lustybustygina

Ladies Do You Love Bald Headed Men ?

40 posts in this topic

Yes!!!! Every time I see a gentleman with a shaved head I think of George Constanza saying “I want to dip my bald head in oil and rub it all over your body” and I’ve always wanted to try it. :) Plus I have a serious thing for Stanley Tucci and Mark Strong! Some men can rock a shaved head so well. 

Yes ma'am. Its much more intimate with skin on skin...hands, mouth, thighs... Love our baldies 💙

Guys who rock the smooth top look, consider grabbing a good sugar scrub to use in the shower to polish things up.  Works wonders...

Darn me and my head of hair! I bring myself to shave it off because I think my head is shaped funny. 

Glad ladies like bald heads, since some of us have no option but to be bald🤣🤣🤣

Let me see ...... balding, overweight, old, kinda funny looking ............ yes, this guy is most ladies' favorite!!

Image result for benjamin franklin

51 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Let me see ...... balding, overweight, old, kinda funny looking ............ yes, this guy is most ladies' favorite!!

Image result for benjamin franklin

As he also was in his day & age 😁

On 8/6/2019 at 10:18 AM, Crystyna said:

Yes, it is my favorite to do scalp massages! 

That's definitely a service I would sign up for! Heck... That's half the reason I go get haircuts!

3 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

That's definitely a service I would sign up for! Heck... That's half the reason I go get haircuts!

Right, I love it, and I love to receive as well!! I always look like I had rough sex after I get a massage cuz I ask my MT to spend alot of time on scalp massage lol.

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

Right, I love it, and I love to receive as well!! I always look like I had rough sex after I get a massage cuz I ask my MT to spend a lot of time on scalp massage lol.

4-WhyYesIDoHaveThatFreshly-2.jpg

freshly fucked look.....

I'm a hot mess after scalp massage :o 

Breast Massage Is Fun On A Bald Head I Bet !

Edited by lustybustygina

On 8/7/2019 at 11:21 PM, Kaduk said:

But the look is heavily hair dependent, so ..................................... bald guys can't have a freshly fucked look?  If it is just really thin is that the half fucked look?  Asking for a friend.

32 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

But the look is heavily hair dependent, so ..................................... bald guys can't have a freshly fucked look?  If it is just really thin is that the half fucked look?  Asking for a friend.

For the bald guys its more of the general body language after firing the photon torpedoe

Or as they say--->  Pu'DaH dak cha in Klingonese....

giphy.gif

I think you should all be ashamed for starting a perpetuating a thread about hair shaming. I'm tired of this discrimination of men with hair. IF WE SHAVE AND NICK DO WE NOT BLEED, I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!  :D

I love the feel of my head after I shave it. I basically molest it at random times during the day because it feels so damn good. Hell I’m doing it right now. 

I will say it can be annoying to shave every few days or so but it’s also extremely relaxing especially when I open my dopp and the smell of soap and after shave pour out. 

I love Kojak! Watched him growling up. He was always so cool with a tootsie pop! 

As for hair or no hair? I like both styles! Whatever you feel most comfortable with?! Rock it baby!😁

So do us guys with thinning and going bald hair count?

3 hours ago, Stang03 said:

So do us guys with thinning and going bald hair count?

yes , just don't do the comb over ,,  just let it be thin and don't try to hide it