Ryann

HH vs HR

99 posts in this topic

So if your standing the whole time i would call that an fbsm... Fbsm tends to be or should be a long drawn out art of seduction. Never an option in 30 mins. the first hhr is edging  then on to the slow slow slides and rubs,

I always ask myself...what can a gent possibly do for me in 30mins???....then I say NOPE

That make me a needy bitch...so be it:P

Edited by Laci French

I dislike impersonal encounters so I savor the longer times. Unless I am very well acquainted HH would not be a preference. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I always ask myself...what can a gent possibly do for me in 30mins???....then I say NOPE

OK, 35 minutes then..... :rolleyes:

Im an hr guy.  I can see the logic of a qv on tge first time with a provider that is new to you.  The hh also makes sense if one is on a tight schedule.  For me, however, Id rather wait until I have more time free to immerse myself in the full experience.   It’s the fantasy for me, and fantasies take a little time to play out.  I guess as long as both you and your provider are on the same page on expectations, the choice of times you make for you is the best choice.

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

Speaking of expectations.  This is a challenge that got every gent’s attention.

I don't really understand the point of a HH.  IMO, an hour just seems much better and more fun. 

Edited by DenverNative91

I've noticed in the reviews that some guys will book HH with a girl new to them as a "try out." Sometimes they comment "wish I booked an hour."

The more athletic reviewers claim an alphabet of activities during that HH, with time for a shower before heading back to the office.

HH is typically for limited menu, usually for head.

Once, that would have been more than enough time. Now, I'd be concerned about not finishing in the half hour.

Edited by Old_Timer

I like an hour twice as much as a half-hour.  That said, sometimes you are short on time or money and there is this dandy little opportunity....

On 8/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, Ryann said:

So does a HH appt  get the same  goodies as an HR appt.?? 

I personally  do not like HH appts. I mean wth?

Always the same goodies, just in a little less time babe!

Sometimes one is pressed for time. 

On 8/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, JoDoe27 said:

I guess it depends. Personally I love hhr appointments because they serve a very specific need for me. My schedule as of late has been all over the place and an hour, -there’s more time allotted because of prep and drive time- isn’t always feasible. And lack of feasibility does not mean lack of certain urges. I also like the immediate intensity. With that said, I know some providers limit activity based on time and I’m fine with that. I’m not kidding myself about why I’m there and so can generally find satisfaction in the time frame. 

I agree with you 100%. I'm to that age where MSOG isn't going to happen.  Plus I usually can't spare a full hour except occasionally. 

I just do a QV, when it's an option, and always leave with time to spare.  I'm pretty sure I've never satisfied a woman physically, nor do I care to.

3 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

....  I'm pretty sure I've never satisfied a woman physically, nor do I care to.

IMHO you’re missing more than 1/2 the fun.

Im also at a point where MSOG isnt going to happen (or, at least rarely). However, I greatly enjoy the wide variety of activities leading up to my one shot, and can typically hold on long enough so that we both  enjoy them all. As such, hh doesn't work. 90 min is much better. 

10 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I just do a QV, when it's an option, and always leave with time to spare. 

The more I think about this I come back to - save my $s and handle it myself.  At least I  don’t need instruction on what works best.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The more I think about this I come back to - save my $s and handle it myself.  At least I  don’t need instruction on what works best.

I don't understand what you mean

27 minutes ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I don't understand what you mean

He would rather take matters into his own hands (so to speak) than  go to the trouble of interacting with one of the beautiful, amazing TOB providers. 

I don't find myself needing to give instruction beyond "Just lay there like a ragdoll until I'm finished".  With the right provider, it can be a lot more fun than jacking off and it's much more cost-effective than trying to pretend their your girlfriend, which seems like a psychologically unhealthy approach to this anyway.

17 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I just do a QV, when it's an option, and always leave with time to spare.  I'm pretty sure I'm unable to satisfy a woman physically, nor do I care.

Fixed it for you.

Edited by BadBoy

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Fixed it for you.

Thanks, I was in a hurry and forgot to proof-read.

I used to be cool about hhr, but the last two years I kept getting a huge number of clients trying to be cheap, want everything on the menu in a short time,  be bad about last minute appts with canceling at the last minute or NCNS me. I am over them! Not sure what changed, but it wasn't for the better, and so I no longer provide them unless you have regularly seen me.

The concept can be a good thing for clients that have a small window, on a tight budget, or just tend to be on the quick side, and for providers that are on location and willing to see more than one client a day.

My personal life has changed though, and my feelings about what I want in this industry changed dramatically in the last few months as well so I want an hour or more, and I want it to be an experience. I know some ladies that feel similarly to this as well.

I think providers and clients should do what feels best for them, and understand that each time has its own set of things that make them work uniquely for each individual depending on their need/want. That is the beautiful thing about this biz...the variety!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka "Sultry Kitten"

2 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I don't find myself needing to give instruction beyond "Just lay there like a ragdoll until I'm finished".  With the right provider, it can be a lot more fun than jacking off and it's much more cost-effective than trying to pretend their your girlfriend, which seems like a psychologically unhealthy approach to this anyway.

I would tell you to GTFO if you said something like that to me.

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I would tell you to GTFO if you said something like that to me.

I word it a little more tactfully than that.  I'm only this brazen when I'm hiding behind a keyboard, because I'm a coward.

Edited by NolaScofflaw

We can all tell, go back to the hole in the ground you just crawled out of. You are truly a POS

1 hour ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I word it a little more tactfully than that.  I'm only this brazen when I'm hiding behind a keyboard, because I'm a coward.

Actually, I kinda like this guy - we need another resident hive-kicker, we have been expecting 2Big to carry the entire load recently and that's just not fair.

34 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

go back to the hole in the ground you just crawled out of.

No

1 hour ago, NolaScofflaw said:

The problem with what you just said is that it shows what your REAL attitude is.

The fact you actually believe what you’re saying and that you see no issues or problem with what you’re saying indicates you have absolutely no respect for the ladies here.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

The problem with what you just said is that it shows what your REAL attitude is.

The fact you actually believe what you’re saying and that you see no issues or problem with what you’re saying indicates you have absolutely no respect for the ladies here.

What do you mean by "respect"?

41 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Actually, I kinda like this guy - we need another resident hive-kicker, we have been expecting 2Big to carry the entire load recently and that's just not fair.

Never thought of it like that😕

We place so much pressure on 2Big and he needs a little help.