Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HitmanAce

Personality!

10 posts in this topic

On my flight back to the States from Munich Germany , I watched the movie Glass. The character played by James McAvoy (Kevin Wendell Crumb / The Horde), has what is called Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder.

I got to thinking (long flight) if I could change my identity/personality into any TV/Movie character what TV/Movie character would I want to be. 

In no particular order:

• Jack Foley (George Clooney), Out of Sight (movie,1998)
  • Eli (Denzel Washington), The Book of Eli (movie,2010)
  • Blade (Wesley Snipes), Blade (movie,1998)
  • Benjamin L. Willard (Martin Sheen), Apocalypse Now (movie,1979)
  • Lieutenant Theodore "Theo" Kojak (Telly Savalas), Kojak (TV series, 1973 to 1978)  "Who loves ya, baby?, Ya beautiful!" "Cootchie-coo!" 
  • Nikolai Luzhin (Viggo Mortensen), Eastern Promises (movie,2007)

'Cause you've got personality...Walk, with personality...Talk, with personality...Smile, with personality...Charm, with personality...Love, with personality...And of course you've got...A great big heart

ON YOUR MARKS....GET SET......LET IT FLOW!

Ok.... I’d have to say Jack Nicholson or Jeff Bridges... both are damn good actors who I admire.... one of my favorite quotes from Jack is from the movie As Good as it Gets.... “Sell crazy someplace else, we’re all stocked up here.”

Bond, James Bond. Daniel Craig version.

11 hours ago, Wrangler05 said:

Ok.... I’d have to say Jack Nicholson or Jeff Bridges... both are damn good actors who I admire.... one of my favorite quotes from Jack is from the movie As Good as it Gets.... “Sell crazy someplace else, we’re all stocked up here.”

Jack and The Dude! NICE! 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Bond, James Bond. Daniel Craig version.

I almost added Sean Connery Bond.

definitely bond - except for the roger moore bond's...

If I were going for Bond, it would be Daniel, Sean, Pierce, Timothy, David, Roger, George - in that order.