Turtle138

So does it really matter

39 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Phil-anderer said:

.  But then as Jasmine said, fear of getting too attached?  (Jasmine, you're one of those, actually)

Deep thoughts.

When I was married I tried to see my favorites only once/yr for this reason.  We kept in touch, but not intimately.

On 8/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, BadBoy said:

Awww, jeeze, Vassago, now I feel bad  :(   I was just a funnin' ya, tried to paraphrase a quote from the great one:

u8EpdqH.jpg

I know. I was funnin’ ya back.

“What you used to be means more to people than what you are.” - Andrzej Sapkowski, Season of Storms.

On 11.8.2019 at 4:11 AM, Madison Taylor said:

Nobody likes to rush physical activities

Who is this "nobody" you're refering to? Plenty of folks, both boys and girls, like it "quick, fast and hard." 

On 12.8.2019 at 7:39 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes I agree totally with Madison! Moving slowly with getting to know you. I also enjoy staying in contact. Once you’re my friend I like to continue on as friends! 😘😘

I don't see the connection between "moving slowly" and "getting to know you". If the chemistry isn't there in the first 10 minutes, it's not gonna happen in the next 50 minutes either. :cool:

On 14.8.2019 at 11:43 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

They take the fantasy and the fun and excitement they experienced in the beginning, then they twist and turn things and get all in their heads (not the little head), and start saying things like "you say that to all the guys" I mean we're SWrs. This is our profession. 

This. 

Every john is a "great kisser", a "wizard between the sheets", and it's always: "jesus, this is the biggest dick I've ever seen" - even if it's a Japanese guy with a micro penis.:lol:

On 14.8.2019 at 11:02 PM, jasminewaterss7 said:

What about the opposite end of the spectrum? When you start to like someone too much and agree to stop seeing each other before things get carried away....sigh 

This happened to me when I was considerably younger....I' pulled the brakes fast and hard. 

Now that I'm in my 50s, the only "sweet nothings" I hear from women are "you want to do what?" and "this is gonna cost you xtra"-:lol:

9 hours ago, 2Big said:

Who is this "nobody" you're refering to? Plenty of folks, both boys and girls, like it "quick, fast and hard." 

I don't see the connection between "moving slowly" and "getting to know you". If the chemistry isn't there in the first 10 minutes, it's not gonna happen in the next 50 minutes either. :cool:

Taking your time getting to know someone before you totally open up possibly? If I take my time. I can work on getting to totally immerse myself into your bliss...

(Maybe not your answer you were wishing to hear?) 

I think in some cases it can change your feelings.

I’ve been fortunate enough to meet people here that I can share a deeper connection with because we’ve had a chance to spend lots of time together.

frequent visits even if only 1hr at a time, lunch dates, and little gestures definitely can  make all the difference. 

On 8/14/2019 at 6:56 AM, pfunk said:

Unfortunately, many guys have a hard time seperating sex from love/validation. It's difficult for them to be friends with a woman who has sex with many men. 

On 8/15/2019 at 10:04 PM, JRWolfe said:

Never had that problem. But then again I come from a very different part of the industry.

I agree. there is a way to tell if it's just sex or if it's love. if it's just sex I want to get dressed and leave. if it's love I want to go into the kitchen, make two sandwiches and open a couple of beers. :D

8 hours ago, boink36 said:

I agree. there is a way to tell if it's just sex or if it's love. if it's just sex I want to get dressed and leave. if it's love I want to go into the kitchen, make two sandwiches and open a couple of beers. :D

But being from a different part of the industry,when the sex stops...still bring the lady water (or whatever she wants to drink or eat ) and Then get cleaned up and dressed to leave.