MeganMarie4u

Jane Doe provider

31 posts in this topic

Others and myself have experienced SPAMMY/SCAMMY text messages today threatening LE presence.... dear UNKNOWN (but we really know who you are) provider.... IF you were truly worried about our safety youd share more info.... like your fucking name..... 😂 

Im sensing some jealousy over the private groups.... (which im not even apart of by choice) WHO CARES what others are doing.... but i will say... IF you werent invited or were kicked out it was FOR A REASON. 

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk! 

8 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Others and myself have experienced SPAMMY/SCAMMY text messages today threatening LE presence.... dear UNKNOWN (but we really know who you are) provider.... IF you were truly worried about our safety youd share more info.... like your fucking name..... 😂 

Im sensing some jealousy over the private groups.... (which im not even apart of by choice) WHO CARES what others are doing.... but i will say... IF you werent invited or were kicked out it was FOR A REASON. 

I love Ted talks!

Unfortunately, this kind of behavior is probably the result of mental illness. The person who does it, does not realize they are mentally ill, won't seek help, and will continue to harm themselves, and others. 

Here on the board, we're powerless to intervene. Sad...

The person behind the texts (who shall now be called “IT” because IT won’t reveal IT’s name) sounds like IT has an axe to grind...specifically against one provider and the ladies only group.

IT was more than likely a member of the group until IT did something that made the ladies feel unsafe, was creating drama in the group or refusing to give references or other egregious issues.

I'm glad someone said it because I sure dont appreciate the threats and harrassment!

From what I hear, IT says LE wants IT to work with them to infiltrate the ladies only group and that all the TOB community needs to watch our back. 

If IT is who I think IT is, I saw IT a few years ago outside of an area hotel having a very chummy, friendly, laughing chat with 2 of the areas local LE.

I also understand IT has said in the texts that “I am not so and so” (a specific name was mentioned in the text).

IT is really trying to cause problems with everyone here on TOB and with one lady in particular with the several texts sent out yesterday over the course of the day.

So odd IT text me last night as well .. But I kinda knew who IT is when the text came in so i played dumb for bit and 

here I was thinking  I was the only lucky one to get this text :mad:

This is what I get for being busy for a couple weeks.  Sounds like I need to plan other entertainment while in Denver next week.

sLPwh7T.gif

20 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

For a change, tonight I'm going to send you dick pics. :D

sub-buzz-15495-1519757264-8.jpg?downsize

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Yikes.....😂😂😂

1 hour ago, fred1964 said:

Sorry my Give A Damn is Busted. :mellow:

15 hours ago, BadBoy said:

sLPwh7T.gif

9 hours ago, fred1964 said:

You obviously cared enough to comment.....🤷‍♀️ 

Mommy always said if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.... 

10 hours ago, fred1964 said:

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You obviously cared enough to comment.....🤷‍♀️ 

Mommy always said if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.... 

My sentiments exactly Megan 

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If the site ever allows for "walkup theme songs" (baseball reference hehe) I may have to place dibs on this one! 

PSA: Perhaps just me, but to be 100% honest, when confronted with ongoing, never ending drama seemingly always involving the same person or persons and when it is impossible to ascertain who did what to whom since i was not there (and damn glad not to be) ........ I simply add all parties to my "just avoid list."  Too many options and life is too short for fucktardery. 

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

PSA: Perhaps just me, but to be 100% honest, when confronted with ongoing, never ending drama seemingly always involving the same person or persons and when it is impossible to ascertain who did what to whom since i was not there (and damn glad not to be) ........ I simply add all parties to my "just avoid list."  Too many options and life is too short for fucktardery. 

Normally I’d agree with you on ‘avoid all involved’.  But in this instance one party can create enough drama to smear the whole board (and has done so in the past).

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Interesting comment from the person who started this thread for the sole purpose of trashing a particular person.

And, after letting my processor work on it for a while, I really have determined that I don't give a damn about your behind-the-scenes drama, I really don't.

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Normally I’d agree with you on ‘avoid all involved’.  But in this instance one party can create enough drama to smear the whole board (and has done so in the past).

I could not stand more firmly on my statement if I was nailed to the floor, this instance, the one you brought up out of the blue in another thread, or any other.

Can we lay this topic to rest now.....................................

30 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Interesting comment from the person who started this thread for the sole purpose of trashing a particular person.

And, after letting my processor work on it for a while, I really have determined that I don't give a damn about your behind-the-scenes drama, I really don't.

17 hours ago, BadBoy said:

sLPwh7T.gif

16 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Yet here you are commenting for a second time. Your meter is broken. Obviously you care 👍

44 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

If the site ever allows for "walkup theme songs" (baseball reference hehe) I may have to place dibs on this one! 

23 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I could not stand more firmly on my statement if I was nailed to the floor, this instance, the one you brought up out of the blue in another thread, or any other.

You always jump on the ongoing never ending fucktardary threads you speak of, so of course you hopped on this one. Should we add you to the list of parties to be avoided as well? 🤔

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You always jump on the ongoing never ending fucktardary threads you speak of, so of course you hopped on this one. Should we add you to the list of parties to be avoided as well? 🤔

I would note I stayed away from the thread that got locked down, and even stayed away from this one until it appeared to become unacceptable to not care.  B) By all means if you have reason to believe i have ever participated in any of the dramas and especially if you think there is any possibility I have ever done anything bad, hurtful, underhanded, or that qualifies as fucktardery to any provider or john ........... yes, you should.  Yes, I have at times generically argued that a second chance and fair shake should be afforded.  Second, third and fourth chances if squandered ............... not my fault nor will I defend the receiver of those additional chances if the fresh chances are simply used to crash and burn.  But the repetitive drama gets very tiring and I have no desire to fly anywhere close to it.  If several people have solid evidence that another member is doing something totally fucked up to them and especially if it is being facilitated by the board - pm's, public posts,  fraudulent bad references or blacklisting, etc. - then by all means report it privately to the mods and let them deal with it.  They are actually pretty good at resolving shit. ;) And my statement of how I react to the drama was intended as a helpful hint to anyone that wants to air all manner of dirty laundry publicly.  There can be consequences of doing so.  Have a beautiful day, Hunter.  

16 hours ago, boink36 said:

seriously dood - see a dermatologist.  I'm sure there is something in the arsenal of modern medicine that can fix that dry crusty skin condition...

10 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I would note I stayed away from the thread that got locked down, and even stayed away from this one until it appeared to become unacceptable to not care.  B) By all means if you have reason to believe i have ever participated in any of the dramas and especially if you think there is any possibility I have ever done anything bad, hurtful, underhanded, or that qualifies as fucktardery to any provider or john ........... yes, you should.  Yes, I have at times generically argued that a second chance and fair shake should be afforded.  Second, third and fourth chances if squandered ............... not my fault nor will I defend the receiver of those additional chances if the fresh chances are simply used to crash and burn.  But the repetitive drama gets very tiring and I have no desire to fly anywhere close to it.  If several people have solid evidence that another member is doing something totally fucked up to them and especially if it is being facilitated by the board - pm's, public posts,  fraudulent bad references or blacklisting, etc. - then by all means report it privately to the mods and let them deal with it.  They are actually pretty good at resolving shit. ;) And my statement of how I react to the drama was intended as a helpful hint to anyone that wants to air all manner of dirty laundry publicly.  There can be consequences of doing so.  Have a beautiful day, Hunter.  

Shockingingly, you didn't hop on the last two,  but you did this one, and you referenced the others in both your comments here. I guess you just couldn't resist 😉

I was kind of shocked to see her original drama comment posted, but it definitely needed a fair rebuttal. As always if you don't like it, you can opt out of the thread, or do as you did, and hop on and go for a swim. Just dont forget to take a dig at the other swimmers who jumped in too. 

You have a beautiful day too Gr8owl ❤

16 hours ago, boink36 said:

9 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

seriously dood - see a dermatologist.  I'm sure there is something in the arsenal of modern medicine that can fix that dry crusty skin condition...

I mean look at that grip! He's really trying to get those veins to pop! 😂😂😂

Man, I'm always missing out on all the interesting activities anymore!...Dang it - I feel so left out!! Lol 🙄

4 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Man, I'm always missing out on all the interesting activities anymore!...Dang it - I feel so left out!! Lol 🙄

You need to visit the produce section more often for this sort of thing.

😜

TO MUCH DRAMA!!!Why cant everybody just

get along!!!  Please...life is to short!!!

Edited by Sundance

On 7/23/2019 at 10:12 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Megan! I want to see your “Ted Talk”  (for real)!  I am it would be awesome and insightful! 

As for the text bs Jane Doe- you have the nerve to bother us all over the last couple of days! No explanation as to what or why so much anger? Please come out with your identity and explain your anger to us all!! 

Those who hide and make idle threats toward us?! Will be the first to go  down! We are a close community! We may not always agree but we do look out for each other! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki