Newbie and black

76 posts in this topic

Looking for someone in the Denver metro area that Is available. I am new to this and I have been getting a lot of “I don’t do black” 

I'm sorry that sucks! Good luck, sorry I can't help you I am in the Springs. Don't give up just yet you will find someone! 

21 hours ago, Matumbo said:

Looking for someone in the Denver metro area that Is available. I am new to this and I have been getting a lot of “I don’t do black” 

That sucks I’m so sorry to hear that.

Don’t give up! You must be feeling down in the dumps right now but I promise it will get better. Being a newbie is tough in all areas of life but through time and experience you’ll be able to iron out all the wrinkles ❤️

Welcome to the board.  Go read the thread " Just introducing myself here ".  Add the step of looking for any wording in listing like "no AA" and scratch those off your list.  The rest of the advice still holds.  Sorry this shit goes on, but it does.  Best of luck!

14 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Do they reply to you with "No, no, no....not in my house".  Yes I know it's Matumbo, not Mutumbo but that's the first thing I thought of.

Image result for mutombo gif

I’m dying😂😂😂naw I haven’t gotten. That but have gotten a lot of no’s lol

On 8/19/2019 at 4:19 PM, Crystyna said:

I'm sorry that sucks! Good luck, sorry I can't help you I am in the Springs. Don't give up just yet you will find someone! 

Yea that is to mad maybe if I am out that way I could schedule with you??

On 8/19/2019 at 4:25 PM, Raine-7379 said:

WOW... That always shocks me.  Welcome to 1959.  Ugh

LOL RIGHT! Ridiculous, I get it a lot of my culture gets the bad wrap for a lot of things and good myths also can be a down fall but damn, business is business and we all aren’t bad a lot of us are gentlemen and fun to be around and “with”.

On 8/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, jasminewaterss7 said:

Don’t give up! You must be feeling down in the dumps right now but I promise it will get better. Being a newbie is tough in all areas of life but through time and experience you’ll be able to iron out all the wrinkles ❤️

Honestly at first it was pretty discouraging. But that is t my problem it’s theres for what ever personal reasons they may have it’s on them. I was able to get a couple people who would take AA. Which by the way I had no idea what that meant LMFAO. I was like I’m not in no damn AA Class LMFAO😂. But yeah the people I did get I had a very fun personable experience with them. I was nervous as shit lol but best way to deal with something is to “dive in” right. Thanks for the replies from you and the others also

On 8/19/2019 at 5:45 PM, Stang03 said:

Research man, research!

Lol I know i know but STILL lol

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome to the board.  Go read the thread " Just introducing myself here ".  Add the step of looking for any wording in listing like "no AA" and scratch those off your list.  The rest of the advice still holds.  Sorry this shit goes on, but it does.  Best of luck!

Right on! Thanks for the advice and yea I found out about that the hard way 😂

While it would be a bummer to get told "no" because of race, try and look at it in the proper light. THIS business is very personal and preferences play a part. For example, you did not call every lady who advertises. You chose ladies you liked better than others for one reason or another. The ladies vary widely by age, race, weight, height, build etc etc etc. You choose what you like best, and probably there are types you would be not too interested in. ( ok...maybe you are like some guys, down with any woman that is alive!! hahahah) Some ladies don't see men under 30...or 40. Others won't see men over 60. In the end....you don't really want to be with a lady who can't get into you no matter WHAT the reason is. So shrug it off and just keep looking and you will prevail. 

35 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

While it would be a bummer to get told "no" because of race, try and look at it in the proper light. THIS business is very personal and preferences play a part. For example, you did not call every lady who advertises. You chose ladies you liked better than others for one reason or another. The ladies vary widely by age, race, weight, height, build etc etc etc. You choose what you like best, and probably there are types you would be not too interested in. ( ok...maybe you are like some guys, down with any woman that is alive!! hahahah) Some ladies don't see men under 30...or 40. Others won't see men over 60. In the end....you don't really want to be with a lady who can't get into you no matter WHAT the reason is. So shrug it off and just keep looking and you will prevail. 

I understand the fact that we are talking a very intimate proposition and therefore the lady has full freedom choice who she becomes intimate with.  I support that completely.  All of us that have been here long have heard all the arguments before (I even was foolish enough once to express an opinion of why) but to be direct, the whole everyone has their personal preferences argument would hold more water if you ever saw an ad saying "no white", "no hispanic" "no asian" "no aborigine" etc. but when you only see ads saying "no AA" ....... then the simple personal preference explanation does not hold water.  The way I look at it is any lady that throws out a "no ???" that describes me is no one I would want to see anyway even if she was silent about it.  Her being honest simply assures that I don't.

15 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I understand the fact that we are talking a very intimate proposition and therefore the lady has full freedom choice who she becomes intimate with.  I support that completely.  All of us that have been here long have heard all the arguments before (I even was foolish enough once to express an opinion of why) but to be direct, the whole everyone has their personal preferences argument would hold more water if you ever saw an ad saying "no white", "no hispanic" "no asian" "no aborigine" etc. but when you only see ads saying "no AA" ....... then the simple personal preference explanation does not hold water.  The way I look at it is any lady that throws out a "no ???" that describes me is no one I would want to see anyway even if she was silent about it.  Her being honest simply assures that I don't.

I think we might be saying much of the same thing , but it a different way. When a lady says "No AA" . there could be several reasons.Attraction preference, racism, bad past experiences with AA men in personal or business life, misconceptions about AA men, even perhaps a S.O who says "no AA" ( interestingly, over the years I have spoken with two providers who's AA significant other insisted she see no other AA men!) In any event, when one sees a bunch of "No AA" ads, you probably are seeing some of each of the above. To me, they all fall under that umbrella of "preference" and then roll into what you said about her not being someone an AA guy would want to see. Even 100% racism is kind of a preference, albeit a shitty one. Semantics.  One seldom, if ever, knows WHY exactly a lady does not see...whomever.

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I see where your coming from. And yes the “personal preference” doesn’t really hold water. Actually on here i see it as a nice way of saying racist but don’t wanna day it out loud. I get it we do have A LOT of stereotypes and the idiots actually make a bad name for us. But honestly it doesn’t hurt my feelings not one bit if someone won’t another will. I just was kind of surprised at first. No I was naive. I get the fact that they are in a intimate position. But to be quite frank this is the profession they choose and I mean that with no disrespect. We also being on the other in are in that position as well. Some have families, jobs etc etc. so if a client shows interest...well in the grand scheme of things business is business and no color should hold up against good client or bad client. That’s what it should be. It is what it is. I am starting to gain the ropes and ride the wave a little. Like I said if someone won’t another will. I just have to continue to be the skin I was born with and present my self accordingly like always

If you're a Professional Business person then race should not be a issue , but then some do.

Edited by lustybustygina

2 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

If you're a Professional Business person then race should not be a issue , but then some do.

Hey,I've contacted ladies of color that refuse to see white.So,sadly,it is a two way street.

That said..I agree with you 100%.

Thank goodness for full disclosure brother. Brush it off for the lack of intelligence it is and keep it moving with more in your pocket. I'm Latino, a restriction on which I've only seen once or twice, and still won't visit providers that don't see AA thinking, hope they'll cover the light bill this month...there are a lot of broke asses in the game, trust me. Ay caramba!

The good thing is, be respectful and mannerable and you will find no shortage of providers that understand, cash is king. Keep your head up. Pun intended.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

17 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I find it amusing how you are justifying racism. Keep in mind this is 2019. Therefore, if a provider says no AA, then I won't see her. I'm not going to give money to a Nazi. 

Edited by inadifferentvoice

7 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

If you're a clean and rescectful person then race should not be a issue , but then some do.

Fixed it for ya.;)

Good luck, man.  I have no idea the reasons, but I guess the best thing I can say is that if someone posts that, you're likely better off not being with them, anyway.  Still.... it's shitty, and likely racist.  I hate that you have to deal with the BS.

1 hour ago, Phil-anderer said:

Good luck, man.  I have no idea the reasons, but I guess the best thing I can say is that if someone posts that, you're likely better off not being with them, anyway.  Still.... it's shitty, and likely racist.  I hate that you have to deal with the BS.

I highlight that bit because there’s a misconception around it even though there are basically 3 ways  it comes out. 

1.) it’s blatant and in your face. “NO AA” or “NO BLACK GUYS!!!” or some variant in all caps and several exclamation marks. (If I can appreciate one of the 3 ways it’s this one because I immediately see it and know to avoid those...I’ll call them less thans. 

2.) there’s some veiled or coded language in the ad. This one can be a little trickier but after a point it becomes increasingly obvious what they’re hinting at. These women are seemingly afraid to be as bold as the those in 1 above but still make it known publicly. 

3.) they don’t hint at it all. Never in their ad(s) or their websites. So you don’t know until you attempt to get verified (text, phone call, p411). These just flat out hide it until they tell you. 

And I guess there’s a 4th. They don’t say it in their ads but bury it deep on their website. 

16 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Hey,I've contacted ladies of color that refuse to see white.So,sadly,it is a two way street.

Lmao well damn 😂

18 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

In my 30 years of doing this, I've never experienced that. I'm sad that you did. 

Excluding someone, as a customer, due to the color of their skin, or their religion, seems silly to me. Humans are humans. We all bleed red.

Clearly there are guys (on this thread, including me) who won't see a provider who discriminates. Providers who limit their customer base seem counter productive.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

In my 30 years of doing this, I've never experienced that. I'm sad that you did. 

Excluding someone, as a customer, due to the color of their skin, or their religion, is silly. Humans are humans. We all bleed red.

Clearly there are guys on this thread, including me, who won't see a provider that discriminates. Providers limiting their customer base seems counterproductive.

^And some MUST bleed green^ :lol:. Fixed it for ya ;).

And, you wouldn't be telling the ladies how to run their businesses now, are you?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 20.8.2019 at 0:19 AM, Crystyna said:

Sure you could help him, you could drive up to Denver and work dat old black snake moan.:lol:

On 8/20/2019 at 9:13 PM, Admiral C said:

I think we might be saying much of the same thing , but it a different way. When a lady says "No AA" . there could be several reasons.Attraction preference, racism, bad past experiences with AA men in personal or business life, misconceptions about AA men, even perhaps a S.O who says "no AA" ( interestingly, over the years I have spoken with two providers who's AA significant other insisted she see no other AA men!) In any event, when one sees a bunch of "No AA" ads, you probably are seeing some of each of the above. To me, they all fall under that umbrella of "preference" and then roll into what you said about her not being someone an AA guy would want to see. Even 100% racism is kind of a preference, albeit a shitty one. Semantics.  One seldom, if ever, knows WHY exactly a lady does not see...whomever.

"a bunch of "No AA" ads,"

Really? We have black clients here. They seem to do just fine. I think the issue is more that you are new, than that you are black. I do see some "no AA ads" but it's not a fucking epidemic. How about this, OP. Do your homework like everyone else did when starting out and stop whining. 

On 8/21/2019 at 11:46 AM, JRWolfe said:

It's not just a black/white thing. I get cock blocked for all kinds of reasons. "Don't text, call." " Send me a pic of you with a finger on your face." "I've read your posts. You sound unstable." " I'm not on p411, but my girlfriend is. Send her your OK's."  "My BP rates are because guys are looking for a cheap fuck. These are my real rates."

....No. Fuck you and have a nice day.  

It's that simple.

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

Excluding someone, as a customer, due to the color of their skin, or their religion, seems silly to me. Humans are humans. We all bleed red

AGREED !

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

"a bunch of "No AA" ads,"

Really? We have black clients here. They seem to do just fine. I think the issue is more that you are new, than that you are black. I do see some "no AA ads" but it's not a fucking epidemic. How about this, OP. Do your homework like everyone else did when starting out and stop whining. 

Hi! Black client here and while some of the issue is his newness I can assure you it happens. This topic comes up regularly enough that I would assume at some point some of you would stop turning a blind eye, offering excuses, and really just accept it’s a fucked up behavior that does in fact exist and way more prevalent than many would care to admit because “TOB is the best with the best providers” and whatever else you want to put there. 

Here’s one for you. I’ve been around long enough that it’s easy enough for me to spot and avoid those providers but earlier this year one slipped through the cracks. Well reviewed by several prominent members here, posts here, and has been around for a few years so she fits the bill for a “reputable lady.” I shot her a text with all pertinent info per her required screening, followed by a p411 appointment request, and a confirmation from her that everything was good with the time of several hours later that night and my location. Cool. She let me know when she arrived, and then I got that “provider x had viewed your profile” email from p411. About 5 minutes later I got this text “I don’t see AA.” And that was it. 

So please tell me in here where I fucked up. 

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Hi! Black client here and while some of the issue is his newness I can assure you it happens. This topic comes up regularly enough that I would assume at some point some of you would stop turning a blind eye, offering excuses, and really just accept it’s a fucked up behavior that does in fact exist and way more prevalent than many would care to admit because “TOB is the best with the best providers” and whatever else you want to put there. 

Here’s one for you. I’ve been around long enough that it’s easy enough for me to spot and avoid those providers but earlier this year one slipped through the cracks. Well reviewed by several prominent members here, posts here, and has been around for a few years so she fits the bill for a “reputable lady.” I shot her a text with all pertinent info per her required screening, followed by a p411 appointment request, and a confirmation from her that everything was good with the time of several hours later that night and my location. Cool. She let me know when she arrived, and then I got that “provider x had viewed your profile” email from p411. About 5 minutes later I got this text “I don’t see AA.” And that was it. 

So please tell me in here where I fucked up. 

You didn't fuck up.