FoolAround

ATFs

29 posts in this topic

The perennial question. I don't want to know who, but what? What makes your favorite provider your favorite?

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I don't have an ATF any longer, she disappeared from the hobby, but it was probably the eyes.  It's not about whether her eyes were beautiful, it was that she was sincere in their conveyance of emotion.  If she was happy, lustful, inquisitive, etc., it showed in her eyes.  Most providers I've seen will act the part but it never extends to their eyes, which kind of takes you out of the suspension of disbelief.  We had a good connection, in that arena.  Also, it doesn't hurt that she was the best I've ever had, RW or hobby world.

You are right about that twinkle in her eyes. Mine was always happy to see me. The smile and hug was always genuine, meeting and leaving. Constant eye contact because we were both interested in what each other had to say.  We actually would meet in public just to have brunch at times , off the clock. I wish I had been half my age. She was a beautiful girl by anyone's standards but beauty is only skin deep as they say. We trusted and could be ourselves with each other.  She has a more stable and better life,  than when I found her. Still get an occasional how are you text.

ATF evolves (but sometimes instant) over a few times. My experience:  MUTUAL sensual intimacy in mind and body. Generally learning to know each other's RW with real names, real work (past and present) family, kids names, past histories---our struggles in life, the ups and downs.  Wrap this all together and it's called TRUST with each other.  Conversations with each other (generally text) off the clock as just friends = true friendship = ATFs

All things considered it’s the total connection... yes I had one, won’t go into detail... remains to be seen if I’ll find another... but, yeah, it’s the grand total of everything that happens when together...

above all else it is the connection - which cultivates comfort - which cultivates trust and sense of safety - which makes each time you visit better and better regardless of duration or time between...

she's retired now, but an old ATF and i went a couple years in between visits because i moved and only got to connect on a business trip - for the reasons above the visit left nothing to be desired - as if i saw her the day before...

I agree the connection I've been seeing a provider for about 7 years. We get along. We discuss the world (this week it was the idiotic shootings). WE tell each other about our families. Sex is good, but the talking, cuddling and just being together is the thing.

Connection plus smiles and skills.  A genuine lady who enjoys what she does.

There's something special about every one. I'm sure if ya think about it, each lady has something you remember about her and her alone.

On 8/7/2019 at 0:04 PM, tide32 said:

There's something special about every one. I'm sure if ya think about it, each lady has something you remember about her and her alone.

This feels like participation trophies. When new I remembered every date. Then only the standouts, both positive and negative. Unlike the OP, I'm interested in more than the reason. I like to see the names from the past. Sometimes it rekindles fond memories. Since the OP isn't looking for that I'll say that what made an ATF an ATF was attention to detail and remembering what made me tick. 

On 8/7/2019 at 0:04 PM, tide32 said:

I don't know about each one but I always remember the biters. :D

43 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I don't know about each one but I always remember the biters. :D

Boinks idea of foreplay.;)

What made my favorite provider my fave? She treated me like I was her boyfriend!

At the risk of highlighting the obvious: Preferred body type+smiling enthusiasm+easy scheduling+aggressive participation+liberal menu = ATF.

Enthusiasm and personality, being with someone who seems to be enjoying themselves even if there is some acting involved.  

11 hours ago, pfunk said:

What made my favorite provider my fave? She treated me like I was her boyfriend!

^ this ^

On 8/12/2019 at 10:13 PM, pfunk said:

I might rephrase to say She treated me like she wanted me to become her boyfriend!

On 8/5/2019 at 3:46 AM, jasminewaterss7 said:

I don’t mean to take over your thread so i apologize in advance. But I met a provider back in October of last year for a duo. Obviously her body was to die for and her apartment was spotless. Ultimately what hooked me was her inviting, warm personality. She made me feel like we’d been friends for years. I’ve never met a woman so sensual and feminine. I couldn’t figure out whether I wanted to be her or be with her. ☺️

Christ.  The thought of a double with you and anyone even close to as hot as you is making me very conflicted about my taken status right now.... haha

On 8/12/2019 at 6:36 PM, tide32 said:

Boinks idea of foreplay.;)

I bet she is a lot of fun in the sack!!!

My ATF always treated me like a friend.  We would sometimes meet just for a meal or a concert and the extracurricular activities were sensational.  Always happy to see me and she would sometimes just call to say hi or with a question about something non-hobby related.

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

She treats me like dirt, and I like it.

This clears up a lot of questions.

My ATF had a very interesting "real world" job and hobbies. Always liked to get caught up on her regular day job and life (as much as could be said without blurring boundaries). See was also very creative and all I had to do, so to speak, was to hold my end up.