2Big

Jeffrey Epstein Is Dead

57 posts in this topic

See!  The elites in both parties CAN come together to quickly and efficiently accomplish goals of mutual benefit and interest!!  Oh, wait, is there anyone here that remotely believes the suicide crap?  Sorry to pick on you if so. B)

Another Clinton associate found dead.

Conspiracy at its finest.

And no one believes in the Deep State?

19 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It sucks the victims won't get to seek the justice they deserve. He didn't act alone. 

I agree. All those involved SHOULD be investigated, but may not be now...

Not to be partisan but, Clinton? Trump spoke highly of the guy not too long ago. And, deep state?  Really? What if he just didn't want to pay the piper

Hmm...

Immigrant invasions, deep state, (insert tactic here)...all ruses by the 1% to keep the masses fearful and in-line but, I didn't realize just how much was in the mix before ruling out a hit to get in front of a "real", full-blown crisis - powerful names being destroyed. Dead men tell no tales.

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

Gimme a break.  He was tight with your hero too.  Equal opportunity scum bag ...... birds of a feather.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-partied-together-then-an-oceanfront-palm-beach-mansion-came-between-them/2019/07/31/79f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html?noredirect=on

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It sucks the victims won't get to seek the justice they deserve. He didn't act alone. Let's see all these human/sex trafficking dollars go to track down, find and prosecute the REAL sex traffickers, instead of wasting time and money on trapping and prosecuting SWrs who choose to work in this profession as an adult of their own free will. His death should not be the end of this investigation. All of those responsible need to be held accountable 

+1000

I don't think it will go away just because the elites on ALL sides got together to take his ass out.  Hope not, cause a special wing in hell awaits them all. Royals, Clintons, Trump (in best position to make it happen), the whole long list of scumbags.  Not to worry, Barr is investigating lolololololo

I wish EVERY creep who preys on under age folks (male or female) would be caught and have their sex parts injured 

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I agree with you 100%.  Both parties elites are the same corrupt to the core.  

8 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

fuuuuuuuuuuuck really?????

just this once I will waste my energy...…….

I am certain there is a lot more to come from this in the future but just not today which is sad for his victims, but one day maybe there will be closure for them...

I don’t wish bad on anyone, but I don’t think child molesters can be rehabilitated. JMO see ya dude!

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It sucks the victims won't get to seek the justice they deserve. He didn't act alone. Let's see all these human/sex trafficking dollars go to track down, find and prosecute the REAL sex traffickers, instead of wasting time and money on trapping and prosecuting SWrs who choose to work in this profession as an adult of their own free will. His death should not be the end of this investigation. All of those responsible need to be held accountable 

I agree 100 percent!

11 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

That did save the taxpayers a boatload of money, downside is lots of bad dudes will now walk away scott free...

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It sucks the victims won't get to seek the justice they deserve.

Still, 

1. He might have gotten off, hiring sheisty lawyers, on a technicality.
2. He might have found a lenient judge, who would have given him a slap on the wrist, or sentenced him to time served.
3. Orange Top might have eventually issued a pardon.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:50 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Immigrant invasions, deep state, (insert tactic here)...all ruses by the 1% to keep the masses fearful and in-line but, I didn't realize just how much was in the mix before ruling out a hit to get in front of a "real", full-blown crisis - powerful names being destroyed. Dead men tell no tales.

Illegal immigration invasions are real...or did you not notice the caravan earlier this year ?  When my dad had a bad heart attack a few years ago ,I went to Arizona to help out. If their local news went national,there would be no doubts on how bad illegal immigration is.  (Please note that I used the adjective that you didn't use ).

Whats very suspicious about this particular "suicide" is that Epstein was allegedly on a suicide watch.

I think there are plenty of things in life much worse than death. Given what his life was going to be like, it's entirely likely he made a good call. 

Edited by Happymon
Clarity

Jeffrey, meet Vince.

I really want to know what stories he could tell.  He was NOT into trafficking by himself.  Yes, this is where our investigative/prosecutorial $s should be spent.  Even Jello was small beans compared to the Epstein iceberg. 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, Turtle138 said:

Clinton!!! B)Really!!

13 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Illegal immigration invasions are real...or did you not notice the caravan earlier this year ?  When my dad had a bad heart attack a few years ago ,I went to Arizona to help out. If their local news went national,there would be no doubts on how bad illegal immigration is.  (Please note that I used the adjective that you didn't use ).

Whats very suspicious about this particular "suicide" is that Epstein was allegedly on a suicide watch.

Illegal immigration dog whistle hyperbole duly noted. Did you not notice the caravan hype disappeared as soon as the election was over? Immigrant invasions? Just another dog whistle https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/622246815/unauthorized-immigration-in-three-graphs?t=1565610617000.

You tRumpets slay me.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, rodrod1 said:

I am amazed that even when facts are presented on this forum, some of us still stick our heads in the sand

The only facts you get are what "they" tell you and they will only tell you what "they" want you to hear!  

53 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

I am amazed that even when facts are presented on this forum, some of us still stick our heads in the sand

you mean like

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/10/10/trumps-daddy-and-sugar-daddy/

not to mention Mueller report (not the Barr excuse/coverup)

Bottom line, they are all fucking crooks, all intertwined together and to be die hard supporters of either rotten camp is pure folly. 

20 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

you mean like

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/10/10/trumps-daddy-and-sugar-daddy/

not to mention Mueller report (not the Barr excuse/coverup)

Bottom line, they are all fucking crooks, all intertwined together and to be die hard supporters of either rotten camp is pure folly. 

I hate it when I have to agree with you. And I do agree with you on this.

48 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

^ this ^

Perhaps a joint operation?

There were way too many powerful people exposed (internationally) for this to have been a simple suicide.

• Why was he taken off suicide watch?
  • Where were his guards?
  • Why was his cell mate transferred?