Ryann

HH vs HR

99 posts in this topic

So does a HH appt  get the same  goodies as an HR appt.?? 

I personally  do not like HH appts. I mean wth?

On a basic HH session, the ladies get more goodies($s)/minute.  But I suppose if you add prep time it breaks down to about the same.

From my point of view, an HH session eliminates the intro & post-coital cuddles.  WBTYM! 🥴

I guess it depends. Personally I love hhr appointments because they serve a very specific need for me. My schedule as of late has been all over the place and an hour, -there’s more time allotted because of prep and drive time- isn’t always feasible. And lack of feasibility does not mean lack of certain urges. I also like the immediate intensity. With that said, I know some providers limit activity based on time and I’m fine with that. I’m not kidding myself about why I’m there and so can generally find satisfaction in the time frame. 

Edited by JoDoe27

I rarely do half hour appointments. That being said there have been a few times where talking was limited and things were pretty much done in about 35 minutes. I’m pretty sure I could have gotten that down to below the 30 minute mark if I concentrated. Maybe wear jeans and a t shirt with cowboy boots so I can get that shit off quick. Does seem like it would be speed fucking.

To answer the other part of your question, I don’t think there is any kind of blanket policy on what is available in the hhr. I don’t have much experience with them but I’d imagine things like msog would be off the table. Now the QV, I will never understand how that works. I guess just stick it out the window drive by and wipe it across her mouth as you toss an envelope out? Beats the fuck out of me.

Edited by Vassago

I am always shocked how much can happen in a HH.... 🌊🌊🌊 I enjoy them as long as it is relaxing and non rushed. 

33 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Now the QV, I will never understand how that works. I guess just stick it out the window drive by and wipe it across her mouth as you toss an envelope out? Beats the fuck out of me.

This works as well. I think there’s an association with time and enjoyment while removing a possible rapport that may have been established. 

I had that with one. She knew exactly what I liked, was well within walking distance, and was more than happen to scratch that itch. Again, there was a rapport so that helped but even if there wasn’t if I know what I want/need and not trying to squeak out more it’s all good. 

I’m usually fine with hh as others stated, prep time, travel, personal busy schedule, etc. The few times I do Hr are for FBSM/CMT appts. If FS for Hr, then I find that I’m usually out within 45-50min. However I noticed most Hr times get you MSOG if that’s important for you. 

26 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

I like hr but u can get r done in 30.

But it becomes a WBTM

A radio station?

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

... I’m pretty sure I could have gotten that down to below the 30 minute mark if I concentrated. Maybe wear jeans and a t shirt with cowboy boots so I can get that shit off quick. Does seem like it would be speed fucking.

Ah, the advantages of a properly worn kilt 😁

I've never done a HH. I like to take my time getting there with foreplay ... and winding down with post play.  I would feel too rushed with only a HH. So to answer the OPs question ... I don't feel I would get the same "goodies" with the HH. But as they say YMMV ....

44 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Ah, the advantages of a properly worn kilt 😁

I saw a Youtube video once on how put on a kilt. I think I'd have an easier time solving a burr puzzle. Unless you mean to wear the kilt throughout the session? How do you explain getting Krispy Kreme glaze all over the front as you're walking out?

2 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

I think this question really depends on the service you are going for. If you are doing a FBSM, then the benefit is definitely the hour because you get more time to  be intimate and lead up to the big finale. Personally I feel like when I have clients who book a HH, I feel like I have to rush things. Yes you can definitely get it done in a HH but you will get less time for intimate touching etc. Now if you are going for a FS kind of service then a HH is probably just fine, but I guess that depends on your stamina and what the provider offers in addition to the FS. 

That seems backwards to me. I would be more in line with getting a Hr rub than a Hr session, but then I tend to fall asleep pretty easily during the massage. I don't recall ever falling asleep having sex.

1 minute ago, Vassago said:

That seems backwards to me. I would be more in line with getting a Hr rub than a Hr session, but then I tend to fall asleep pretty easily during the massage. I don't recall ever falling asleep having sex.

True but alot of clients who do FBSM do so because they actually enjoy the massage part of it so that's why longer is better. But if you are only there for the ending then a HH is better.

1 minute ago, Crystyna said:

Of course not all men are the same and some can easily do MSOG but I think it is far and few between.

Really? There must be something wrong with me. And I knew several providers who had no problem with a second and in some cases third time around. I couldn't walk straight for a week afterwards but it certainly happens. Furthermore, back in those days if they were not MSOG, I wouldn't schedule. Guess times have changed.... and I'm getting older.

2 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

True but alot of clients who do FBSM do so because they actually enjoy the massage part of it so that's why longer is better. But if you are only there for the ending then a HH is better.

In truth, the only times I've had an FBSM was because she didn't mention she was rub only in her ad and none of her reviews did either. 

24 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I saw a Youtube video once on how put on a kilt. I think I'd have an easier time solving a burr puzzle. Unless you mean to wear the kilt throughout the session? How do you explain getting Krispy Kreme glaze all over the front as you're walking out?

You must be thinking of a great kilt(*).  Hell, it takes me almost 1/2hr just to get the pleats right before I start to belt on the kilt.  Then to get the pockets & fly arranged just so...

(*) Essentially 6-8 yds of double width (54”) fabric.  Your more common kilt has sewn pleats, a fixed length, and buckle straps.

Edited by Bit Banger

Personally I do a hour appointment. Truthfully,  I can get things done in 30 minutes. It cuts out the formalities in the beginning and small talk afterwards. Something that you might not want to do with your first meeting. I try not to go over, so with an hour, I never have to worry. As for msog, I have had girls ask me if I wanted to go again. Well that is what I was there for and I don't need to be adked twice.  If one shot and over was the rule, more guys would just do the 30 min. I think. 

I recently did a hhr FBSM standing or leaning the whole time. If you’ve never done this you should give it a shot. 

Seriously, make the best of the time. Get creative. Be ok with however long you book. In the end it’s between you and that particular provider that offered up that duration so they know there’s some value in it.  

QV, multiple hours, single hour, multiple hour doubles...with the exception of over nights I’ve done it all and I assure you I’ve never regretted a single one. Have fun out there. 

9 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:

I've never done a HH. I like to take my time getting there with foreplay ... and winding down with post play.  I would feel too rushed with only a HH. So to answer the OPs question ... I don't feel I would get the same "goodies" with the HH. But as they say YMMV ....

I agree with sixtiesdude, never done a half hour, I like a nice warm up which can be talk/drink/foreplay and also enjoy a nice moment after to reflect on our great time together which can be another drink or some more chit chat.   I was just never a WBTYM kind a guy, old fashioned I guess.

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

From my point of view, an HH session eliminates the intro & post-coital cuddles.  WBTYM! 🥴

Booo😋

You're right though. It's not for everyone.  A lot of providers prefer HH's.  They're not trying to get under the covers for some lovin. Same with some guys too. It's the last thing they want. I typically feel like something is missing in HH's, so I switched to HR's. Can usually tell by reviews, and forum posts what the ladies, and gents enjoy most. 

11 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am always shocked how much can happen in a HH.... 🌊🌊🌊 I enjoy them as long as it is relaxing and non rushed. 

A lot can happen in a HH for sure, but I can't say it's felt relaxing or non rushed for me, unless we go over on time :/

12 hours ago, Vassago said:

Now the QV, I will never understand how that works. I guess just stick it out the window drive by and wipe it across her mouth as you toss an envelope out? Beats the fuck out of me.

Now I'm pretty sure when I offered QVs I was doing it wrong. My friends call them blow and go's. But this is kind of what it feels like for a FS QV

9 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I know the group I'm in won't see a provider unless they do offer it in a 1-hour session.

Are you sure about that? I think your group might be fibbing a little sometimes. 🙃

Personally I need (at least) a full HR, often two. I tend to be nervous so chatting helps me to relax ... somewhat.

But mainly, 30 minutes is absolutely not enough time for my favorite activity and why I booked an appointment in the first place. 

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Booo😋

You're right though. It's not for everyone.  A lot of providers prefer HH's.  They're not trying to get under the covers for some lovin. Same with some guys too. It's the last thing they want. I typically feel like something is missing in HH's, so I switched to HR's. Can usually tell by reviews, and forum posts what the ladies, and gents enjoy most. 

I look at HH as great for some of the people & some of the time. I definitely prefer HR+, but there are times when I just want to clear the pipes.  Yeah, Rosie usually takes care of the issue, but a BnG or WBTYM is more satisfying.  After all, one of the reasons we’re here is variety

HH is for wham bam thank you Mam guys. According to my favorite provider there a lot of these guys out there. I'm not one of them. The relaxing and cuddling are as important as the finish to me. My thought is that if you jut want to "get off" there s no need to hire a full service provider - that is one who enjoys the company of "johns" as much as they do.

A key phrase used to be, “up to an hour”. This indicated that MSOG was NOT available.

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I look at HH as great for some of the people & some of the time. I definitely prefer HR+, but there are times when I just want to clear the pipes.  Yeah, Rosie usually takes care of the issue, but a BnG or WBTYM is more satisfying.  After all, one of the reasons we’re here is variety

I don't know what WBTYM is, but I agree with everything you said. No need to book an hr if all you need at the moment is a hhr or qv to feel completely satisfied. Plus, variety is a big reason why most of us are here. 😁