Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lexxx

SCAM ALERT

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone.. I hate to be the one to bring negativity to the FORUM however I just want the other Providers to be aware that there is deff a Guy who is attempting to pull a fast one and he not only tryd with me but two other Providers that almost went for it,,, 

this is the scam    lady (or man) there's no phone convo person says they  cant talk at work and then says there na,me is Lauren and she is in cali and want to set up a session  to surprise her husband ,,, want the provider to get the hotel room, and meet her hubby there and she will come in on the session unexpectedly and then slip an envelope in the providers bag  allegedly wants to keep the fact of compensation out of the mind of her hubby idk... the potential client had no references  had no way of getting the hotel secured it was all up to the provider ie, payment and hotel in provider name? when i went to verify the number i found it to be a text app and they mentioned they had a business providing house cleaning in the nude as well and offered me a job doing that had i been willing to interview for the position by sending nude pics.............obviously this is a scam however this person is so smooth that two providers almost fell for it... when it was all said and done they threatened bad reviews for my friend who is a provider and has over 80 reviews and any logical person would hopefully look past one bad one but ladies we all know how detrimental these reviews can be. Just wanted to put info out there so that no one else wasted there time on this client because it is only a scam nothing is legit or can be proven as such.

Thanks everyone Triple X LeXXX    xoxxoxoxo

13 hours ago, Lexxx said:

Hello Everyone.. a Guy who is attempting to pull a fast one ,,,

If you have PM's of a derogatory and/or scamming nature from individuals looking to decieve please report them.

I've gotten the same text! Your crazy to even text back! Some things are just easier to see for some people! 

Lexx..

Thanks for sharing with TOB community. I appreciate you doing this... Helps educate all. 

I got same text and I never responds back 

This person has contacted me about every 6mos for almost 2 yrs using the same line but different pictures. I've never agreed thank god I trusted my gut. Now when I get the text I have fun with it then call her or him out. Makes the timewasters more fun to deal with in slow times .

I received the same text and even a follow text after I did not respond. Was easy to see through the BS, just continue to be safe theres alot of weirdness going on

Truth be told everyone, Im the Nigerian Prince that's been sending emails for a decade as I just needs a lil bridge loan so I can access my inheritance.  You can save time and just PM me your banking info.  ;)  

Hit the block button on your phone if they continue to bother you! Some individuals get a charger out of getting provides excited thinking they’re gonna score big! 

Know how to screen and if you need help? Please reach out to a more seasoned screening savvy provider of your choice need be! 

Also, Laci’s group is great for ladies who are needing support with issues of this sort. 

Whatever you do don’t fall for someone’s foolishness!  Humor of this sort is not funny and yes there are a few scams going on.

I also am having some horrible scams going on in my RW job with Scammers! People please pay attention and question everything and everyone! If you get a call from  supposedly attorney/collection agency and you know for a fact you’re current or have paid off the account of question? Do call that particular original company back! Make sure it is not a scam please! All month  long at my office I have been dealing with this crazy crap! Had one person pay the scammers $1,400.00. (Just hope they got their money back)?! Yes this is real. My heart goes out to these people and I just wish the scammers would come up with better more productive ways to make a living! 

Do question the scammer! After all They’re calling you! SO do Fire back! Then let your friends in on who the scammer is if you feel it might be helpful? Some of the ladies have tools so they can find the individual some times it works. What sucks tho is some of the fake texting and spoofing going on!!!

Sending my love and stay strong and safe!  💋💋

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 7/16/2019 at 0:23 PM, Lexxx said:

Hello Everyone.. I hate to be the one to bring negativity to the FORUM however I just want the other Providers to be aware that there is deff a Guy who is attempting to pull a fast one and he not only tryd with me but two other Providers that almost went for it,,, 

this is the scam    lady (or man) there's no phone convo person says they  cant talk at work and then says there na,me is Lauren and she is in cali and want to set up a session  to surprise her husband ,,, want the provider to get the hotel room, and meet her hubby there and she will come in on the session unexpectedly and then slip an envelope in the providers bag  allegedly wants to keep the fact of compensation out of the mind of her hubby idk... the potential client had no references  had no way of getting the hotel secured it was all up to the provider ie, payment and hotel in provider name? when i went to verify the number i found it to be a text app and they mentioned they had a business providing house cleaning in the nude as well and offered me a job doing that had i been willing to interview for the position by sending nude pics.............obviously this is a scam however this person is so smooth that two providers almost fell for it... when it was all said and done they threatened bad reviews for my friend who is a provider and has over 80 reviews and any logical person would hopefully look past one bad one but ladies we all know how detrimental these reviews can be. Just wanted to put info out there so that no one else wasted there time on this client because it is only a scam nothing is legit or can be proven as such.

Thanks everyone Triple X LeXXX    xoxxoxoxo

I received a calls and text from this couple on two separate occasions several months apart. Last time they connected me I blocked them.