Ryann

HH vs HR

99 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Never thought of it like that😕

We place so much pressure on 2Big and he needs a little help.

I don't know wtf you two are blathering on about, but if 2Big is an asshole, then I'm flattered, and thank you.

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I think providers and clients should do what feels best for them, and understand that each time has its own set of things that make them work uniquely for each individual depending on their need/want. That is the beautiful thing about this biz...the variety!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka "Sultry Kitten"

Lady Gaga Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I rarely log on anymore, but I'm fascinated that the GFE is really the preference among the people who post on TOB.  I also think that there is a subset of ladies who lean back and moan as a guy pleasures her, maybe thinking, "Can't you just let me do my job?" In the context of a half hour, it's really "all about you" I would think. Financially and timewise, it often makes sense.

I rarely partake nowadays, and when I do it's FBSM, and that carries zero expectation of pleasing her and usually goes a full hour. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well out there. I'm not a hive kicker, but I understand what the 30-post wonder who inspired the hate is driving at, while I don't agree with the way it was conveyed.  I will say that the first lady I ever visited 10 years ago was an astounding kisser, and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm not sure if that counts as pleasing her, but man did it get hot really fast.  It was an "hour" and she got me blasting off easily in a half hour. After that, she did free psychological counseling as we talked about my wife. These ladies are great at that, among other things. 

I have never had an hour appointment be a disappointment. Adapt to what is happening is the key. This isn’t real hard.

14 hours ago, Hailey Of Denver said:

Don't start a thread complaining about HHR how much you hate ect, yet your website has HHR. 😊

Just cause I don’t like them doesn’t mean that I can’t offer them . 

da

On 2/19/2020 at 4:52 PM, NolaScofflaw said:

I'm only this brazen when I'm hiding behind a keyboard, because I'm a coward.

we noticed

HH and QV appts have always been called out by many as falling short of what many like in this type of dating.  Easy to see why when you factor in all the variables  

But they happen for a reason.  And they are still offered by most for a reason.  

My experience: When I was much much younger I loved them because my goals were different.   I wanted to plant a flag in as many territories as I could and half hours worked.  But now that I’m older I enjoy a slower more intimate date.   Thank goodness the ‘something g for everyone’ still holds true.

cool thing about this hobby is if you don’t like you just don’t do:)  and if you do like.....