Mr.Pink

Anybody sign up to Storm Area 51?

47 posts in this topic

Lol. I missed that one I guess. Please tell us how it goes. 😁

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 7/20/2019 at 11:53 AM, Mr.Pink said:

Anybody sign up to Storm Area 51?

They can't stop all of us.

I'm not real interested in meeting a rubber bullet, taser, or billy club. You go ahead though!

55 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I'm not real interested in meeting a rubber bullet, taser, or billy club. You go ahead though!

I doubt they use rubber bullets.

Image result for images of security of area 51

53 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Yes I am with Geecue on that! I rather not ruffle those feathers! 

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

It’s right at the 2 minute mark. 

Not sure which part of six months in prison and/or thousand dollar fine for trespassing is not understood by the geniuses that came up with this idea, let alone the"'use of deadly force authorized".  But let me know where to meet you, Pink.  I will bring a lawn chair, portable cooler (Nevada desert and all) plenty of beer and popcorn and watch the charge of the mob from a safe and legal position.  Should be fun!

43 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Not sure which part of six months in prison and/or thousand dollar fine for trespassing is not understood by the geniuses that came up with this idea, let alone the"'use of deadly force authorized".  But let me know where to meet you, Pink.  I will bring a lawn chair, portable cooler (Nevada desert and all) plenty of beer and popcorn and watch the charge of the mob from a safe and legal position.  Should be fun!

The guy who came up with the idea made it clear it was a joke, and now he's pretty horrified by what the movement has become, because he thinks people are gonna get hurt.

9 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

The guy who came up with the idea made it clear it was a joke, and now he's pretty horrified by what the movement has become, because he thinks people are gonna get hurt.

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”  George Carlin

The twitter gifs are hilarious😂

If people are stupid enough to go through with this they will get exactly what they deserve.  

Sounds like a perfect job for you and 2Big! 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Naw, 2Big’s smarter than that 😎

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

If people are stupid enough to go through with this they will get exactly what they deserve.  

Ya gotta love Darwinism...

Even if they somehow got through, they would be really , really disappointed. They would find a whole lot of nothing. Do you really think highly classified things are stored in a place everyone knows about? Has not been anything revealing there for decades....

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Even if they somehow got through, they would be really , really disappointed. They would find a whole lot of nothing. Do you really think highly classified things are stored in a place everyone knows about? Has not been anything revealing there for decades....

And a loooooong walk across the desert from the perimeter fence and gates - if they get past those without getting shot or arrested - to buildings that are literally miles inside.

Count not agree more gentlemen.  A waste of a long walk in the desert.  

Edited by petey-9950
Thumb issues

If they really wanted to find UFO stuff they should go to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base outside Dayton and go to the Project Blue Book area. Was supposedly shut down in 69 but I don't think so

On 7/23/2019 at 6:23 AM, pfunk said:

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”  George Carlin

So that's why Trump got elected!! :rolleyes:

On 7/23/2019 at 7:59 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Why don't you go with me, you can be my human shield,.

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Why don't you go with me, you can be my human shield,.

Ah, mr pink, forever the human douche-bag. Have you ever considered a vow of silence?

6 hours ago, pfunk said:

Ah, mr pink, forever the human douche-bag. Have you ever considered a vow of silence?

Was I the one talking shit? 

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Was I the one talking shit? 

Arent you always? 😂 dont get all butt hurt Mr Punk

Edited by MeganMarie4u

No they can not, especially those of you that don't really care one way or the other. This had me at "use of deadly force authorized."

Um, That's a not so polite way of saying "we test all kinds of really cool shit here to make sure Americans are safe from foreign assholes that  want to kill your dumb asses.....There are so many "secret assets" that have been released to the public. What makes you think the next generation of assets will be released?

I didn't think so, Next argument please.

OK, so a few things about Area 51.  I probably shouldn't be telling you all this, but....   OK, my handler says no.  Good luck.