meetandgreet

411 on Sadie

73 posts in this topic

She was fun

Tiny thing

Edited by Kinkster

On 11/10/2020 at 6:31 PM, skinnydud said:

Its sad that sadie is just gone ... fuck covid fuck corona fuck anything that drives ladies away and makes hard working players struggle financially 

The Covid sucks big time.

But there are plenty of lovely  ladies right here on TOB.

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

The Covid sucks big time.

But there are plenty of lovely  ladies right here on TOB.

I totally agree ... just tastes and choices vary ... especially if you already know some people and you like to stick with them ... let's hope we all find that favorite person that we click with from first sight. Now on to shelbycreams but have missed her on last visit  ... will see what happens. I like em tiny and young and white and willing to go full gfe. 

I concur counselor, she might have been the finest piece of ass of all times. I mean of course she was getting used and abused and older each day. But wow did she have a sweet and extremely wet pussy. She also had a weird SO,  not sure what his story was. She had/had a sugar dad here in town which is why she came back. But after she went back to TN she has sorta disappeared.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:55 PM, discoal said:

Sadie went back to KnoxvilleTN. She is posting  on stg there. It says for a limited time, so she might come back. Search for Sadie in the search box.

Any word on if she came back??

On 12/5/2020 at 8:51 AM, Patrickcc37 said:

Any word on if she came back??

Sadly no sign of her at all just like a bunch of those young hotties like alexis ford lexi maserati aurora moretti naomi claire and the list goes on ... all hotties  have vanished and we are watching for any new young talent

4 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Sadly no sign of her at all just like a bunch of those young hotties like alexis ford lexi maserati aurora moretti naomi claire and the list goes on ... all hotties  have vanished and we are watching for any new young talent

Seriously, the Texas pipeline used to be so great! Young ladies great service, reasonable rates. There have to be lots of young ladies struggling and maybe open to going the provider route in this economy, where are they?

It has been 1 year 7 days since i had seen sadie. I reall still hope she reappears! i searched the web with her pics and fone numbers but nothing comes up. If someone stumbles on her in those southern states please think about making someone's day by letting us know of her whereabouts it really sux losing her. I cant seem to get my head over that little body and shy personality and cute face. 

On this Holy Day, I missed this beauty. I hope she is fine and doing well where ever she's at and what ever she's doing. She's a wonderful soul and a beautiful person. I will always cherish the quality time I spent in her company. 

On 1/8/2021 at 11:02 AM, skinnydud said:

It has been 1 year 7 days since i had seen sadie. I reall still hope she reappears! i searched the web with her pics and fone numbers but nothing comes up. If someone stumbles on her in those southern states please think about making someone's day by letting us know of her whereabouts it really sux losing her. I cant seem to get my head over that little body and shy personality and cute face. 

9 hours ago, skinnydud said:

On this Holy Day, I missed this beauty. I hope she is fine and doing well where ever she's at and what ever she's doing. She's a wonderful soul and a beautiful person. I will always cherish the quality time I spent in her company. 

You're starting to sound like a stalker.

2 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

You're starting to sound like a stalker.

not at all. just remembering  an experience around this time of year.