Airness69

Just introducing myself here

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the site for a couple of weeks now, and have really enjoyed reading several of the forum posts. Good community here!

I'm a newb - going through the final stages of a divorce, and I'm really looking forward to being an "active member" of this community.

Question about newbies - I see so many providers that aren't newbie-friendly, the majority of them in fact. It's a bit like the job experience quandary - I can't get a job without experience but I can't get experience without a job. I DEFINITELY appreciate the level of discretion - the last thing I need right now is legal issues - but any suggestions on how I can best approach someone that I'm interested in meeting before I get my first okay? Even p411 requires 3 references before you can get an account. It's just difficult to get started.

Any advice is certainly appreciated - thank you!

Airness

Welcome ,  there are a lot of newbie-friendly providers most will want to screen you first

, just have to get you're feet wet .

Edited by lustybustygina

Welcome!  I would suggest the following.

Go to the listings page.  Click on Search.  Under "general - listing description", select newby friendly from the pull down.  You will get a list of recent listings for ladies that state in their listing they are newbie friendly.  Notice it identifies which ones are p411.  If you click that link it will take you to a p411 page that confirms 9or denies!!) that she is a member.  It will not let you see anything more unless you are a member. But that would enhance - though not guarantee - the likelihood that she is legit.  Also will let you start working on the references to join p411 yourself.  Use her preferred contact method, be polite, have fun.  Good luck.

We have all been there at one time or another. First search for a newbie friendly provider in the listings. Make sure she is also reference friendly.  Once you get the first one under your belt, you will then need a couple more with the same qualities. They will contact your first girl and so on. Once I had 3, things opened up for me.  If they are on P411, it will be even better. It took me only 2, for an invite back in May. Once I got on P411,  everything was a breeze. I never knew it could be so simple.  Also be involved in the different sites. The girls can see that you have been around and have some history. They can also get to know a little about you by how you post.

Welcome Airness69. We have a lot of wonderful, reputable, trustworthy, fun ladies that are newbie friendly and also reference friendly. They usually require screening through real world information.  Once you've seen even one of these ladies, the list of providers that will see you gets pretty long, Since you've been lurking a couple weeks, you might have noticed a few of them posting on the forums. Good luck and happy hobbying. 💙

Welcome to the Tob family 😊😊

Welcome to the board and I hope you have fun.  Lots of good things have already been said to help make your pleasure journey successful.  Remember, research is our friend.  Continuing to participate in the forums is a good way to let people get to know a bit about you.  Based on your initial post, sounds like you are ready to have some great times with some lovely ladies.  I always remember that they are ladies, to be treated with respect and consideration. 

Hope you find what you are looking for...and there are a number of newbie friendly ladies....thankfully, because we all were new at the beginning.

Being a newbie can be daunting. But we have all been there at one time and we have survived.

Best advice I can give you is to listen to the advice that more seasoned members give you.

Research and listening is your friend.

Seek out some newbie friendly ladies who will give you a reference.

Always follow a ladies preferred method of communication.

Do not be reluctant to provide screening information.  But use common sense when doing so.

And above all, be polite and respectful.

16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome!  I would suggest the following.

Go to the listings page.  Click on Search.  Under "general - listing description", select newby friendly from the pull down.  You will get a list of recent listings for ladies that state in their listing they are newbie friendly.  Notice it identifies which ones are p411.  If you click that link it will take you to a p411 page that confirms 9or denies!!) that she is a member.  It will not let you see anything more unless you are a member. But that would enhance - though not guarantee - the likelihood that she is legit.  Also will let you start working on the references to join p411 yourself.  Use her preferred contact method, be polite, have fun.  Good luck.

You are awesome!

So... plenty of women who will see you as a newbie.  Be prepared for some screening.  Be nice and respectful.  Read the forums and the newbie info.  Research a lot.  And be nice. (seems to be a theme for me today)