Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hegone2020

Being a newbie is hard work.

34 posts in this topic

I’ll keep it short and sweet. Much like the title says, being a newbie is hard work.  

Its just like everything else... practice makes perfect! ❤

We've all been right where you've been buddy. Ride the big wave. I rode the newbie wave as long as I could ride it. Lol 😁

Being a newbie is tough. We were all there at one time.

Go see newbie friendly ladies and get your self established with solid references from the newbie friendly ladies. It will become easier over time.

2 hours ago, daaacz said:

Dude, it's not that bad. Do your research. Find threads on this board about being a newbie and read them. Remember, screen is for her safety and for yours. If she feels comfortable, you're both going to have a much better time together. Get used to handling "no" gracefully. I'm an infrequent visitor to Denver, so whenever I visit I get a few "no's" due to lack of recent history. Whenever I get a no, I still send a brief thank you because she has spent her time replying to my request. If you are respectful, you have already started building a relationship with that provider even though you weren't able to book time with her.

There are plenty of newbie-friendly providers who advertise on this board. Choose one, be polite, and follow her screening instructions. Chances are you will be pleasantly surprised by who you end up meeting.

Have fun and be safe.

Good Info ... 

3 hours ago, daaacz said:

Dude, it's not that bad. Do your research. Find threads on this board about being a newbie and read them. Remember, screen is for her safety and for yours. If she feels comfortable, you're both going to have a much better time together. Get used to handling "no" gracefully. I'm an infrequent visitor to Denver, so whenever I visit I get a few "no's" due to lack of recent history. Whenever I get a no, I still send a brief thank you because she has spent her time replying to my request. If you are respectful, you have already started building a relationship with that provider even though you weren't able to book time with her.

There are plenty of newbie-friendly providers who advertise on this board. Choose one, be polite, and follow her screening instructions. Chances are you will be pleasantly surprised by who you end up meeting.

Have fun and be safe.

Agree with LGB wholeheartedly - This! 

Well said Daacz.  So well said i just had to bump this one.

All of us have to start off from somewhere! 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Well, heck sonny, you think being a newbie now is hard work.  When I was a newbie I had to walk uphill to the incall, both directions, four miles, in three feet of snow.

You forgot the 50mph wind in your face, both entering & leaving. 😜

It really does not have to be hard work.🤷‍♀️🤔

10 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

It really does not have to be hard work.🤷‍♀️🤔

And the rewards are great!

As has been said, we were all newbies.  With research and participation in the forums, good things can come from your efforts.  Plus, the research at the beginning was also fun...just more nerve-wracking.  And at least for me, the efforts in the beginning have been truly worth the rewards.  Which is why enjoy coming back for more, again and again.  ;)

On 7/30/2019 at 7:20 PM, hegone2020 said:

I’ll keep it short and sweet. Much like the title says, being a newbie is hard work.  

Three years later, and he still doesn't know how to act. Moping about not having a good time with providers, then doesn't show up for his visit, and now pulling a disappearing act. Fkn loser. 

4 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

Three years later, and he still doesn't know how to act. Moping about not having a good time with providers, then doesn't show up for his visit, and now pulling a disappearing act. Fkn loser. 

I'm wondering what prompted you to comment (and comment negatively) on a 3 year old thread?

There are lots on one post wonders out there.

4 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

Imma follow up this post with an update. So he finally reached out and paid for his missed session, and I appreciate that, but what I appreciate even more is for someone to just show up in the first place. Outside of the money, shits disappointing, and it just doesn't feel good or make me happy about making myself available. 

Said TOB'r/OP said he won't be returning to the board and that people are crazy, so...sorry ladies. 😏

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I'm wondering what prompted you to comment (and comment negatively) on a 3 year old thread?

There are lots on one post wonders out there.

It sounds like he booked an appt with her then ncns, but did make good after seeing her post maybe.

5 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

Imma follow up this post with an update. So he finally reached out and paid for his missed session, and I appreciate that, but what I appreciate even more is for someone to just show up in the first place. Outside of the money, shits disappointing, and it just doesn't feel good or make me happy about making myself available. 

Said TOB'r/OP said he won't be returning to the board and that people are crazy, so...sorry ladies. 😏

Did he say why he ncns?

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Did he say why he ncns?

Does it matter?  Ncns is a ncns for both parties.  Just got ncns by someone myself last night and still no reply as to why.  Crap happens, best to just move on and weed them out. 

19 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

That was very shitty of him for not paying when he should have.

Thank you for clarifying why you posted what you did.

2 hours ago, zman999 said:

Does it matter?  Ncns is a ncns for both parties.  Just got ncns by someone myself last night and still no reply as to why.  Crap happens, best to just move on and weed them out. 

First of all I'm very sorry about your ncns. 

To answer your question, for me the reason along with the provider/client making things right does matter.  To the person I quoted, I was curious if she wanted to share with us the reason he gave.  

I had a NCNS today, it reinforces my refusal  to pay deposits.

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

First of all I'm very sorry about your ncns. 

To answer your question, for me the reason along with the provider/client making things right does matter.  To the person I quoted, I was curious if she wanted to share with us the reason he gave.  

Fair enough and no worries it happens lol.  I'm easy going and just shrug it off.  Already went and saw someone else that I enjoy her company. Life is too short for grudges. 

5 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I had a NCNS today, it reinforces my refusal  to pay deposits.

Qft.  

Unfortunately NCNS does happen to both sides.