Turtle138

Massage

10 posts in this topic

Who is the best.

Edited by Turtle138
Spelling

One of those vibrating beds in a cheap hotel that has a slot to put the quarters in.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I am afraid to stay that this might be construed as shilling, but I could be wrong.   Mods??

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

One of those vibrating beds in a cheap hotel that has a slot to put the quarters in.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

I am afraid to stay that this might be construed as shilling, but I could be wrong.   Mods??

Shilling would be "unsolicited". However, the mods usually say "PMs to the OP, please".

That's probably the best way to respond to Turtle138. :)

If you really want just a massage go to a profession massage place. If yo want things found here. look at listings.

15 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Shilling: Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a provider. This includes posting a link to her reviews, web site, Ads or profile. When a member directly or indirectly responds to a Lady posting in the forum do not reference her Profile and/or website, this in essence is shilling with the primary focus to direct others to that Ladies info. You can only post this type of information if another member has ask for it.