(wanker)

Edited by parkercole
wanker

8 hours ago, parkercole said:

that totally sucks and makes no sense?! 

same happens to us guys. there is this one guy on here who writes fucking novels for reviews, it's mostly about him. and pm him about some minimal inquiry, crickets...………(wanker)

Is he "everywhere"?

Unfortunately this happens all too often in this hobby. I’ve also come across girls who give references but won’t give references to certain ladies they don’t like or they share gentleman with. There’s a few well known ladies in the community who refuse to give references to all providers and pick and choose who they give them to. It’s insanely frustrating but just unfortunately something that comes along with the hobby. 

5 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

Unfortunately this happens all too often in this hobby. I’ve also come across girls who give references but won’t give references to certain ladies they don’t like or they share gentleman with. There’s a few well known ladies in the community who refuse to give references to all providers and pick and choose who they give them to. It’s insanely frustrating but just unfortunately something that comes along with the hobby. 

I would give a reference to any lady whether I personally care for her or not, unless she has a history of ripping guys off, is dangerous, or has a history of outing someone or multiple people. 

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I would give a reference to any lady whether I personally care for her or not, unless she has a history of ripping guys off, is dangerous, or has a history of outing someone or multiple people. 

I'm right there with you

2 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

I'm right there with you

I'm out of reps dammit 😘

19 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know a lot of ladies keep lists of people who do and don’t give references, I’ve even seen one on the ladies backchannel. I think honestly that’s the only way to remedy it or at least keep track of who gives references and who doesn’t. That and letting gents know when the lady they use doesn’t give references. ❤️

On 8/21/2019 at 0:45 PM, jasminewaterss7 said:

If you don’t provide references you can’t ask other ladies for references. That’s just unprofessional and dumb. 

It takes 2 minutes out of your day to help keep the community safe. You honestly have a lot of nerve as well as bad karma coming your way. Do better. 

I’m don’t know all the nuances of your world but thank you for this. 

On 8/22/2019 at 0:38 PM, CallieVane said:

I know a lot of ladies keep lists of people who do and don’t give references, I’ve even seen one on the ladies backchannel. I think honestly that’s the only way to remedy it or at least keep track of who gives references and who doesn’t. That and letting gents know when the lady they use doesn’t give references. ❤️

If any provider has a history of making false claims against clients and providers and when asked for proof cant back it up, or when they create male profiles to try and set providers up to take other providers down and make them look bad, or out where providers live, or outing them and their children, outing providers legal issues, you know over all being a horrible human being. Yeah I can see why providers dont give references to everyone. 

9 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

When a particular provider has a history of making false claims against clients and providers and when asked for proof cant back it up, or when they create male profiles to try and set providers up to take other providers down and make them look bad, or out where providers live, or outing them and their children, outing providers legal issues, you know over all being a horrible human being. Yeah I can see why providers dont give references to everyone. 

That part. 🙌 

People will only stand for so much bullshit.... before they cut you off!

Um...okay? I don’t know what you’re talking about Hunter, but I feel as though this is some weird kind of bullying and shouldn’t be allowed on this thread. My response was to the thread, not you. Not sure what I did to piss you off but this isn’t very “southern belle” of you. I never would have picked you to be the bully. 

On 8/22/2019 at 1:03 PM, CallieVane said:

Um...okay? I don’t know what you’re talking about Hunter, but I feel as though this is some weird kind of bullying and shouldn’t be allowed on this thread. My response was to the thread, not you. Not sure what I did to piss you off but this isn’t very “southern belle” of you. I never would have picked you to be the bully. 

On 8/22/2019 at 0:47 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

When a particular provider has a history of making false claims against clients and providers and when asked for proof cant back it up, or when they create male profiles to try and set providers up to take other providers down and make them look bad, or out where providers live, or outing them and their children, outing providers legal issues, you know over all being a horrible human being. Yeah I can see why providers dont give references to everyone. 

her post is very general......

I would like everyone to notice that I was replying to the thread and was not being rude in anyway. I replied without giving names and with my opinion as I am allowed to. I’m not sure why minding my own business enraged you so but I forgive you. We all have bad days and outbursts. I hope yours gets better. 

On 8/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

her post is very general......

It’s not very general when it’s directed right at me but again bullies aren’t known for their rationing or for being very logical. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m going to just leave it at that and let you two continue to show your true colors. Bullies never prosper and jealously is never a good look. 

Lately some ladies have been showing their true colors.

1 hour ago, CallieVane said:

I would like everyone to notice that I was replying to the thread and was not being rude in anyway. I replied without giving names and with my opinion as I am allowed to. I’m not sure why minding my own business enraged you so but I forgive you. We all have bad days and outbursts. I hope yours gets better. 

All I know is I'm not going to get on the forums and try to ruin any memebers reputataion and say things that he/she said or did, that never happened that there is no record at all of him doing. I actually will come to his defense.  I also never got on the denver womens back channel site and outed a ladies personal information or multiple ladies for ANY reason, much less for the reason given than they are not liked. Can you say the same? So when you say "well known ladies" wont give you a reference, even though I have know idea who you are talking about, my experience is I can see why. Call me a bully, but the only person I have experience with bullying for NO reason at all is you. I've defended male board members, my provider friend, and myself from your goofy accusations. The mods even asked you to provide the msgs against 2 members you accused stuff of right here on the forums, and you couldn't. This is why ladies don't trust everything they read on BL sites because some providers go out of there way to take people down for no reason at all. Luckily, some of us aren't afraid to stick up for ourselves and others we know to be of good standing. 

Again, I will reiterate what I said. Targeted harassment is not a good look, especially for your brand. As far as I’ve seen you’ve been angry and attacked me over absolutely nothing which shows you for who you are. As for standing, I’ve been on this board longer than you and have more reviews than you Hunter with absolutely no complaints other than this out of the blue, slurred accusation from you. I think you need to do some self reflection on why you are so angry and aggressive. You anger is being pointed at people who literally don’t talk to or have anything to do with you. I forgive you and when you calm down and realize how kind of insane this makes you look feel free to message me and we can talk like adults instead of throwing around enraged accusations on the forums that aren’t meant for this. You’re better than this, Hunter. You’re higher class than this. I know you are. 

“I’m not going to get on the boards and try to ruin anyone’s reputation.” Gets on the boards and does just that. Again, I didn’t attack anyone, didn’t get aggressive or rude. Let her posts serve to show who her as she is, a bully. When you want to talk and not throw unfounded accusations around message me. Until then you’re just acting like a bully which is a very unattractive look to me. 

Edited by CallieVane

8 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

Again, I will reiterate what I said. Targeted harassment is not a good look, especially for your brand. As far as I’ve seen you’ve been angry and attacked me over absolutely nothing which shows you for who you are. As for standing, I’ve been on this board longer than you and have more reviews than you Hunter with absolutely no complaints other than this out of the blue, slurred accusation from you. I think you need to do some self reflection on why you are so angry and aggressive. You anger is being pointed at people who literally don’t talk to or have anything to do with you. I forgive you and when you calm down and realize how kind of insane this makes you look feel free to message me and we can talk like adults instead of throwing around enraged accusations on the forums that aren’t meant for this. You’re better than this, Hunter. You’re higher class than this. I know you are. 

I am completely calm, and can provide screenshots of ALL your outing and craziness. Dont confuse realness with being upset. I can't imagine anyone reading what you have done and said and my responses to them who would ever consider me to be a bully or classless. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Popcorn time😚😚😚. Lets all settle down and try to be friends.   Life is to short for this B.S.

Again, I allow the gentlemen here to read these posts and see for themselves who has been calm and handled herself with grace, and who has tossed around accusation after accusation while also being rude and aggressive. As for screenshots, it’s well known how easily faked screenshots are. And I would imagine you outting the girls backchannel, even with fake screenshots, wouldn’t be looked too favorably upon. So far the only one who’s even talked about or threatened “outting” here is you. Hello you literally just outted the girl’s back channel! But go ahead and break the forums rules some more by threatening to “out” me. You seem hellbent on breaking every sense of rules or decorum. Also, mods, why is she allowed to threaten and harass me like this? Back when I joined, before Hunter, even the mention of outting would have the threat shut down immediately. 

Edited by CallieVane

On 8/22/2019 at 3:26 PM, petey-9950 said:

Popcorn time😚😚😚. Lets all settle down and try to be friends.   Life is to short for this B.S.

Agreed! Can we move on from this drivel. I’d much rather be doing something much more fun! 😉