Alex Majors

Arriving at the appointment.

30 posts in this topic

What version of getting through the door do you prefer.  Girls text me the the room number once I park.  Some will say the door is open, some will say to text once in the elevator and the door will be cracked open, one had me call her once I was outside the door,   one had me knock a certain knock and then some make you just knock, which seems most awkward to me. So ladies how do you do it? Gentlemen which do you prefer?

not a big fan of knocking on a hotel door as it screams i am not a guest with a room key...

my favorite was a gal who texted the room number when you pulled in the parking lot - then when i was about to turn to face the door she opened it - she was like yoda that way - but the process was silky smooth and quiet...

i guess i'm a fan of any way everyone feels comfy and that draws no attention to what may or may not be about to happen:)

6 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

What version of getting through the door do you prefer. 

Any version that includes the door not closing with half my body through it. That's not a good day.

Honestly, whatever she prefers. 

I've been to many out of town business conferences, where I knocked on room doors, to go to dinner, get breakfast, or go for drinks. I don't see it as unusal in any way.

8 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Honestly, whatever she prefers. 

I've been to many out of town business conferences, where I knocked on room doors, to go to dinner, get breakfast, or go for drinks. I don't see it as unusal in any way.

Really? 12 people knock on a single hotel door for breakfast within 24 hours?

19 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Door cracked! And you with a bottle of champagne inside a brown paper bag 😍

Nothing says classy Faire une partie de jambes en l’air like Dom Perignon in a paper bag.

Well I have a private studio incall, so generally I leave the door wide open for clients to just come in when they get here, but I do prefer if clients text me when they arrive. Of course generally I can see them when they arrive so sometimes I just walk out and wave at them to come in. But overall, for me personally, I think a text is preferred upon arrival. 

I've knocked on many hotel room doors and have never had a problem.  Key is to act normal and like you are supposed to be there.  With that said, the door cracked open is probably the smoothest way to go IMO.

I think it varies. When I tour, I just leave the door cracked, it looks closed but it is not latched, that way you can just walk in like you know exactly where to go. I prefer no knocks, because of the attention it may bring. 

With my private incall, I always leave the door unlocked and have them just come in. But if they want to knock, out of respect or whatever, I do not mind either way at my incall. 

I am almost always in lingerie or in a robe unless they ask for casual wear, so I prefer not to answer the door when it is open. Just my opinion though. 

So!! Honking the horne and flashing my headlights isn't an option?:huh:

23 minutes ago, tide32 said:

So!! Honking the horne and flashing my headlights isn't an option?:huh:

I believe that its only acceptable to flash these headlights....

1342637827240.gif

Well, when I'm the one hosting I will give the room # and tell her to walk right in. Then I stick the room key in the slot between the latch and the strike plate. The door will hold itself closed, but won't latch shut and will easily push open. Voila!

It's funny though. Whenever someone walks through the door and the key card falls, she always tries to catch it or stops to pick it up. It doesn't matter whether I warn her ahead of time. It's just human nature, I guess.

12 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Door cracked! And you with a bottle of champagne inside a brown paper bag 😍

... now that’s something I’ve done quite a few times... but it’s usually wine... I ask if there’s anything they would like me to pick up 

I prefer the door cracked open, but don't mind a subtle knock either. 

Got a story in this regard:  Everything was spot-on for a first meeting with a young lady, who had a nice hotel room, and who gave me the room number five minutes ahead of time by text (always nice for reference purposes if you suffer from short term memory loss), went up the back elevator, all is going totally smoothly, and as I approach the room, the housekeeper is cleaning the room next door, going in and out to her cart about four feet to the right of my date's door.  Figuring I should just play it cool, I knock, as close to a hey-bud-you-ready-yet-time-to-go knock as I can get.  No response, I make eye contact with the maid, she smiles, I roll my eyes a bit as if to say, "doesn't my business partner know we need to get going?"  Or so I think.

Still no response, I knock again, a bit louder, getting a bit sweaty as the housekeeper keeps going back and forth, stocking towels, etc.  We smile occasionally, more eye rolls, seems like an hour, but was probably really only 90 seconds,

Third knock, maid looks over, the gal throws open the door, comes a half-step out in the hall in her red and black lingere, throws her arms around me and whispers loudly, "hey lover" and pulls me into the room, slamming the door shut.

All I can think of is the housekeeper, and what she witnessed.  Finally, I had to tell my date how nervous I was and she laughed, pulled off my clothes and said, "she knows, I just give her really big tips to keep an eye out for me."

It was so fucking hot from that point on.....

13 hours ago, Vassago said:

and all leave an hour later

I like the door being cracked, because that's another confirmation you're walking up to the correct room.  I like to text like 20 seconds in advance saying i'm that close to the door so no surprises!  Then out of politeness and habit, I give a few taps at the door before opening and going in.

19 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I believe that its only acceptable to flash these headlights....

1342637827240.gif

If I had headlights like those, I would never get away from the mirror long enough to visit anyone.:P

On 8/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, Alex Majors said:

What version of getting through the door do you prefer.  Girls text me the the room number once I park.  Some will say the door is open, some will say to text once in the elevator and the door will be cracked open, one had me call her once I was outside the door,   one had me knock a certain knock and then some make you just knock, which seems most awkward to me. So ladies how do you do it? Gentlemen which do you prefer?

I have you text me 15mins before you park so I know your close

Text for room number when parked.

I stand behind the door at all times so no one see me dressed to SEXY :P:D

I will let you know if housekeeping is out and around my room , if so I tell you not to knock and I stand behind the door looking out the peep hole to open the door so you're not standing there looking like what to do NOW and when you come in just act like it's your room till the door is closed .. Then we kiss and hug and talk then get naked 

Edited by lustybustygina

I don't like keeping the door crack, fear of Hotel staff might come in to see what's up .. just my thing I guess 

48 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

I don't like keeping the door crack, fear of Hotel staff might come in to see what's up .. just my thing I guess 

On the cracked-open door there should be hanging a "Do Not Disturb" sign.

On 8/6/2019 at 6:37 AM, Vassago said:

I vacation with family (mom, dad, brother, sister, and uncle) all the time where the guys are in one room and the girls another and we go back and forth dozens of times (just saying it COULD be possible)

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

On the cracked-open door there should be hanging a "Do Not Disturb" sign.

Yes ,, but some hotel if you keep it on more the 24hr, they come knocking see if your Okay .. had it happen before 

My front door is glass and no need to knock for the most part. It is my private residence. 

So I get to the incall location and text to say I’m there! So she says I’m in room # so and so! So I go up and I knock on the room # she tells me but her actual room is directly across from where she tells me! I’ve had this happen to me more than once and it’s embarrassing when the other person actually answers the door and then at the same time the yl opens here door realizing I actually knocked on the room # she gave me!

3 hours ago, Stang03 said:

So I get to the incall location and text to say I’m there! So she says I’m in room # so and so! So I go up and I knock on the room # she tells me but her actual room is directly across from where she tells me! I’ve had this happen to me more than once and it’s embarrassing when the other person actually answers the door and then at the same time the yl opens here door realizing I actually knocked on the room # she gave me!

WTF people actually do that?? I too would be embarrassed! I get wanting to be safe but come on, that puts the client in an uncomfortable situation.

32 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

WTF people actually do that?? I too would be embarrassed! I get wanting to be safe but come on, that puts the client in an uncomfortable situation.

Exactly! It’s happened to me at least 4 times that I can remember!

4 hours ago, Stang03 said:

For me that’s a “Sorry, wrong floor.” to the door you knocked on. Then walk away w/o acknowledging the room across the hall.  If she’s going to play games like that, what else does she have up her sleeve?

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

For me that’s a “Sorry, wrong floor.” to the door you knocked on. Then walk away w/o acknowledging the room across the hall.  If she’s going to play games like that, what else does she have up her sleeve?

sometimes I have heard , they want to check you out the peep holes to see if you came alone .. 

But I'v given the text room number like off a digit ..OPS :o

There was a gal who had you walk down the alley as she looked out the back window.  If she liked what she saw she called you in.  If not, ghost!

I get wanting to check your potential client out through the peep hole, but why involve other hotel guests and/or neighbors?