Customsounddj735

BBFS Providers

31 posts in this topic

Hello what is the list of providers that will do BBFS.  Yes I already know all the risk it’s just something I like doing .

45 minutes ago, Customsounddj735 said:

Hello what is the list of providers that will do BBFS.  Yes I already know all the risk it’s just something I like doing .

The list is posted on BBFS.com. There's a an extensive list of amazing ladies that advertise there of all ages, body styles, ethnicities, you name it. They also have a forum you can post on. All the members there are very open minded and non judgmental. Best of luck to you sir.

50 minutes ago, Customsounddj735 said:

I've been playing at this hobby for more than 30 years. I've been a member on most boards, been a member of hobby groups, and had a provider girlfriend. I've never seen/heard of a list of BB providers. 

If it exists, I doubt you'll be told about it. 

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The list is posted on BBFS.com. There's a an extensive list of amazing ladies that advertise there of all ages, body styles, ethnicities, you name it. They also have a forum you can post on. All the members there are very open minded and non judgmental. Best of luck to you sir.

That site is for sale 😂. 

It will be good when school starts.............

The OP will be in class and won’t have all this time to start such stupid fucking threads!

The list must be taped on a bus stop on East Colfax.

This post seems like the fastest way to get blacklisted by all the reputable ladies here.  Please make sure to review all the providers you find, so the rest of us know who to avoid.

I know of 4 ladies:

Left hand

Right Hand

Left foot

Right Foot

I doing 3some with the first 2 as we speak

Edited by JungleGeorge
Hold my beer

55 minutes ago, JungleGeorge said:

I know of 4 ladies:

Left hand

Right Hand

Left foot

Right Foot

I doing 3some with the first 2 as we speak

How...how were you typing??

54 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

How...how were you typing??

Probably alternate strokes.  

One of the joys of a threesome is the varied sensations. 

😜

This is one of the best first posts I have seen in quite a while....not sure the op will find what he is looking for, but really looking forward to reading the responses! 💣

Keep the post up so ladies know who not to see. Has to be the dumbest question. I actually will search the term so I know who not to see.

13 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

This is one of the best first posts I have seen in quite a while....not sure the op will find what he is looking for, but really looking forward to reading the responses! 💣

You’ve been around here long enough to know that there will NOT be an answer provided in this thread.

Just now, ilovewomen said:

You’ve been around here long enough to know that there will NOT be an answer provided in this thread.

My post may have been misinterpreted. I don't care to know the answer to his question, but I see this thread as more of a grab the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the entertainment type of thread. 😁

8 hours ago, Customsounddj735 said:

Here's your SOS sign.

com.dml.imwithstupid.sign.png

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

:lol: I see what you did there.

22 hours ago, Customsounddj735 said:

I’ll narrow your search for you.  I think you can cross every lady who responded to your question off your list...and probably 99% of everyone else.  

Operator error on his part :mellow:

Edited by fred1964

I'll be at least a little serious ... eccie used to have such a list on one of their forums for Dallas area BB providers. That was years ago, no idea if it still exists. It was great fun to read because every so often it would turn into a raging shouting match.

I actually think it's a good idea, because those who want BB can find each other and those who don't want to die can find out who to avoid. Seems like a win-win.

Yes, bursty bulk flows.  Usually happens once, sometimes twice, in a single hour.  The 3rd flow eruption is typically not very bursty, but will likely still be scattered by the effects of gravitational waves, independent of eruption velocity.

It's 'heady' stuff.