Calik8

What do you do after the deed is done?

75 posts in this topic

After the dead is done what do you do? Are you a cuddle after or just clean up and leave kinda person?

Definitely Cuddle without that type of "loving" I wouldn't see a provider. I'm an old guy and need to be cuddled. I needed that even when I wasn't old not in my twenties but soon after that I got and loved it. I se a provider who has some clients who just do it and leave they are  really missing out!

I like to cuddle and continue to caress the lady gently.  I try to spend as much time as i can admiring the beautiful form of a ladies body before and after.

as is the case with most things, it all depends on time...

I love to cuddle and chit-chat.  I mean, really, what else are you going to do with the 58 minutes remaining?   :rolleyes:

Usually it’s just clean up and leave! I don’t think I’ve ever been given the opportunity to “cuddle” or anything else! 

To the guys who don’t cuddle would you want to if she offered?

I actually get a little sad if we don't get to cuddle afterwards. I love my cuddle time after. 🤗💋💙  I'm sure that's because I don't date in my real life though. But, like some of the gents have said...that's not what they all come for. Lol. 

In my RW I dont cuddle after because I have a mess to clean up and I dont want it getting on the sheets lol! In hobby world, I usually offer more conversation, etc. But some guys just wanna get up and go which is fine too.

9 hours ago, Calik8 said:

After the dead is done what do you do? Are you a cuddle after or just clean up and leave kinda person?

After I like to cuddle a little then fix some dinner and watch a movie. if there is time playing Yahtzee is always fun. :D

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I love to cuddle and chit-chat.  I mean, really, what else are you going to do with the 58 minutes remaining?   :rolleyes:

You only have 58 minutes left? I wish I had that kind of stamina!

That skin to skin mellow time is just so nice! I'll take as much as she's willing, but I'm also a little self conscious about overstaying my welcome.

26 minutes ago, boink36 said:

After I like to cuddle a little then fix some dinner and watch a movie. if there is time playing Yahtzee is always fun. :D

What the hell do you doo, move in!!!:eek:

58 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

In my RW I dont cuddle after because I have a mess to clean up and I dont want it getting on the sheets lol! In hobby world, I usually offer more conversation, etc. But some guys just wanna get up and go which is fine too.

True on that. I realize that sometimes for some it’s not just about the deed but the intimacy that is wanted. I always been a clean up and if the person wants then a cuddle or a conversation let’s do it.

as @decafnaetd Expressed I feel as many don’t say anything as they don’t want to over stay their welcome. I feel as that if you still have time in the apointment asking is never a a bad thing.

Edited by Calik8

2 hours ago, Calik8 said:

........ cuddle would you want to if she offered?

On the very rare occasion that unicorn prances through my bedroom, hell yes!  It is rumored to happen, but quite rare. :(

6 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:

I like to cuddle and continue to caress the lady gently.  I try to spend as much time as i can admiring the beautiful form of a ladies body before and after.

I like that . 

46 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

On the very rare occasion that unicorn prances through my bedroom, hell yes!  It is rumored to happen, but quite rare. :(

😓 that’s sad cuddles are the best 💖

Edited by Calik8

I definetly love to cuddle. I always make sure I leave enough time on the clock for this to happen.  I love it when a girl slides up next to me, puts her head on my chest and drapes her leg over mine. Me with one arm around her back.  Both of us taking our hands and  gently caressing each other ever so slightly. Just a little small talk about yourselves. It is this time where you get to learn about  each other and make a real connection.  If there is plenty of time on the clock and she just gets cleaned up and dressed. It makes you feel like a number and expecting to hear next!!

12 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Neither, Isn't that when foreplay is supposed to start again ?

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

set new records for shots on goal?

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I think it's along the lines of what Stang stated, it's not our choice.  It's clean up, she gets dressed, which is followed by talk or leave.  I've only had one cuddle and that was my ATF.

I wish non cuddlers would give us a heads up at the beginning of a request or sesh, so some of us have some sense of what to expect. Maybe I should add a box to check on my contact form. 😂😂😂

Now that I think about it, I wonder how many gents have felt like they were held hostage to my cuddling 🤔 🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Yes. Definitely. :))

18 hours ago, Calik8 said:

I usually get a shovel, bury them, and offer words for the next life.

20 hours ago, Calik8 said:

dead ?  Don't cuddle with anyone dead.  alive..of course !    (all kidding aside ,it depends on the lady. her body language gives the clues to cuddle or leave asap )

12 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Absolutely, but as stated it is always up to the ladies. 😏😎

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Now that I think about it, I wonder how many gents have felt like they were held hostage to my cuddling 🤔 🤷‍♀️

Think that would be a awesome hostage situation😏😎

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Exactly lmao!! That's why I always tell the client we have a few more minutes left would you like ............. Some don't and some do. Some guys once they have been "relived" of their stress just want to leave because its no longer on their mind and they have places to be and things to do hahahaha