Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marilyn Desire

Beautiful People

12 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who sees pictures of providers and wants to text them just to tell them how sexy and beautiful they are! Sometimes I wish I could comment directly on the pic like Twitter or fb lol. I imagine it's hard for the clients to not want to do it all the time!

I don't text them but I have sent them a PM via TOB saying how beautiful or sexy or how much I like their pics.

i'd like to compliment the majority of providers on their pics! Lots of attractive women on here! However, I resist the urge because I don't want to get a reputation as a time waster. 

I'll wait until I have a chance to meet them, and compliment them twice as much! :D

Pictures never tell the whole story and occasionally are not flattering in person is always best

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

i'd like to compliment the majority of providers on their pics! Lots of attractive women on here! However, I resist the urge because I don't want to get a reputation as a time waster. 

I'll wait until I have a chance to meet them, and compliment them twice as much! :D

That is the dilemma isn't it! I have had guys message me to compliment me many times but usually they are straight to the point. For example, I can't see you but I just wanted you to know how gorgeous you are, have a good day! I always respond kindly and that's the end of the conversation. : )

That is totally true, a person's personality can either make them ugly or beautiful. I have seen it many times!

Whenever I meet up with a provider in person I always mention how pretty they are even if it’s a little fib! After I mention that usually the appointment goes great! I would like to pm providers here and mention how beautiful they are in their pics but I don’t want to come off as a weirdo!

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

there in lay the rub - and yes, +1...

so many SO very attractive women on here and cum through here all the time - and i so often want to just drop a 'had to say hi because you are stunning, hope to meet you someday' DM - in the RW you get points for this type of behavior, in the HW it can get you labeled a time waster - so it's a catch 22 - and the sent DM usually is dictated by the horny eye of the hopeful beholdher.

and if you do send a note like this, most often you will get no reply - so in effect it defeats the purpose of cultivating a connection - my guess is some date requests get tabled as a result - that is not to say that a rare few reply - and they no doubt make it on a short list somewhere...

just one of the many natures of this type of dating scene - c'est la hobby!:)

I must admit sometimes i can't resist though...

You are a beautiful woman! Thank you for sending love to the well deserving women! I agree with you! Many, many! 💕

On 7/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, pfunk said:

I don’t mind being called a time waster. I’ve wasted my whole life.

And I have complimented ladies here, on not just their beauty but on some of the profound ideas they share during discussions. Several times, in fact and I have yet to not receive a thank you in response.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:14 AM, HitmanAce said:

I don't text them but I have sent them a PM via TOB saying how beautiful or sexy or how much I like their pics.

That's how I start the process of seeing a provider. If they reply I continue on. If they don't reply I move on. If that labels me as a time waster, well....I guess I'm a time waster. 

3 hours ago, Vassago said:

I don’t mind being called a time waster. I’ve wasted my whole life.

Being a recovering alcoholic, I can say that I have wasted the majority of my life, it was a humbling experience when that moment of clarity hit me.