swordmas754

More than one round?

17 posts in this topic

Newbie question, but do providers go more than one round for us low milage  fellas, how do i go about asking without  being to crazy.  Should i ask in a text or?

Your best bet is looking in the reviews,  maybe if your really fast your first shot then you more than likely get a 2nd, I would assume? But the ladies make the rules and we have to follow, if it doesn’t pan for you try your next favorite ladie

Frankly, I could care less since I am a one-and-done kinda guy.  But, back in the day, it would be a very bad idea to mention this in any communication before you walk in the door - no text - no email - no PM - no voice call, nada!  In fact, mentioning any specific service in pre-meeting communication is a great way to get ghosted and blocked.  You just gotta do your homework ahead of time, use the search function, find a few relevant reviews, book a date, show up and be charming, sweet and respectful.  Once you are in the door, perhaps undressed, you can lean in and ask away all of your questions.

The foregoing has the GoodHokeeping Seal of Approval.

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

I think they still allow the term MSOG in reviews. 

Yeah, and I won't go to chinese restaurants unless they swear they don't use it!!  :D

3 hours ago, swordmas754 said:

Newbie question, but do providers go more than one round for us low milage  fellas, how do i go about asking without  being to crazy.  Should i ask in a text or?

This depends upon the duration of time spent together. 

If you can take it, I'll dish it!

Some ladies only offer one and done no matter what duration of time you thought you were going to last. 

Read reviews and be prepared for what you ask for. 

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Yeah, and I won't go to chinese restaurants unless they swear they don't use it!!  :D

Hmm... MSG/MSOG.... actually, it IS like Chinese food.  After just a few minutes, you're ready for more.  :)

5 hours ago, swordmas754 said:

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Some ladies only offer one and done no matter what duration of time you thought you were going to last. 

It is a case by case basis. Do your research, read the reviews and you'll find what you seek. But as the lovely Miss Kandi Apple stated, be prepared!! Some folks don't have enough gas in the tank...... 

2 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Totally with Kandi sounds like we speak similar language 😜

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Totally with Kandi sounds like we speak similar language 😜

with the Kali and Kandi 😉 

I allow it and treasure it when it does happen but I never force anyone to it. I would heed the other’s advice and read reviews. They will often elaborate on what you can expect with certain providers and you will be more equipped to go forward respectfully. 

MSOG was much more common before backpage went down. 

Only other advice I can give that hasn’t been said is schedule for the hhr with 2 different ladies. 

Or if you can find an agency that is still willing to work in Denver, try them out. 

On 8/15/2019 at 8:17 PM, Kandi Apple said:

The gorgeous Kandi speaks the truth. More time usually means more rounds (but not always). You should never expect multiple rounds w/ a hh but most good/quality  providers will allow them with an hour or more. Some providers might be ok with you texting that question (after you’ve passed references), but some won’t be. You can look at reviews or message the provider or other clients she has seen on TOB. 

Btw, Kandi - you’re unbelievably hot !!!