meetandgreet

411 on Sadie

73 posts in this topic

She made it up for me ... she is worth trying to see  ... review coming

Edited by skinnydud
Added

On 12/30/2019 at 8:13 PM, skinnydud said:

She flaked  on me too .   I have her an hr in the middle of the night she did not even bother contacting me back

3 hours ago, skinnydud said:

She made it up for me ... she is worth trying to see  ... review coming

The general progression of establishing communication and continuing to work through issues that arise then to see a satisfactory outcome is encouraging...

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

The general progression of establishing communication and continuing to work through issues that arise then to see a satisfactory outcome is encouraging...

It is indeed encouraging ...and we all wish everyone trying to improve a wonderful time around

14 hours ago, ziping2b said:

Trying to see her for months. Still no luck:unsure:

Yep, it's like farting in the wind!  🤣

Saw her yesterday at her DTC incall. She was worth the effort and I definitely plan to repeat. Review to come.

I know her personally,  I will say, she has indicated she puts effort into attempts to libel her older clients as P words for pursuing a girl her age. I'd stay well away. 

9 hours ago, johnnydog said:

^^^Interesting marketing angle^^^

Yeah...I thought it was an interesting first post, as well. :confused:

Maybe a bitter ex-bf?!? :lol:

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

Yeah...I thought it was an interesting first post, as well. :confused:

Maybe a bitter ex-bf?!? :lol:

Maybe? Haha

Scheduled to make him jealous again this week. And yes, I am more than twice her age.

I've seen Sadie in the past and I can tell you Redacted is without a doubt full of shit

No, I am absolutely not full of shit. She has told me, personally, that she "likes to make old pervs' families' know. " She told me that 35 is her line, older than that is "gross" for a 23 year old. These people defending her are ironically the very people she is libeling.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:35 PM, Kinkster said:

Maybe? Haha

Scheduled to make him jealous again this week. And yes, I am more than twice her age.

It won't make me jealous. It will make me sad If you choose to schedule anyway, that's fine. Best of luck. 

redacted - do you have proof of this or will this forever be a 'tarnish' post that has no factual backing?  Was their an outing?  Did she contact a date's family?  

I only ask because "it seems to me" the a majority of all the doods that post 'stay away' content and have no posting history are just BCD jaded johns that didn't get what they wanted on a date and are using the board to vent/project and a tool to defame and dilute the value of a provider's service...

i don't see anywhere else in all of the Sadie content, posts, reviews anything that is remotely close to making your post credible...

so i guess what i'm asking is the 'she said it i swear' as factual as this is going to go?

Redacted...I ain't buying it. I'm 52 and I saw Sadie just about every week for a few months last summer she expressed a liking towards me and I think she was sincere then again I'm a good time and sexy as fuk. Lastly in her post she says "prefer there company of older mature gentlemen" I rest my case.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:53 PM, Corsair said:

Redacted...I ain't buying it. I'm 52 and I saw Sadie just about every week for a few months last summer she expressed a liking towards me and I think she was sincere then again I'm a good time and sexy as fuk. Lastly in her post she says "prefer there company of older mature gentlemen" I rest my case.

How! saw her every week! want some tips! She doesn't really reply any of my texts:unsure:.

and another positive review just posted - redacted - it may be time to redact your comments?

19 hours ago, ziping2b said:

How! saw her every week! want some tips! She doesn't really reply any of my texts:unsure:.

Amen....

Ziping2b well my awesome brother that is a good question. Maybe I'm a total stud. Or maybe she liked the reliable security of a steady client she was comfortable with. Or maybe I was just fuckin lucky. I don't know when or if I will ever be able to see Sadie again for I am stuck overseas with a computer screen, a bottle of whiskey and a calloused hand as my sole means of gratification. As for you my sexy brother, I will give you the golden nugget you and a few others seem to want....Change your phone number. Get an app that allows this. That should get you a text back. The rest is up to you handsome. Best of luck!

6 hours ago, Sadie-Tennessee said:

Wow. Okay.. I just want to officially say that I have no idea who this person is. I have no clients that I "know personally" as he claims. Everything he has said is complete, made-up nonsense. I never even ask any of my clients how old they are, (unless they look underage, that is the only time I would turn someone away because of their age) because I do not care how old anybody is. It's evident in previous comments, I have plenty of older clients, I do in fact prefer older, mature gentlemen. 

And I have never, ever even considered contacting any friends or family members of any clients. As I said earlier, I don't know any of my clients personally, and getting involved with their personal drama is the last thing I'd ever want to do. That honestly sounds like a nightmare. 

I think all my clients are great, no matter how old. Being underage is the only reason I'd ever turn someone away because of how old they are. I don't know who this person is, but what they are saying is completely false. And not cool.

I'd also like to apologize to those of you who I've been flaky with, and those of you that have had trouble getting in touch with me. I promise I'm not meaning to ignore you. My schedule is all over the place, and I get flooded with hundreds of texts, its very hard to keep up with all of them. But I promise it's nothing personal against you.. I'm not ignoring you because I think you're old lol. 

So, I hope this clears things up. I appreciate those of you who took the time to read this, hopefully this will put an end to the weirdness. I wish everyone the best, and hope all is well. 

Thanks Sadie for the clearing the air, I'm sure many appreciated your clarification as much as I...💋💋

Thank you indeed for clarifying Sadie. I can only imagine how busy you are. Sure would love to cross paths some day. Hope this new year is your best yet.

XOXOXOX

I wonder what is the purpose of that person from trying to basically put an end to sadie's thing. I was once thinking she is too flaky and i almost gave up after a NS. But she ended up working things in a good way. I had a decent time and she seems to be a humble person. She is cute and i would pay her a visit again if she ever gets to my texts ... i have no clue what is going on with people creating stories about people just to screw them up and scare clients away. KARMA WILL EVENTUALLY KICK SOMEONE'S ASS

It all came to an end all of a sudden. She's not advertising anymore (on stg). Texts went unanswered despite the fact I've seen her before. Anyone has any update?

Her website (STG) is now displaying a banner stating that it is experiencing a DDoS attack. Perhaps she can't post an advert there?

There's an email address in her profile here -- give it a try and let us know?

6 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Her website (STG) is now displaying a banner stating that it is experiencing a DDoS attack. 

that banner has been up for a while

She is from Knoxville and is there. I looked her up and shot her a text on her tn number and she flipped out. She is super hot and a great lay but I feel like she is totally controlled by her bf and his manipulations 

Sadie went back to KnoxvilleTN. She is posting  on stg there. It says for a limited time, so she might come back. Search for Sadie in the search box.

Its sad that sadie is just gone ... fuck covid fuck corona fuck anything that drives ladies away and makes hard working players struggle financially