BadBoy

What a Lovely Day!

11 posts in this topic

Wishing you all a lovely, lovely day:

The Night-Rider said it first:

And I don’t mean David Hasselhoff

I love how they just sped the film up in Road Warrior during the initial chase scene to give the impression of supernatural speed. Cheesy as hell today but good stuff. Then again, I thought Conan the Barbarian was a god. The good old days. No CG back then.

What a lovely day!

carpe diem

took me 45 mins to drive to my office yesterday! All roads blocked and only one entrance into my office parking. I feel so horrible for the road construction people! People are cursing them! While they are just doing their job. Mean while they’re  Slaving away in the brutal sun if you can bring them a water bottle . Thank you road construction people!😘 Not sure how long your payment will last?! However, I thank you for your efforts! 💕

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What a lovely day!

carpe diem

took me 45 mins to drive to my office yesterday! All roads blocked and only one entrance into my office parking. I feel so horrible for the road construction people! People are cursing them! While they are just doing their job. Mean while they’re  Slaving away in the brutal sun if you can bring them a water bottle . Thank you road construction people!😘 Not sure how long your payment will last?! However, I thank you for your efforts! 💕

It is a good day today, though hot as blazes.  Kali, I'm with you about the road construction.  It is a pain in the tush, but I am grateful the roads are getting worked on and repaired.  On days like today, I can't even imagine how they are doing what they do (well, may be I can from distant memories of construction work in SoCal many years ago during some hot, hot days).

Yes it was, spent the day by the pool with a cold drink in my hand catching up on some days admiring the beautiful ladies!

Wish everyday could be like today!

Spent the day dealing w/some beetle kill after having friends spend the night.  High temp - low 80s

Absolutely gorgeous.  Another near full moon peaking through the pines.

They have been paving Bowles from Wadsworth to the Littleton line for weks. Even in a downpour.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:39 PM, pointymoustache said:

They have been paving Bowles from Wadsworth to the Littleton line for weks. Even in a downpour.

Agree with you totally Pointy! Wadsworth north of you up by me is a total pain too! Hopefully all this construction will be a blessing in the end! They really need to do something about the West Frontage road. Just filling in pot hold with gravel is not the answer! Harlan is so beautiful (next to me) talk about a smooth drive on that road!

On 7/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, average1 said:

It is a good day today, though hot as blazes.  Kali, I'm with you about the road construction.  It is a pain in the tush, but I am grateful the roads are getting worked on and repaired.  On days like today, I can't even imagine how they are doing what they do (well, may be I can from distant memories of construction work in SoCal many years ago during some hot, hot days).

Average 1 

oh I bet CA driving was and possibly still is insane! 😝 So hot I sweat little droplets of perspiration...OOoohell I am drenched in sweat often due to my office being on the savers program with Excel! Also my home area has had energy outages the week before! It was cooler outside versus inside. So I walked a few miles up and back to enjoy a delicious ice coffee at Starbucks! Afternoon treats with a double duty workout in some sweltering heat! 😂😂 It was well worth it! 😊😊